Great, another n00b.

Something to do with Rush coming up? Post it here.

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Sir Myghin

Post by Sir Myghin »

you band do any originals kazz?
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

kazzman wrote: I actually convinced a girl I was Neil Peart (not bullshitting you either).
Oh man! You are BAD!

lol

She must not have known Neil well, eh?

Tell us how you did it.
Onward and Upward!
kazzman
Location: In a cellar thinking of ways to assasinate Gary Bettman

Post by kazzman »

awip2062 wrote:
kazzman wrote: I actually convinced a girl I was Neil Peart (not bullshitting you either).
Oh man! You are BAD!

lol

She must not have known Neil well, eh?

Tell us how you did it.
Ok by popular demand,

I was playing on one of those drum machines in an archade and she walked up to me and said "Hey you're really good. Are you in a band?"
Naturally my reply was "Yeah". She then asked me what our name was so I figured I'd test her musical knowlege and said "Rush". Completly oblivious to what I told her she asked me my name and I said Neil Peart. Then she asked me is "we" had any albums out.

you band do any originals kazz?
Not right now, but we're working on one called "This Is Only A Test"
Kazz
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

LOL

I knew she had to have no clue about Neil. lol

Party on, and keep messin' with the minds of strangers!
Onward and Upward!
*Lifesonite
Location: Flowing Through The Universe, In A Paisley Shirt... Man.

Post by *Lifesonite »

Why didn't you tell her about the 22?(I've lost count) studio/live albums you guys have had since 1974? That would have been sure to impress her! ;)
happysmilies007

Post by happysmilies007 »

dude, that would've been sure to freak her out!! i mean, ur only a teen, right?? nm, i'm not even going there!!

btw, nice site!! i'm a stalker, so i visit other ppl's sites, and ur is a nice'un!!

also, was it you that had the SUPERBOWL thread going on?? i remember keepin tabs on the game with somebody, i think it was you!!

carolynn :evil:
"What do I do when we're not taping? Sit in a dark room and refine my plans for someday ruling Earth from a blimp. And chess." --Ryan Stiles .. brought to you by the letter 3!
kazzman

Post by kazzman »

happysmilies007 wrote:dude, that would've been sure to freak her out!! i mean, ur only a teen, right?? nm, i'm not even going there!!

btw, nice site!! i'm a stalker, so i visit other ppl's sites, and ur is a nice'un!!

also, was it you that had the SUPERBOWL thread going on?? i remember keepin tabs on the game with somebody, i think it was you!!

Yes that was me with the Superbowl thread. Damn Patriots. BTW I'm 17.
Kazz
happysmilies007

yes, finally SOMEBODY who's w/ me on rootin for the Panthers!! yeah man i thought that was you!! i'm about to DIE waitin for ftball season to start back up..Panthers first home game is September 13th..everybody tune in & wish em luck!!

17?? and she believed you?? dude, if you'd've told her about your 'albums', she'd've seriously freaked out!!

"What do I do when we're not taping? Sit in a dark room and refine my plans for someday ruling Earth from a blimp. And chess." --Ryan Stiles .. brought to you by the letter 3!
kazzman

Post by kazzman »

happysmilies007 wrote:yes, finally SOMEBODY who's w/ me on rootin for the Panthers!! yeah man i thought that was you!! i'm about to DIE waitin for ftball season to start back up..Panthers first home game is September 13th..everybody tune in & wish em luck!!
Actually I live, breathe, and bleed the Black and Gold during football season. Like you I can't wait till the season starts. The reason I rooted for the Panthers during the Super Bowl was because 1) they were the underdog and 2) I HATE the Patriots with a passion (but not as much as the Browns; especially during the playoffs).

Oh well, I'll pass my time waiting for football season (and hockey season for that matter; even though I'll have to wait a year for the next season) by drumming, listening to Rush and playing Madden 2005 in August.
Kazz
happysmilies007

good for you, i actually rooted for the pats a few yrs ago when they were in the big SB, but that was way before i really watched football. i'm not much of a hockey fan, but i was in tampa when the tampa bay lightning team won the stanley, so you can imagine the excitement down there!! a day before the match, there was a lightning gear stand on a streetcorner selling their stuff at half off because either they didn't think they'd win or, just in case they did, they'd have room for s'mor winnin stock!! i don't think anybody expected them to win, but i was glad they did..for the sake of not having a riot while i was staying down in FL!!

Aerosmitten

Post by Aerosmitten »

happysmilies007 wrote: i'm a stalker
:shock: Another stalker?!
kazzman

Post by kazzman »

Yay I'm being stalked.
Kazz
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

PErhaps we should resurrect the Stalker's Guild?
Onward and Upward!
happysmilies007

i am!! i check everybody on my buddy list's profile when i sign onto im, and whenever ppl go away i check their away messgs!! lol i guess i'm not really a stalker, just always curious!! Aerosmitten, from what i've heard you are a very diligent stalker!!

Thongirl

Post by Thongirl »

good to be a stalker. I was a Rush.net slut now i am a BY-TOR thongirl and a counterparts whore. New York sarcasim most people do not get it.