From the Doc's PM File

When you have no clue as to what you want to say

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

*Lifesonite
Location: Flowing Through The Universe, In A Paisley Shirt... Man.

Post by *Lifesonite »

EndlesslyRocking wrote: Question

Hi ER. I'm racked with guilt and don't know what to do.
*I was recently voted the Sexiest Man on By-Tor.com, but it's all a sham. The picture *I showed everyone is my neighbor Jeff. In reality, *I'm 5'1" with a hunchback and a peg-leg from a terrible Big Wheel accident in childhood. *I have awful skin from peanut allergies. When you add the excema, dandruff, goiter, and the ravages of venereal diseases picked up during "business trips" to the Orient, it is not a pretty picture. Everyone here knows you are the sexiest man around, and *I cannot live with the guilt and shame any longer. Whatever shall *I do?
Just WHAT are all of the Asteriks for?? I'm no hunchback! :evil:
I remember watching in amazement as Geddy sang, played bass, and played the keyboards with his feet. I thought, "Who is this guy???"
-- IFALT
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

I am saddened. My poor child is a poser! :cry:
Onward and Upward!
Sir Myghin

Post by Sir Myghin »

indeed let us have a funeral for the non poser persona
*Lifesonite

Post by *Lifesonite »

She is NOT a poser! :evil:
I remember watching in amazement as Geddy sang, played bass, and played the keyboards with his feet. I thought, "Who is this guy???"
-- IFALT
Sir Myghin

Post by Sir Myghin »

hey, you saw the pm, those things never lie
Aerosmitten

Post by Aerosmitten »

*Lifesonite wrote:
EndlesslyRocking wrote: Question

Hi ER. I'm racked with guilt and don't know what to do.
*I was recently voted the Sexiest Man on By-Tor.com, but it's all a sham. The picture *I showed everyone is my neighbor Jeff. In reality, *I'm 5'1" with a hunchback and a peg-leg from a terrible Big Wheel accident in childhood. *I have awful skin from peanut allergies. When you add the excema, dandruff, goiter, and the ravages of venereal diseases picked up during "business trips" to the Orient, it is not a pretty picture. Everyone here knows you are the sexiest man around, and *I cannot live with the guilt and shame any longer. Whatever shall *I do?
Just WHAT are all of the Asteriks for?? I'm no hunchback! :evil:
The asteriks are just *shite, ignore them, *ite.
Aerosmitten

Post by Aerosmitten »

I am sorry to dissapoint you all...but SMD! I expect a nice funeral with lots of food!
Medinaquirin

Post by Medinaquirin »

*hiding from ER* :shock:
~Time is a spiral, space is a curve
I know you get dizzy but try not to lose your nerve
~
schuette

Post by schuette »

LOLOL!!! :lol: :lol:
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Aerosmitten wrote:I am sorry to dissapoint you all...but SMD! I expect a nice funeral with lots of food!
*places a fork in H's hand*

Cuz the best is yet to come!

*geds ont he phone to Know-Me-Kitchen-ministries and tells her H is dead and we need food*

One good ole Southern Baptist potluck on its way, H!
Onward and Upward!
EndlesslyRocking

Post by EndlesslyRocking »

Question

Hi ER! What's up dude? Heh... I try to act all cool and everything when I post here, ya know? Like I'm a major stud and all. I've even claimed to be a bass player so the chicks will dig me.

Truth is, I've never played the bass in my life. My mom wouldn't let me have one. She said electric instruments would react with my braces and cause brain failure. Every afternoon, I come home from school and practice my accordion. I can practice for hours (when I'm able to get home before the local kids give me an atomic wedgie). That's right, I said accordion. Stop Laughing!

Accordion is cool you know? All the cool guys play one, like Weird Al and Pee-Wee Herman and Jeff from The Wiggles. I even started a killer two man band: The Dork Squad! Here's our photo:

Why won't people admit that the accordion is the coolest instrument on the planet? I wish RUSH had an accordion. I could do it! I'd be all jamming up there, working the ol' squeeze box during Spirit of Radio. It would be totally awesome! I'd rock, and the babes would be on me big time!

My Response

Your Ritalin has obviously not had the desired effect. Throw that accordion out the window and seek a psychiatric consult immediately. I'm afraid "brain failure" may have already occured...
Life in two dimensions is a mass-production scheme...
Aerosmitten

Post by Aerosmitten »

*Plays the kazoo at the accordion's funeral*
*Lifesonite

Post by *Lifesonite »

*Plays Taps on his gold-plated kazoo*
-- IFALT
Aerosmitten

Post by Aerosmitten »

*Takes the gold from the hippie while disguised as a governemtal official*

*says in an "official" voice*

I'm sorry, but the common man cannot have such things...only the fat white government can.

Besiedes...I'm the tax man, 1 for you 19 for me!
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

*thinks she is part of AIM and takes aim at the "government offical." Fires. Runs. Tries to claim that it wasn't her.*

FREE LEONARD PEL....NO! FREE ME!
Onward and Upward!