PLEASE Post Tour Spoilers HERE...

Something to do with Rush coming up? Post it here.

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

schuette

Post by schuette »

awip2062 wrote:
*smacks Elfie upside the head*
how do you hit someone 'upside' the head........?
ElfDude

Post by ElfDude »

Next time she does it, we'll have to take a picture. All I know is... it HURTS!
Aren't you the guy who hit me in the eye?
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

like this Schu:

*smacks Schu upside the head*

:wink:

And Elfie, it is supposed to hurt so you don't do the bad thing again!
Onward and Upward!
schuette

Post by schuette »

well it never hurt me :P
ElfDude

Post by ElfDude »

She must be doing it to you in a nicer way because you're a pretty girl while I'm an ugly guy.
*Lifesonite
Location: Flowing Through The Universe, In A Paisley Shirt... Man.

Post by *Lifesonite »

Are you saying that t likes women? :?
I remember watching in amazement as Geddy sang, played bass, and played the keyboards with his feet. I thought, "Who is this guy???"
-- IFALT
ElfDude

Post by ElfDude »

No, just that she doesn't like me.
*Lifesonite

Post by *Lifesonite »

That's what I thought, but I can't help stirring the pot! 8)
I remember watching in amazement as Geddy sang, played bass, and played the keyboards with his feet. I thought, "Who is this guy???"
-- IFALT
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Who said I don't like you? Or that I don't like women either? :roll:
Onward and Upward!
*Lifesonite

Post by *Lifesonite »

We'll talk more about this later, missy :shock:
-- IFALT
wcp

Post by wcp »

Detroit show was amazing! that is my spoiler
"John Rutsey, who was a viking then, Geddy, who wasn't a viking and myself formed the band as it isn't today to patrol war-torn areas of the Middle-East and to incurr as many debts as possible. This we did with a passion."
- Alex Lifeson
Kares4Rush

Post by Kares4Rush »

More More!!!!!!

Freeze this moment a little bit longer...
happysmilies007

Post by happysmilies007 »

guys, i can't even begin to describe how amazing the show was. all i can say is if you don't have tickets, get some!! they always sell them at the concert anyway!!

but seriously, i loved it when they had the 3 little dragons that hatched and then started singing "hello..hello..hello!!" it was so cute!! i also loved it when Geddy'd look over to our side..i'd stand up on my chair & start waving!! i sang & danced to every song, even if i didn't know the words!! i knew all but Animate & By-tor, and of course i didn't know the songs from Feedback!! but a few people came up to me after the show & said "i can't believe you knew the words to every single song!! you're so young!!" i'm 14 & i'm a girl, so i guess i must be the only one of my kind!! lol but if any of you saw me, i was on row O in seat 12, i had red hair and was wearing a gray Presto shirt w/ jean shorts..so if you saw me at the Charlotte show, gimme a shout!!

i was REALLY disappointed that they didn't play Driven because i just got a bass & SERIOUSLY wanted to see that solo..but i guess it just wasn't meant to be!! they did bring back the RTB video, so if anybody is wondering about that, then there it is!! lol i didn't really like the changes that were made to O Baterista, probably just because i could've sang along with it if Neil hadn't changed it :roll:

but anyways, it was the BEST and it was the best $75 i've ever let my dad spend!! \:D/

HS007
"What do I do when we're not taping? Sit in a dark room and refine my plans for someday ruling Earth from a blimp. And chess." --Ryan Stiles .. brought to you by the letter 3!
Amarok

Post by Amarok »

Sounds like an evening not comparable to any other.

And it let me look forward to the German shows!!!

Patience - I hate that!
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Okay, even though it took us until 3:30 in the morning to ged home, and we had to deal with rain for part of the show, it was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay worth it to see the boys last night!

Geddy was all over the satge pogo-ing and hopping and he was bouncing around whenever he was standing in one place, happy as could be to be playing music. Alex was funny (tell ya in a min about the rant) and Neil? Well, the Professor was amazing. I think he was off the stage before Geddy finished saying goodnight to us all. He stood up, waved with one arm, waved with the other, then ran off stage and outta there!

The boys seem to be in a pirate mood. In addition to Alex doing a priatey rant at the show in Salt Lake, Geddy sang, "We are the pirates of the temples of Syrnix," and Alex did another priate rant. He even sang a little song about 21st Century Pirate blues. Apparantly his wooden leg was swollen, poor fellow. The funniest thing he did though was when he said, "Shiver me timbers, and blow me.......................................
..............................................................................................
down, that is." LOL

I got the stickers and the pins and a tourbook. I want to put a sticker or two on the van and one on my Strat.
Onward and Upward!