Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

DELETED

Rush Concert on 8/14 at PNC NJ

Post by DELETED »

DELETED
Kares4Rush

Post by Kares4Rush »

Hi Augie,

Welcome to the board! I am going to PNC too but I don't live in Staten Island and don't know of anyone chartering a bus (yet...but good luck in your search). However, do you have easy access to NJ Transit from Staten Island?

There is transportation available this way. Here is a link.

Again, good luck and hope to see you there!

Kares

http://www.artscenter.com/directions.html

Freeze this moment a little bit longer...
DELETED

Post by DELETED »

DELETED
Slaine mac Roth

Post by Slaine mac Roth »

Glad to hear your able to try and make the gig. Hope you find suitable transport and have a great night. :D
'Do not despise the snake for having no horns, for who is to say it will not become a dragon?'
Kares4Rush

Post by Kares4Rush »

BOY, Augie! That is a TOUGH situation. And I was worried about transportation myself!! Hmm. There are about 4 people on this board that I know of who are going to this show. PV, Pan, Tommy and 2112rxmb. But we/they are all coming from different directions. Perhaps we can put our heads together and figure something out!!!

I'd HATE for you to miss the show. I (through a fluke) got to see them in Nashville and they were AWESOME.

Let's see if the Rushgods can help us!

Freeze this moment a little bit longer...
schuette

Post by schuette »

Augie wrote: A few of my relatives offered to take me to the concert, but I don't know if security would let this person in to pick me up after the concert is over.
surely they would allow someone to pick you up, it's at the end of the concert so security cant say that they're gonna sneak in to see Rush!

so glad to hear that your gonna get to see Rush..fingers crossed it happes for you :-)
PV
Site Admin

Post by PV »

Good luck to you, Auggie! I'll be there along with several other By-torians. It promises to be a most magical night.
I don't have faith in faith, I don't believe in belief, You can call me faithless, I still cling to hope, And I believe in love, And that's faith enough for me... Neil Peart