Bass line of the day...

All about Geddy

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Kares4Rush

Post by Kares4Rush »

I'm a bit late but GOOD ONE!!!! Doo do Doo dooo....

Freeze this moment a little bit longer...
Sir Myghin

Post by Sir Myghin »

i'll say today bassline is Anthem
Aerosmitten

Post by Aerosmitten »

*Stalking SMD*
happysmilies007

Post by happysmilies007 »

bass line of the day..DRIVEN LIVE!! my personal fave!!

carolynn :evil:
"What do I do when we're not taping? Sit in a dark room and refine my plans for someday ruling Earth from a blimp. And chess." --Ryan Stiles .. brought to you by the letter 3!
Sir Myghin

Post by Sir Myghin »

today as i am here, we can have one of geddy's most complex bass lines, especially under the solo , its the working man
happysmilies007

today's bassline should be..hm..Dreamline!!

"What do I do when we're not taping? Sit in a dark room and refine my plans for someday ruling Earth from a blimp. And chess." --Ryan Stiles .. brought to you by the letter 3!
happysmilies007

bassline for today..seems i'm the only one here..lol..shalt be Bravado!! i know Dreamline & Bravado are both on RTB, but they both have great bass parts!!

Sir Myghin

Post by Sir Myghin »

they are alright basslines, both very simple, but then agian those songs were not complex so it as well fitted, although both good song its some of those line when your looking to play sometimes they'll come on and you'll cringe, others you'll just play through them smoothly

Todays bassline can be territories, this has a very cool voicing that appears throughout the song at many points, it deserves a merit
happysmilies007

very astute, sir myghin. i personally like them not necessarily because of how complex they are, i appreciate songs where you can hear the driving force of the bass, which you can most definitely hear on Bravado.

ok, now on to today's bassline!! Mission from HYF .. that album has some good'uns!!

Sir Myghin

Post by Sir Myghin »

you must take all you can get, by the way good choice, that song is very good, and i appreciate each for their own reasons, you cannot strut your stuff all the time, sometimes you must lay low and allow someone else the spotlight , sometimes ;)
happysmilies007

thanks sir, i'm kinda partial to it myself!!

today's bassline has been dubbed Distant Early Warning LIVE!! :-D :-D

Sir Myghin

Post by Sir Myghin »

*jams along*
Sir Myghin

Post by Sir Myghin »

Todays bassline can be Cold Fire
happysmilies007

nice'un!!

today's bassline shalt be..Subdivisions!!

happysmilies007

the bassline for the 3rd of july is gonna be YYZ!! listen to that bass guitar JAM!!