Europe and Holland are into soccer now...

Football, Baseball, Basketball, Hockey, it's all here

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

DutchRush

Europe and Holland are into soccer now...

Post by DutchRush »

Because the Euro 2004 tournament is on in Portugal now...tonight the Dutch team plays Germany..and as you can see, I'm already fully prepared for that one...So is my little bunnyfriend (altough he's supporting Germany...) and Harry Holland, who's normally walking around in a Rush Starman 1976 T-shirt...
If you guys ever wondered if I was completely mad...now you know for sure ! :-D
Mad...but harmless as you can see...enjoy the pic !

DutchRush

awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

What Tonny didn't tell you is that the orca in the back is named Geddy and the dolphin near him is named Alex. He has a penguin named Neil, but you know how Neil is when fans are around; he is hiding.
Onward and Upward!
*Lifesonite
Location: Flowing Through The Universe, In A Paisley Shirt... Man.

Post by *Lifesonite »

LOL, thanks for the laugh Dutch :-D
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Hey now! Watch it! What are you laughing at? This is serious stuff. It is so serious that Dutch has been nervous for his team all day and I spray-painted my head orange.
Onward and Upward!
Slaine mac Roth

Post by Slaine mac Roth »

Well I'm still sulking about how England threw the game away in the last minutes against France :cry:
'Do not despise the snake for having no horns, for who is to say it will not become a dragon?'
DutchRush

Post by DutchRush »

Oh ! Slaine...no worries man ! England will reach the quartefinals on their barefeet if nessicary...With France as one of the favourites and Sweden as a dangerous outsider, I really think that England also has one of the best teams in Euro 2004....just as easy as that..
I'm participating in this eh...pool...where one can predict the outcome of the games, you know...and as for this afternoons game, England versus Switserland I predicted a 3-0 win..(for England of coarse...) but i'm afraid it might just turn out much worse for the Swiss, hahaha...
I like the determination of this Rooney guy...
And as for Orange...well...they can and must do a lot better than they've shown (especially in the first half) against Germany or otherwise they will be home before next weeks saturday I'm afraid...never the less..I'm pretty much into this thing at the moment as you have seen and ehm...I even contaminated my dear friend Awip with it, hahaha...She already had a BIG FIGHT with some German lady she came across..that lady had noticed that Awip was walking around with her hair completely orange...
and was a little bit upset that Awip supported my team instead of the "wonnnnderfull" German team, hahaha...
Ahhhhh...soccer eh ? I think we better stick to Rush ! :-)
Slaine mac Roth

Well Dutch, that was a good prediction for the ghame agaionst Switzerland. Have doing the same for Croatia on Sunday?
'Do not despise the snake for having no horns, for who is to say it will not become a dragon?'
DutchRush

Post by DutchRush »

Wasn't it Slaine eh ? haha...good 'ole Rooney right ?
Hmmmm....England versus Croatia eh ?
I must say that Croatia really suprised me in their game against the Frogs yesterday though...I guess Britannia has to realy "rule the waves" again in order to beat them. Still three teams with the chance to ged to the quarterfinals...Switserland too theoreticly, I know, but I don't believe they will stand a chance against France in the end...
But, cut to the chase...
England - Croatia ?, I think, will end up in a 2-0 win for England...
To be quite frankly I'm much more afraid of tomorrows Holland against Czech Rep. game :-)
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

It wasn't a fight, we just had a friendly discussion, that is all. :smt014
Onward and Upward!
DutchRush

Post by DutchRush »

Uhmmm...me, myself the Lord and I ? maybe ? n?hhhh...would be to obvious.. :-D
Slaine mac Roth

England 4, Croatia 2.

:-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Wating for the next Holland game.

*paces*
Onward and Upward!
DutchRush

Post by DutchRush »

Congrats ! Slaine....Rooney eh ? great show....I hope we'll meet each other in the finals....:-)
DutchRush

Post by DutchRush »

Thanx Awip...."we" the Dutch eh ? you and me both...XXX
*Lifesonite
Location: Flowing Through The Universe, In A Paisley Shirt... Man.

Post by *Lifesonite »

So, who won? And did the bunny sucker-punch you halfway through the game, or what??