The Story Thread

When you have no clue as to what you want to say

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Xanadu

The Story Thread

Post by Xanadu »

I quiver over every inch of the way to my room. The Fear is rising up my back as I open the door. My face is locked and my throat is clogged by a frozen scream. Delighted eyes look out from under my bed to greet me...
We're all mad here!
Medinaquirin

Post by Medinaquirin »

...The thing gibbering and chirping, waving a ragged blood-caked claw in an obscene hello...
~Time is a spiral, space is a curve
I know you get dizzy but try not to lose your nerve
~
Me

Post by Me »

....Crawling out from under the bed, creating inspired intentions, transending quantum visions into the spirit of life. Our egos left behind closed doors. Dominate forces exploding for all to see. Wishing for others to ride the tricyle of their spirits creation to a realm of peace and tranquility....
When evil is allowed to compete with good, evil has an emotional populist appeal that wins out unless good men & women stand as a vanguard against abuse.
Xanadu

Post by Xanadu »

...wrapping itself around my legs I can see the great detail of its fur and the connection of the room around me...
We're all mad here!
Me

Post by Me »

http://eshare.hpphoto.com/start.asp?Job ... 1955070495

(If the link above is not clickable, copy and paste or type it, directly into your browser.)
When evil is allowed to compete with good, evil has an emotional populist appeal that wins out unless good men & women stand as a vanguard against abuse.
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Suddenly serene scenes of mountain streams and wild animals appear in my mind. Where is reality? Am I in my room or on the Appalachian Trail with my friend?
Onward and Upward!
Me

Post by Me »

Chickens pecking eggs at our door and dealing with the Tin man. We got through that just fine.

Our climb up the Appalachian Trail, was a power pump good for the heart. We must of caught it just right, in-between two storms.
Nature was active we seen a doe and her fawns hidden the shadows. The black racer was impressive been a few years since I saw one of those.
It picked a good spot for survival right at the pulpit where people stop and waste drawing it's preferred meal, of rodent delight. Probably why it's such an impressive specimen. It smelled sweet not like a copper head, which smells slightly like a cucumber. The hike was fantastic the Cicadas screaming loudest for a mate and the ants enjoying the after math. The other pictures are just shots along the trail, over look at Pulpit, rock formations, a tad pole pond and plenty of them, caterpillar trying to eat rock. I had two other pictures one of a big pile of shit and the other a small tube of tooth paste. I thought it was in bad taste so I left it out.

This concludes my short story of today

http://eshare.hpphoto.com/start.asp?Job ... 1955070495
Xanadu

Post by Xanadu »

Lizzards leap off my desk like toads trying to find their way unwrapping time traps. The morning sun comes through my window like silk...and it falls on the carpet in patterns. My dog still lies still dead in my doorway which I exit through carefully. I can't remember when the last time I changed my Socks but they should be enough to cover my skin from the sun. The clouds look down opon me as soon as I walk outside. The eyes fall all over me with quick sharp lenses. I snach the mail before the screams reach their limit and dash back inside....
We're all mad here!
*Lifesonite
Location: Flowing Through The Universe, In A Paisley Shirt... Man.

Post by *Lifesonite »

Today I found there was a hole in my Sock!
Me

Post by Me »

Incidentally however the study and motives of human nature is only meant
for intellectual entertainment.

tranquility...., erupting for all to see.

The circulation of the day broke right, cultivating the naturalness of the day. Feeling the trees heat, hearing the flowers giggle and the waters powers of the double rainbow pouring in from above. Marching Centipedes, humming bees, birds conversations of genetic superiority, rocks speaking of distance ages. The infants shoulder ride, curiosity getting the best of me. Riding the natural desires of love...
Xanadu

Post by Xanadu »

...In a placid circle the sheep surround my feet threatened by my steel wool Socks. Their laughter a spoonfest for simple soup dug from the Words in my box and cut like a wishell in my hand. The stars glow tenderly through the air and spook the rock under my pourch...
We're all mad here!
Me

Post by Me »

...I began my journey though life.
Screaming in joys of freedom, cradling, crawling, cowering, standing,
falling, crawling, standing, falling, crawling, standing, walking, falling, cowering, crawling, standing, running, hiding, playing, fighting, falling, standing, cowering, walking, running, thinking, standing, walking, thinking,
then it happened...
Xanadu

Post by Xanadu »

...one Word caught my attention...I followed it farther and farther and realized its roots held more meaning than the Word itself...
We're all mad here!
Me

Post by Me »

then it happened...

WAR

A battle of hearts afraid of their own shawdows.
A Maiden of hearts, "Singing Do It For Me"
With a spirts right, flying upon the stoop.
Rising with hatred eyes.
Exchanges erupted, twisted bodies splatering blood.
Cradling, exhausted, asking
forgiveness?
Fuck you!
Forgiveness?
Blood spit, fuck you!
Pounding fists,
splattering blood,
drowning gurgles!
Lights of spirits
cradeling the fallen warrior
as the dark skys open
to a glow of
a saddened
Jesus Christ...
Xanadu

Post by Xanadu »

...as I look up the metallic blood runs down my chin and Jesus's face darkens in sadness and the colors grind red and black...
We're all mad here!