Roll call for whoever is going to PNC or RCMH...

Something to do with Rush coming up? Post it here.

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

2112X1mbh

Post by 2112X1mbh »

SCHWEEEEEEEEET! I can't wait to meet all these new people!!!! I have one friend who is into Rush "almost" as much as me, so I look forward to meeting other people who ged into them as much as I do! These last 30 days or so are going by WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too slow!!!!

:-D :-D :-D
PV
Site Admin

Post by PV »

Hey Kares, MBH, Pan, and a whole slew of others! It's coming up quick! Not as quick as we'd like but soooo worth the wait.

Looking forward to meeting some new by-tor folk at the show. I'm liking the idea of the tailgate party going on before. :cool:
I don't have faith in faith, I don't believe in belief, You can call me faithless, I still cling to hope, And I believe in love, And that's faith enough for me... Neil Peart
3 travelers

Post by 3 travelers »

PV wrote:Hey Kares, MBH, Pan, and a whole slew of others! It's coming up quick! Not as quick as we'd like but soooo worth the wait.

Looking forward to meeting some new by-tor folk at the show. I'm liking the idea of the tailgate party going on before. :cool:
I look forward to meeting you as well :cool:
LEMME SHOW YA SUMTHIN....!!!!
Kares4Rush

Post by Kares4Rush »

PV is the BEST, 3T! Practice your bow. I awready got my curtsey down.

Nawww. Jus kiddin. We met last January and I can't get that sweet smile and hug outta my heart.

Sniff. OKOK. Timesagettin short and I'm gettin' all slobbery again. :D

Freeze this moment a little bit longer...
PV
Site Admin

Post by PV »

Kares4Rush wrote:PV is the BEST, 3T! Practice your bow. I awready got my curtsey down.

Nawww. Jus kiddin. We met last January and I can't get that sweet smile and hug outta my heart.

Sniff. OKOK. Timesagettin short and I'm gettin' all slobbery again. :D
:oops: :oops: :oops: Aaaaw, Kares. I can't wait to see you again either! We DID have a blast in January.

We will have to plan another By-torian Gathering like that this fall. I know we were all hoping for something down the shore this summer but my plans have been blown out of the water, lots of resheduling going on. Should be settled down by the end of September. Then we plan something! We've got lots of new By-torians we need to "initiate." :cool:
I don't have faith in faith, I don't believe in belief, You can call me faithless, I still cling to hope, And I believe in love, And that's faith enough for me... Neil Peart
Skeleton Crew

Post by Skeleton Crew »

exiled yorkie wrote:Well I will be at the pnc and the first date of radio city. We have having a monster of a barbie at the pnc , you are all welcome to pop along. Incidentally im a brit living in NJ, so any brits are welcome to come up to me for a chat about blighty.

im section 104 r for pn c and orchestra 4 LL (aisle 10th row center i think) for radio
I'm not a Brit but I'll be in the parking lot getting primed with exiledyorkie, Wide Angle Watcher and a few other friends. Stop in. :-D
DELETED

Post by DELETED »

DELETED
3 travelers

Post by 3 travelers »

Augie wrote:Hi folks,

I am hoping to be at PNC (if my illness permits me). I wish I could go to RCMH too. But I'll be lucky to have the stamina to just sit thru one show, never mind two.
Thanks to Kares and everyone else for trying to help me. My parents and sister have a previous commitment that night. They made these plans long before I bought my ticket. Otherwise, they would have taken me to the concert. I have a cousin who lives in Aberdeen, NJ. He offered to take me as long as he can drive. He has medical problems too, like me. He just banged up his knee again. He needs major knee surgery (again). He is only 38 years old, but, already, this is his third major knee operation. He doesn't yet know when his knee operation will be. As long as he can drive, he will take me. In fact, he even offered to let me stay at his house (he lives only a few blocks away from PNC). I called PNC. They said that they will let him in to pick me up when the concert is over. They also said that PNC has a curfew (I think 11:00 PM).
My seat is section 402, row O (Geddy's side). Maybe we can all arrange to meet somewhere (parking lot?) before the show. I have been to the Meadowlands and Nassau Collessium in the past. But I have never been to PNC, so I can't even suggest a meeting place.
Maybe someone will see me there. I am 5' 7", 160 pounds. I am of Italian descent, and I look VERY Italian. I have short black hair, brown eyes, and a mustache. I wear 1980's-era tinted glasses. Because of my illness, I have mobility problems. So if you see someone there who looks like me (especially if that person has mobility problems), then that person is probably me. By the way, "Augie" is my real name too. Physically speaking, I look a lot like the "Father Guido Sarducci" character from 1970's/80's-era "Saturday Night Live". I also look somewhat like Groucho Marx and short-haired Freddy Mercury (the now deceased lead singer of Queen).
Kares, by the way, I noticed 3T's contradiction too (Brooklyn, NJ). Maybe he works in NJ. Or maybe I blasted out such a tremendous fart one day that I blew Brooklyn right to NJ. I heard that PNC sent letters to everyone sitting in section 402 advising them to bring gas masks (just kidding :D ).

Augie
Dude.... then you look like my brother... he's the Groucho clone. Will be great to meet you. You're from The Rock... right?
3 travelers

Post by 3 travelers »

T- Minus 11 days for PNC. T-Minus 16 days for Radio City!!! :cool: :cool: :cool:
Skeleton Crew

Post by Skeleton Crew »

3 travelers wrote:T- Minus 11 days for PNC. T-Minus 16 days for Radio City!!! :cool: :cool: :cool:
Camden is in 12 hours. :cool:
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Oh what fun, Skel! Have a blast and let us know how it went.
Onward and Upward!
3 travelers

Post by 3 travelers »

Skeleton Crew wrote:
3 travelers wrote:T- Minus 11 days for PNC. T-Minus 16 days for Radio City!!! :cool: :cool: :cool:
Camden is in 12 hours. :cool:
Have a great time SC....
DELETED

Post by DELETED »

DELETED
DELETED

Post by DELETED »

DELETED
3 travelers

Post by 3 travelers »

Augie wrote:Hi folks,

Some people kicked around the idea of a tailgate party (or just hanging out) before the show. Is this happening or what? Where is it?
If this is happening, then maybe someone should make a sign that reads "By-Tor" (or something similar) and place this sign where people can see it. Of course, we all need to know a general area to look for it.

Augie
Good idea... I'm sure we'll all be scattered aboot... so it would be great to get everyone together in one spot.