By-Tor.com Forum Index By-Tor.com
It's all about the Rush

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Radio Feedback

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Slaine mac Roth

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2004 1:15 am    Post subject: Radio Feedback Reply with quote

Posted on Power Windows

Feedback Album Premiere: Rush will be in the studio at St. Catherine's Ontario's 97.7 HTZ FM for the Feedback Album Premier, June 24th from 10 p.m. to 12 a.m., with a rebroadcast June 27th from 10 a.m. - 12 p.m. You can listen in at via streaming audio at HTZFM
Kares4Rush

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2004 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, thanks, Slaine!

Shite! I live in NY but the *%#$ ClearChannel radio station won't play Summertime Blues whereas I heard it's been played elsewhere.

I have a booty of the Live version in Nashville where I saw them but heckawmighty I wish it would hit the airwaves where millions may hear it! Mad

Very Happy

Freeze this moment a little bit longer...
Post new topic   Reply to topic       By-Tor.com Forum Index -> Rush All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: