Dream Thread

When you have no clue as to what you want to say

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Xanadu

Dream Thread

Post by Xanadu »

What did you dream last night?

Heres one of my recient dreams...

I was in the chinese resuraunt...eating food that wasnae recognisable...weird weird shit only my brain could think of :shock: ...and the waitors were all chinese but really grotesque looking and the other people in the resuraunt were too. So then I went outside and walked down the peer but the ferry was leaving and I sat down and into a tunnel of colors and patterns I went faster and faster, what a RUSH and woke up. :-D
We're all mad here!
Aerosmitten

Post by Aerosmitten »

I don't remember my dreams usually. Last night all I remember is something about a rock.
AnalogK

Post by AnalogK »

What type of Rock???
Rush on! AnalogK....aka "The Count"

Me

Post by Me »

Had a dream about a week and I can't remember it was a dream about not remembering
Last edited by Me on Sun Sep 05, 2004 3:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
When evil is allowed to compete with good, evil has an emotional populist appeal that wins out unless good men & women stand as a vanguard against abuse.
Me

Post by Me »

Last nights dream :shock:

twisted sister wmmr & dee snyder he is the new host of night time radio.
...rambling on I had this really wierd dream last night I was in line to attend a concert and dee was taking passengers I approached and he looked me up and down from above streching out his neck putting his face right into mine turning in curiosity flying over the counter and up into the air swirling around the utility wires me jumping for joy all giddy... I can fly too and jumped up blasting thru the air thru the trees around the utility lines and came in for a bit fast landing saying it's been awhile since I last flew, talking... our faces looked real but our necks could stretch like a cartoon really wierd rambling thoughts and it has been a long time since I flew in one of my dreams and was astounded the last ones always include utlity lines pretty wierd shit seeing I'm rambling about dreams and flying the last one I remember was...u :shock:
When evil is allowed to compete with good, evil has an emotional populist appeal that wins out unless good men & women stand as a vanguard against abuse.
Me

Post by Me »

I had a weird dream the other day...must of been the msg and death by chocolate....I was at a park with my family and we were having a picnic with all the necessary equipment... basket, kids playing Frisbee, dogs running around.... then something weird happened... I looked up and everyone was Negro.... One of my children was sitting on a blanket and she turned into something like the picture you see on the maple syrup bottle aunt jemima, but in a swim suit with this huge smile....Now that's wierd....
Xanadu

Post by Xanadu »

:shock: :shock: LMAO :-D
We're all mad here!
Panacea

Post by Panacea »

Not too long ago, I dreamed I was a superheroine! I was the Orange Flash, and my superhero hubby and I were catching our babies. They were falling from the sky and flying, instead of being born the usual way. ;-) Weird.... :oops:
Enchantment falls around me and I know I cannot leave...
schuette

Post by schuette »

you know I have really really weird dreams......one time I'll post one..
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Ever had dreams that startled you with how accurate they were in explaining something about yourself to you?
Onward and Upward!
Julie

Post by Julie »

Last nights dream had me going up to Johnny Damon, who was in a limo, and telling him what a great job he did during the World Serious. :-D
Permanent Waves

Post by Permanent Waves »

Ever had one of thos dreams where you die? I hate those cause i always wake up freaking out. I had one where i was seeing myself in third person and then out of nowhere, a bomb gets dropped on me. Weird huh?
Science, like nature
Must also be tamed
With a view towards it?s preservation
Given the same
State of integrity
It will surely serve us well
Me

Post by Me »

...night after night my daughter trying to reach out to me, trying to tell me something.

I came back to this as the haunting dreams leave a heavy heart on me. I live the horrific accident night after night. One most true to life happened during the day while I was driving home from work, I know what she felt! Something isn't right, I don't believe she fell asleep and she didn't do it to herself. I have questions was the police covering something up? Was the corners office competent in seeing that she wasn't dead before the accident? I have reasons to believe that this is possible. One just doesn't fall asleep!
Xanadu

Post by Xanadu »

schuette wrote:you know I have really really weird dreams......one time I'll post one..
How come you haven't yet?
We're all mad here!
Xanadu

Post by Xanadu »

I had a dream last night that I had 3 pitbull heads for pets. They were pretty cool dogs. :-D
We're all mad here!