The Story Thread

When you have no clue as to what you want to say

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Me

Post by Me »

... around a light of spirits untarnished reining in a bareback rider
looking up to lucy in the sky and asking did you see that?...
When evil is allowed to compete with good, evil has an emotional populist appeal that wins out unless good men & women stand as a vanguard against abuse.
Me

Post by Me »

...Leather bound roses of heart ache, lost fires heart ashes of memories.
Dreams edge lost among forest strewn bowie knifes of ages gone by. Rivers flowing, darting swifts wings gobbling up survivals hierarchy..
When evil is allowed to compete with good, evil has an emotional populist appeal that wins out unless good men & women stand as a vanguard against abuse.
Xanadu

Post by Xanadu »

...velvetted floors clawed by the Socks of Men and hounds lay in their wake drooling in their snot...childrens voices shred my skin dragging me along and even the silk is coarse...
We're all mad here!
Me

Post by Me »

...finding horrendous nightmares as usual, no wine blame recived
UN food truck; the cabbage man bows sniffing un-leaded gas.
No time for pity...
Xanadu

Post by Xanadu »

...time to dig a pit for the Word boxes to be emptied into and stir them up daily...
We're all mad here!
Me

Post by Me »

...You can eat now... in our wash and go life...faces of stone being washed daily...trail teeth... searching for the lost Xanadu...
Xanadu

Post by Xanadu »

Even brail Words threaten and cause blindness :shock:
We're all mad here!
Me

Post by Me »

dividing memory from my dream, letters gather up and puches my soul.
Winding my socks through thought pads of prickly words
:shock:
Me

Post by Me »

clip board memories

pearing out under crouching coffee tables, flying pots and pans, suit cases and ugly words....
Xanadu

Post by Xanadu »

fattened couch cusions and rough carpets sitting in stains wear my feet with their fiberous roots.
We're all mad here!
Me

Post by Me »

...as the rooster crowed and the sheep shit the red sun rose burning the sleep out of my eyes...
Xanadu

Post by Xanadu »

...panic set in and the sun reddened with hate...the coulds became bony and the blue sky darkened...I could smell the pine trees across the field and they went from green to black...colors washed out of everything in waves as the mushrooms continued their sourcery in my stomach. :shock:
We're all mad here!
Me

Post by Me »

Our minds struggling to get off the topic of swelled letters and shine into another area...for the children.. oh.. for the children...emotions running deep drifting down stream picking up shiny river teeth as we go everyone and everything teaching sifting out the bad and discovering gold...but that's not fun is it... so swing on your own fence, that's ok for Me. And oh I can show you hate discontent blood spurting in your dreams and traveling far through the veins of your being shivering shaking screaming worms hollowing out coated in brain slurp up into your nostrels clogging your breath glupping for air finding only phlegm chocking on your the seed I planted for your nightmare...
Me

Post by Me »

to be continued.... :razz: