DELETED

All Rush, all the time

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

LisaBug2112

Post by LisaBug2112 »

I am a bouncing monkey geekette myself!!! :cool:
"Like a flower in the desert that only blooms at night i will quietly resist I dont have faith in faith i dont believe in beliefs you can call me faithless i still kling to hope & i believe in love and thats faith enough for me."
2112X1mbh

Post by 2112X1mbh »

I was telling Pan and PV that I was tickled pink when I heard "Driven" playing in the background to an episode on MTV for "Pimp My Ride". The only reason I was watching it was because they were redoing an '81' Trans Am. Otherwise, I would have never have known!

And I was the geek in the movie theater who yelled "WWWHHHOOOO HHOOOOOOOO!!!!! " when they had mentioned Rush and Neil Peart in the movie "School of Rock" I think hubby and the kids just sort of slumped down in the seats......hee hee!!!!!! Then when we left I know everyone looked at me.......WEARING ONE OF MY RUSH CONCERT T'S!!!!! :roll: :roll: :roll: :oops: :oops:
kazzman
Location: In a cellar thinking of ways to assasinate Gary Bettman

Post by kazzman »

2112X1mbh wrote: And I was the geek in the movie theater who yelled "WWWHHHOOOO HHOOOOOOOO!!!!! " when they had mentioned Rush and Neil Peart in the movie "School of Rock"
That was me too, only I just threw my arms up. After the movie my friends said they were surprised I didn't jump out of my seat at that part.
Kazz
LisaBug2112

Post by LisaBug2112 »

I didnt get to see it til it was on DVD, but i would have done it to. I did do it at home, only real loud :razz:
"Like a flower in the desert that only blooms at night i will quietly resist I dont have faith in faith i dont believe in beliefs you can call me faithless i still kling to hope & i believe in love and thats faith enough for me."