Europe and Holland are into soccer now...

Football, Baseball, Basketball, Hockey, it's all here

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Slaine mac Roth

Post by Slaine mac Roth »

DutchRush wrote:Congrats ! Slaine....Rooney eh ? great show....I hope we'll meet each other in the finals....:-)
Yeah, we can hope. I can't believe that you've never won a major tournament. The '74 and '78 World Cup teams have got to be two of the best of all time.
'Do not despise the snake for having no horns, for who is to say it will not become a dragon?'
DutchRush

Post by DutchRush »

Are you kidding *Ite ? :-) It's the other way around...I shot the sucker..and burned his "stressy" coloured German flag..
DutchRush

Post by DutchRush »

Oh ! but we did Slaine....forgotten about the Euro '88 championships ?
It's already soooo long ago again, but that was the great Marco van Basten and Rudy (The Rastafara) Gullit show...We should have won in '74 though...but this was just the game where Johan Cruyff didn't felt like "really" playing for it...And when we come to talk about '78...well...I wonder if "we" had ever left the that freaking country (Argentina) alive again...This worldchampionship was severely bought of by Argentina. That was a Worldchampionships Tournament that never should have took place in the first place...
While the teams were playing, meanwhile the millitary Junta murdered their political opponents or make them dissapear...If Holland had won that game by any accident, all hell would have broke loose...
Slaine mac Roth

Have Argentina ever won anything fairly?

Must admit, I've never took much notice of the Euros - mainly because England usually get stuffed, if they even qualify.
'Do not despise the snake for having no horns, for who is to say it will not become a dragon?'
DutchRush

Post by DutchRush »

No ! ....our Royal Prince here has even married one..an Argentinian girl that is...And rumours go that his heart was stolen by her as well....So you're right about them never winning anything fairly :-)
The only things she has learned well is to master our language in a liitle bit more than a year...and to spend his money, haha..
Slaine mac Roth

Ah, but is she as skillful with her hand as maradonna :twisted:
DutchRush

Post by DutchRush »

Well..what he did say was..oh ! my God dear Maxima, ..WHAT a hand ! But if it really was, like Maradonna claimed, God's hand ?!? Besides...By that time 'ole little Diego was already an addict if you ask me...he wasn't intending to touch the ball..when he jumped up, the XTC pill popped out of his mouth and he was grasping to ged it back...accidently hitted the ball...and the rest of the story is history...
DutchRush

Post by DutchRush »

Who killed the Germans ? Who threw them out of the Euro 2004 Tournament ? And even more important...who burned the bunnies German Flag...We want some answers and we want 'em NOW !

awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

ROFLMAO!

Okay, Ton, if you are this way when Holland geds into the semi-finals, I can't wait to see how you are if they win Saturday!
Onward and Upward!
DutchRush

Post by DutchRush »

Oh ! easy B...I will start a Revolution here....roll them tanks in...take over the government...make new rules...feed the poor...save the children...make pets live under better conditions...take better care for the disabled...etc etc...and then ? I invite you over...we marry and then we will live long and very happy ever after...good plan or what ?

Oh shit ! there goes my alarm clock..arghhh !!!!...just when I was dreaming all these nice dreams...*sigh !
schuette

Post by schuette »

awww England's out....

did that sound sincere, it was meant to even though I was cheering like mad at the end of the game :twisted:
:wav:
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Tonny, are you the Cinderella man?

Schu, you did remarkably well.
Onward and Upward!
Slaine mac Roth

We wuz robbed! :x :cry:
DutchRush

Post by DutchRush »

How did you guess B ? ...both Cinderella Man and semi finalist...
DutchRush

Post by DutchRush »

How I would be on Saturday B eh ? well....if only you could see...12 million Dutch are really going ballistic here ! If only you would be here...