The adventures of Xanadu and Me (Semi Spoiler)

Something to do with Rush coming up? Post it here.

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Xanadu

Post by Xanadu »

Heh heh wait til you hear about after the concert :twisted: Me was driving and got lost :shock: and was asking my mental fuckery for directions!!! :shock: SO I interepreted hyroglifs and solve the puzzle of written directions and we ged back to the hotel. :shock:
We're all mad here!
Me

Post by Me »

I think so, did leave a bad taste in my mind though. :twisted:
When evil is allowed to compete with good, evil has an emotional populist appeal that wins out unless good men & women stand as a vanguard against abuse.
Xanadu

Post by Xanadu »

:shock: ??
We're all mad here!
Me

Post by Me »

That was a post before time past

:?
When evil is allowed to compete with good, evil has an emotional populist appeal that wins out unless good men & women stand as a vanguard against abuse.
Kares4Rush

Post by Kares4Rush »

Oh, GREAT, you guys! I'm glad you'ze had a good time. I had the "drunk" fan bothering me too in between trips to the beer tent every other song and trying to grab my boobs in a "good-natured" way. (Fuck-off! my brain said but my smile and showing him the way OUT is what worked, sigh)

Security was good and I didn't get upset either.

WHAT was your fave part!!!! I'm dying to know!

Freeze this moment a little bit longer...
schuette

Post by schuette »

I'm so glad that you's had a wonderful, trippy time :D .....and that you got on so well together (2 maddies the gether, wish I was there :wink: )

Kares4Rush wrote:I had the "drunk" fan bothering me too in between trips to the beer tent every other song and trying to grab my boobs in a "good-natured" way. (Fuck-off! my brain said but my smile and showing him the way OUT is what worked, sigh)
need to say Kares that I dont think I would have reacted that way.........well I would maybe would have smiled at him once he's was rolling about the ground clutching his balls :wink:
Mr. Potatoe Head

Post by Mr. Potatoe Head »

Your mind is always exhausting my body Me!

I'm not in Virginia Beach washing socks. That's Me pretending to be Me!
PV met Me Xan met Me. Me is married to Me. Now that everyone is confused you got to stop animating Me, Me! At least you could have elevated us and said Neil was awesome camoflauged behind his golden drum fortress.

Xanadu elevating with split head sections finding our way back to the hotel
among the postage stamp malls dotted with Col. Sanders was exceptional
with the patterns and trails repeating themselfs.

The guys really react to the peeps, smiling knowing that they are appreciated.
Xanadu

Post by Xanadu »

...Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush...
We're all mad here!
Kares4Rush

Post by Kares4Rush »

Ohhhh lordy, Xan, that was WELL PUT!!!

Schu, believe me I would have clocked the asshole six ways to Sunday but the security guy was like three feet from me and took care of it. I didn't want to get tossed out!

Me and Spud and Xanadu. Yahoooo for YOU!!!

Freeze this moment a little bit longer...
*Lifesonite
Location: Flowing Through The Universe, In A Paisley Shirt... Man.

Post by *Lifesonite »

Mr. Potatoe Head wrote:Your mind is always exhausting my body Me!
What are we talking about? :?
Mr. Potatoe Head

Socks
Me

Post by Me »

Yep, socks!

I'm going out now to pick up some pictures of the concert, while tattie Head stays home, good place for him :wink: You all cross your fingers and hope that they come out. I'll try and get them posted later. :)
Mr. Potatoe Head

I put a link up pg. 3
Last edited by Mr. Potatoe Head on Tue Jun 01, 2004 9:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
neilpeart_gal

Post by neilpeart_gal »

I got one of those, wondered who it was from!! (Sorry I didn't recognize the email addy)

Good piccy!
schuette

Post by schuette »

you never sent me pics :(