By-Tor.com Forum Index By-Tor.com
It's all about the Rush

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

DELETED

View previous topic :: View next topic  
DELETED

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 7:36 pm    Post subject: Rush-Bashing in NY Reply with quote

DELETED
D'Anconia

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobodies railed on Rush like that to me. I don't think I would have withstood a 20-30 minute rant. Doesn't bother me if people don't like Rush. People have the right to be wrong.
Ya winkles

"...from here in Oregon, where we are far too stupid to dispense our own gasoline." Neil Peart
schuette

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2004 7:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thankfully I've no tales to tell quite like that, I had to defend Rush when I was at school but that was easy....ppl can get scared of a very angry female wearing a biker's jacket for some reason Rolling Eyes
and I have to agree with D'Anconia I dont think i could have withstood even 5 mins but the shock of this guy's tirade would have left quite a few ppl speechless....if that ever happens again I expect you to tell the person where to get off

Walkinghairball

Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2004 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would have drop kicked that bastard in the rock bag, kissed his ol lady, and walked away with his wallet, and his smokes...................but that's just me.
Me

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2004 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've never experience any sort of discontent of Rush. Matter of fact just opposite during the V.T. tour I told my co-workers and they liked them and for straight laced tied at the seams sort of people that said alot.
Sir Myghin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2004 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i've enver had any trouble, i orderred my Vt guitar book, and bought my rush bass book from different stores, the bass book deserves far more merit although
DELETED

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DELETED
*Lifesonite

Location: Flowing Through The Universe, In A Paisley Shirt... Man.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2004 2:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well then, it sounds like you have an approximation of where they're broadcasting from. I think it would be just fantastic for their ratings if you showed up during one of their shows and kicked both of their Neil-hating candy-asses!! Twisted Evil
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Monkey Wrench

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2004 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joan Jett trashing Rush? Bwaa! Ha! Ha! Ha! She's got alot of nerve.Where is that washed up piece of crap now? Probably in some dark dingy bar boozing it up with the locals and telling them how she is going to make a comeback with her leather pants busting at the seams.Good luck Joan.

I did hear a story about Elvis Costello taking a shot at them.When Moving Pictures came out he said that the album was "Rush's greatest mistake".Can you believe that pompus hack? Like it was only do to luck that Rush could produce something so good. Screw you Elvis. You should go and sit next to Joan at that dingy bar because your career isn't much better.Let the angels wear your shoes because believe me,no one else wants to.
*Lifesonite

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2004 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually, yes, a few months ago I read on a music forum that someone just saw Joan Jett in a bar... In New Jersey I think it was Razz Keen observation Wink
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
happysmilies007

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2004 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

that's exactly why i don't talk about RUSH at school, i over-react when people make fun of something i like..so i have to keep my musical inspiration to myself. Sad

carolynn Evil or Very Mad
DELETED

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2004 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DELETED
*Lifesonite

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2004 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The geeky sci-fi rock was probably selling better than the girl-with-guitar rock Razz
Post new topic   Reply to topic       By-Tor.com Forum Index -> Rush Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: