Childless couple told to try sex

Day to day life of the Rush fans

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Devil's Advocate

Post by Devil's Advocate »

click!

A German couple who went to a fertility clinic after eight years of marriage have found out why they are still childless - they weren't having sex.

The University Clinic of Lubek said they had never heard of a case like it after examining the couple who went to see them last month for fertility tests.

Doctors subjected them to a series of examinations and found they were both apparently fertile, and should have had no trouble conceiving.

A clinic spokesman said: "When we asked them how often they had had sex, they looked blank, and said: "What do you mean?".

"We are not talking retarded people here, but a couple who were brought up in a religious environment who were simply unaware, after eight years of marriage, of the physical requirements necessary to procreate."

The 30-year-old wife and her 36-year-old husband are now being given sex therapy lessons while the university clinic undertakes a study to try to find out if there are more couples with a similar lack of sex education.
What I wanna know is..... What were they doing that they thought could get her pregnant? :?:
Slaine mac Roth

Post by Slaine mac Roth »

The mind boggles
'Do not despise the snake for having no horns, for who is to say it will not become a dragon?'
Xanadu

Post by Xanadu »

:shock: :lol:

Scarey what brainwashing can do.
We're all mad here!
The Snow Dog

Post by The Snow Dog »

wow. that's all.

Wow.
THIS BUILDING'S TOTALLY BURNING DOWN!
*Lifesonite
Location: Flowing Through The Universe, In A Paisley Shirt... Man.

Post by *Lifesonite »

They're in for some culture shock :shock:

You want me to do WHAT with WHAT!?!? :evil:
I remember watching in amazement as Geddy sang, played bass, and played the keyboards with his feet. I thought, "Who is this guy???"
-- IFALT
Sir Myghin

Post by Sir Myghin »

that is , rather interesting
Ogg

Post by Ogg »

Oh to be a fly on the wall...'you expect me to do what?!!!' cries the women, lol.

Does sound a little too far fetched. C'mon, people cant be this stupid surely? Even our ape cousins (Hi Darwin) can figure how to procreate.
Mr. Potatoe Head

Post by Mr. Potatoe Head »

What happened to instincts?
I suppose they never watched TV or lived on a farm.
Urban legon for paper sales, now get on with your wet dreams :shock:
:lol:
Do woman have wet dreams? I'm serious not trying to be perverted or anything just curious.
schuette

Post by schuette »

Mr. Potatoe Head wrote: Do woman have wet dreams? I'm serious not trying to be perverted or anything just curious.
well I do :roll: ......obviously the couple in question dont......
Medinaquirin

Post by Medinaquirin »

Does anybody else remember the MadTV skit that's a dead ringer for this story? :shock:
~Time is a spiral, space is a curve
I know you get dizzy but try not to lose your nerve
~
Devil's Advocate

Post by Devil's Advocate »

Ogg wrote:Does sound a little too far fetched. C'mon, people cant be this stupid surely? Even our ape cousins (Hi Darwin) can figure how to procreate.
That's a good point. But the story comes from Ananova, which is a reputable news source.

On the other hand, perhaps it is a hoax - the story says the couple went to the clinic "last month" - maybe it's an April Fool's that's taken on a life of its own?
Mr. Potatoe Head

Post by Mr. Potatoe Head »

schuette wrote:
Mr. Potatoe Head wrote: Do woman have wet dreams? I'm serious not trying to be perverted or anything just curious.
well I do :roll: ......obviously the couple in question dont......
Well don't screw it up :lol:
ElfDude

Post by ElfDude »

"We are not talking retarded people here, but a couple who were brought up in a religious environment who were simply unaware, after eight years of marriage, of the physical requirements necessary to procreate."

I wonder what religion that would have been? I'm not trying to be funny here, I'm genuinely curious. I know that a long time ago the catholic church was pretty repressive about this stuff, but... that was a long time ago...
Aren't you the guy who hit me in the eye?
*Lifesonite
Location: Flowing Through The Universe, In A Paisley Shirt... Man.

Post by *Lifesonite »

What did they do for their wedding night? Watch a TV show called "Ich Nein Staackenblocken"? :shock:
I remember watching in amazement as Geddy sang, played bass, and played the keyboards with his feet. I thought, "Who is this guy???"
-- IFALT
EndlesslyRocking

Post by EndlesslyRocking »

ElfDude wrote:"We are not talking retarded people here, but a couple who were brought up in a religious environment who were simply unaware, after eight years of marriage, of the physical requirements necessary to procreate."

I wonder what religion that would have been? I'm not trying to be funny here, I'm genuinely curious. I know that a long time ago the catholic church was pretty repressive about this stuff, but... that was a long time ago...
When it comes to making more little Catholics, the Church is all for it.

;)

This story just can't be true...can it?
Life in two dimensions is a mass-production scheme...