RIR showings in Scotland

All Rush, all the time

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

schuette

Post by schuette »

awwww sorry DA :(
schuette

Post by schuette »

just found out that the day I go to see RIR, the 23rd is exactly a year as to when Rush played in Rio
....Sunday just seems to be getting better and better :D
Kares4Rush

Post by Kares4Rush »

Oh, BOY, Schu! Now THAT'S good Karma! :D

Freeze this moment a little bit longer...
schuette

Post by schuette »

it is eh? 8)
Kares4Rush

Post by Kares4Rush »

La la la. In my cyber CAMERA EYE I see schu packin her bag:

*no, wait, wait, where'd the hell did I put me smokes??? OK, moooney in me pocket. OK. Now, a couple cans of cider and I'll be set...*

:D :D :D

schuette

Post by schuette »

hehehehe :lol: ....and there's a bar in the theatre as well 8)
PV
Site Admin

Post by PV »

Kares4Rush wrote:La la la. In my cyber CAMERA EYE I see schu packin her bag:

*no, wait, wait, where'd the hell did I put me smokes??? OK, moooney in me pocket. OK. Now, a couple cans of cider and I'll be set...*

:D :D :D
:lol: Too perfect, Kares! I swear I can hear her in my head saying just that!
I don't have faith in faith, I don't believe in belief, You can call me faithless, I still cling to hope, And I believe in love, And that's faith enough for me... Neil Peart
Kares4Rush

Post by Kares4Rush »

*Kares taps foot impatiently waiting...*

PV
Site Admin

Post by PV »

Kares4Rush wrote:*Kares taps foot impatiently waiting...*
*PV joins her in the foot tapping and before they know it, the two gals are tapping out YYZ.*

Where is she??? Where is our review??? :?
I don't have faith in faith, I don't believe in belief, You can call me faithless, I still cling to hope, And I believe in love, And that's faith enough for me... Neil Peart
Xanadu

Post by Xanadu »

Holy shit!!! You Picts have fucking bars in your theaters!?? I'm moving to Scotland. :mrgreen:
We're all mad here!
schuette

Post by schuette »

of course we have bars in our theatres :D

anyway the concert.....jings ma boab it was bloody amazing!!!!
to begin with only 22 ppl arrived at the theatre (it wasn't well advertised) but that didn't hinder our enjoyment of the DVD. I was lucky to be sitting with the other 3 that was singing and cheering all the way through it :D ....we had our own Glaswegian chorus :wink:

Before I mention Rush I have to say...what a fucking cute ass Geddy has!!!
I couldn't believe the energy that Geddy still has on stage, Alex's emotion...at times he looked as if he was in pain and Neil pure power and stamina!
Just seeing them on stage again brought back lots of memories....obviously not of the VT tour but just to see them again doing stuff live that I've never seen was magical.
There was a rumour going about the day that Rush were gonna tour Europe somewhere June and July..jings I cant wait to see if that rumour becomes fact!
I would also like to thank H3WMW for picking me up at my hometown and dropping me off at my door.....cheers Liam if it wasn't for you I wouldn't have seen RIR on the big screen :)
The DVD comes out tomoz but I need to wait till I buy it :( .....but the memory of today is something that will stay with me forever....
PV
Site Admin

Post by PV »

Great review, Schu! :D Not like you would have anything less than a glowing review of course. :wink:

I just want to add a "cheers" to Liam as well for taking care of our buddy!
Kares4Rush

Post by Kares4Rush »

Oh, schu, I'm so glad you enjoyed it. I KNEW you would, even if you were the only f---in person in the theater. WOW! Now I can FINALLY blab away about this performance! Whew.

P.S. Of COURSE Geddy has a cute ass! He always had one. It's just that it shows up much more nicely on this performance than before.

YIKES!!!! Him "pumpin'" away during YYZ or jumping straight in the air at the end of a song with Neil with those tight-assed jeans on.

OK, pant pant. I'll be OK.

YAHOOO SCHUUUU!!!! May you have no traffic or long lines tomorrow when you purchase this gem...

P.S. Wait for the documentary, you'll want to be rollin on the floor with at least a COUPLE of them at one point. OK, Kares crossed the line of good taste. Forgive me, any guys that may read this.

schuette

Post by schuette »

Kares4Rush wrote:P.S. Wait for the documentary, you'll want to be rollin on the floor with at least a COUPLE of them at one point. OK, Kares crossed the line of good taste. Forgive me, any guys that may read this.
fuck the guys!!!!.....realistically I cant get the DVD till after Christmas, shit and I need a carry out for New Year :shock: .....so tell all :D
Kares4Rush

Post by Kares4Rush »

Crap, schu, lemme think...

It's just how they ARE in their day-to-day moving and talking. Geddy marching up a ramp, Neil running for the van, Alex practicing in his shorts. For us goyls watching it is pure hormone therapy. Since I know your hormones have always pointed to Neil first, I must say there is PLENTY of eye candy for you in his physique and "musical" deep speaking voice and grin.

Geddy, as you know, to me just makes me fall down flat when I see him and he just "does" it with the "come hither" look over the glasses when he is speaking or fixing his hair or telling Andrew to basically FUCK OFF with his filming.

Hee hee.

Shit and shinola, why do you have to wait so long to get it? Truly I understand that the theater experience is a once and a lifetime thing that you will hold sacred and never forget (me too). But is it a real problem? I don't mean to pry and I, myself couldn't watch it for almost weeks because of that f---ing time at work but I'd love to help if I can!

If not, ask away and I'll try and paint correct pictures for you of the docu.