Leather Jacket and Random Thoughts

Something to do with Rush coming up? Post it here.

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

kwndcpc

JACKET

Post by kwndcpc »

I did not see if they were taking Credit or not. They did have the jacket hung way at the back, top corner of the booth, probably keeping it safer that way.

I will be attedning Indianapolis June 4 and will check the price once again.

Maybe if the jacket does not sell, the price will drop some, but don't count on it.
rushmerch

Post by rushmerch »

they do take credit cards at the shows for your shopping pleasure :lol:
Jedi Rush

Post by Jedi Rush »

Bump and a question - can anyone fully verify the price of the jacket? Not to dispute what has been said, but I am still curious. Also, is Neil's new book available at the shows? And, a new question - I bought the bowling shirt from the last show - which I really, really like - is there anything cool like that (other than the jacket) available on this show? I know I can't afford the jacket, but I would pay 50 bucks for another great shirt/jersey type thing.
*Lifesonite
Location: Flowing Through The Universe, In A Paisley Shirt... Man.

Post by *Lifesonite »

Leather Jackets aren't cheap in any case, if you want a nice one. $495 sounds about right for the price of memorabilia and mark-up and all that crapola. It might drop down to $445 or so if it doesn't sell well, but not enough to make a difference in someone who can't afford it I don't think :?
I remember watching in amazement as Geddy sang, played bass, and played the keyboards with his feet. I thought, "Who is this guy???"
-- IFALT