I CANNOT WAIT UNTIL FOOTBALL SEASON !!!

Football, Baseball, Basketball, Hockey, it's all here

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

YYZ30 wrote:When the Pats wipe the floor yet again with the Colts...no sour grapes.

Law had three picks the title game last year....no holding.

:-D
Pllllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease to both statments. Wipe the floor? the game in Indy came down to the last play. and the game in Foxboro, the Colts were in that to the end, despite Manning's 4 picks and all the assault in the secondary.. Your defense bailed out Brady how many times? and how often do you see a QB roll out with less than 2 minutes to go in a game and you have the lead. especially when you are within your kickers range and he could seal the game for you. Sorry my friend, the Patriots were very lucky to survive that game. but that as it may be Thursday prediction: Colts 38 Pats 31
Happy 2015!
EndlesslyRocking

Post by EndlesslyRocking »

Soup4Rush wrote:He never whined about it, Peyt merely said that since the refs were not calling it, he wished that our DBs would have been more physical. Harrison and co are going to have a big night Thursday because your secondary does not have the speed and can only defend our receivers by holding them. Take a look at replays from the title game. I saw one where Law almost had Harrison's jersey over his head in the end zone waaaay beyond 5 yards. They should have also make a rule about faking an injury when a team is in their no huddle offense. :-D no sour grapes though, that was last year.... I can't wait until Sept 9th Go Colts
The Pats are notorious cheaters. When they beat us in the Super Bowl, they should have never even been there (Tuck rule my ass!). That's why that Super Bowl doesn't count...

;)

As for Peyton...uh...does "idiot kicker" ring a bell?

:twisted:
Life in two dimensions is a mass-production scheme...
Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

*****light goes on over Soup's head***** Now I remember why you hate the Pats, duhhhhhhhhhhhh. I actually rooted for the Pats in that game. Sorry ER, that was before I discovered my "hatred" for them. We all make mistakes. I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me. oh and that is Mr. idiot "perfect" kicker to you. :razz:
Happy 2015!
Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

******************Newsflash**************

Comcast now is offering NFL Network and from what I hear total access is not far behind. Great news for us Comcast people.. :blob:
Happy 2015!
EndlesslyRocking

Post by EndlesslyRocking »

Soup4Rush wrote:******************Newsflash**************

Comcast now is offering NFL Network and from what I hear total access is not far behind. Great news for us Comcast people.. :blob:
3 years ago when we moved into our last house, the good people at Comcast told me the same thing: sign up, we'll be getting the NFL Ticket this year!

Of course, that wasn't true, and when I called to complain, I was told that Comcast uses subcontractors for telemarketing, and that they couldn't be held responsible for "overzealous" salesmen trying to "improve their numbers". In other words, they didn't deny it, just their responsibility for it. Too bad pal.

Comcast sucks. Just be sure they're telling you the truth this time.

I still say DirecTv is the only way to go.
Life in two dimensions is a mass-production scheme...
YYZ30

Post by YYZ30 »

and that they couldn't be held responsible for "overzealous" salesmen trying to "improve their numbers". In other words, they didn't deny it, just their responsibility for it. Too bad pal.
Bait and switch is legal now? I would have been all over that like white on rice. Take it from a law student, what the telemarketer did was wrong and he/she should have been called on the carpet for it.

How about those Patriots now? *insert puke smilie here*
Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

Well we have the NFL network now so that is a step in the right direction. The reason I have cable and not dish is that I would have to have a receiver in each room and at $5 a month per receiver in 8 rooms, well I can't afford that. The way I have it now is I have digital in the family room and the living room and basic cable everywhere else. It still is salty but mangeable. The story on the total access of all the games or Directicket is this. DirectTv has a contract with Seagrams and the NFL to market all the NFL games. I guess the logic behind that is Seagrams sells booze to the bars and the patrons drink that booze while they are watching the games via satelite at the local sports bar. Makes sense sorta I guess but anyway that contract expires this year and Comcast, because their customers have complained, wants in on the NFL action. I would have dismissed it a BS, however we do have the NFL network now. That was something that was only out there for dish people. So for now I wait with crossed fingers. Its ok anyway because all the Colt's games are broadcasted locally. It would be nice though to be able to tune into a better game than what the local network would be showing when the Colts are not playing.

I was hoping you would come back YYZ, the trash talking has only begun. I would not worry about the preseason though. You will have enough worries when the Pats start the season 0-1 and Brady is eating his hamburgers through a straw. :razz:
Happy 2015!
YYZ30

Post by YYZ30 »

Bring
it
on...

Your Colties will be nothing but show ponies when we get done with 'em.

And if I'm wrong I'll admit it.
by-tor

Post by by-tor »

8 TV's? My god man. :shock:
Don't tell me about rock and roll I'm out there in the clubs and on the streets and I'm living it! I am rock and roll!
Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

by-tor wrote:8 TV's? My god man. :shock:

I have a housefull of teenagers and a 5 year old with a SpongeBob obsession...
Happy 2015!
Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

YYZ30 wrote:Bring
it
on...

Your Colties will be nothing but show ponies when we get done with 'em.

And if I'm wrong I'll admit it.
HA!! remember Paul Revere could not ride without his trusty steed.
Happy 2015!
YYZ30

Post by YYZ30 »

So what you've said is that a Patriot rode a Colt....

Interesting.
Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

The horse did not have a choice, Paul was holding him.
Happy 2015!
YYZ30

Post by YYZ30 »

Touche.
Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

cept this time it wil be "THE COLTS ARE COMING, THE COLTS ARE COMING..
Happy 2015!