Unwanted souvenir from Salt Lake Show...

All Rush, all the time

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

D'Anconia

Unwanted souvenir from Salt Lake Show...

Post by D'Anconia »

...courtesy of the City of Beaverton. Today I got in the mail from them a picture of yours truly going 42 in a 30 mph zone, on the way to the airport to go to Salt Lake. $195! Sheise! It's clearly me in the pic, with a grin on my face listening to 30 Years Strong, and a 2112 bumper sticker on my car. Ah well, guilty as charged...
Regards,
Bri

"...from here in Oregon, where we are far too stupid to dispense our own gasoline." Neil Peart
Aerosmitten

Post by Aerosmitten »

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh 42 mph! You speed demon! :lol:
Sir Myghin

Post by Sir Myghin »

don't accidently not be able to stop eh?
Slaine mac Roth

Post by Slaine mac Roth »

I suppose you were 'Driven to the margin of error'. :razz:
'Do not despise the snake for having no horns, for who is to say it will not become a dragon?'
D'Anconia

Post by D'Anconia »

Slaine mac Roth wrote:I suppose you were 'Driven to the margin of error'. :razz:
D'oh! :roll:
Regards,
Bri

"...from here in Oregon, where we are far too stupid to dispense our own gasoline." Neil Peart
Slaine mac Roth

Post by Slaine mac Roth »

Sorry, couldn't resist that one :razz:
'Do not despise the snake for having no horns, for who is to say it will not become a dragon?'
Kares4Rush

Post by Kares4Rush »

Too bad he wasn't driving a Red Barchetta and avoiding that alloy air car two lanes wide. *oough BAD one Kares*

D, I'm sorry that happened to you. Do you at least get to keep the ticket as a momento or do you have to turn it in when you pay?

Freeze this moment a little bit longer...
Walkinghairball
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

Post by Walkinghairball »

Tell the judge, "Enough of your silly whims.....it doesn't fit the plan!!!"
This space for rent
D'Anconia

Post by D'Anconia »

Kares4Rush wrote:Too bad he wasn't driving a Red Barchetta and avoiding that alloy air car two lanes wide. *oough BAD one Kares*

D, I'm sorry that happened to you. Do you at least get to keep the ticket as a momento or do you have to turn it in when you pay?
Thanks for the sympathy, but no big deal. I could make a photo copy of the ticket, but I think I'd prefer to send it off and just forget about it. (I won't forget the not speeding part on Allen Blvd, though.)
Regards,
Bri

neilpeart_gal

Post by neilpeart_gal »

OMG that is (kind of) funny!!!
happysmilies007

Post by happysmilies007 »

poor D. i'd keep the pic just because of the bumper sticker and the devotion to RUSH!! dude, seriously i'm sorry about the ticket & wish they didn't have such slow speed limits in some places. it's really annoying.

carolynn :evil:
"What do I do when we're not taping? Sit in a dark room and refine my plans for someday ruling Earth from a blimp. And chess." --Ryan Stiles .. brought to you by the letter 3!