Darien Lake

Something to do with Rush coming up? Post it here.

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

by-tor

Darien Lake

Post by by-tor »

Anyone going to this show?
Don't tell me about rock and roll I'm out there in the clubs and on the streets and I'm living it! I am rock and roll!
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Well, if you are going By-Tor, chances are pretty good that no one else will be there. The good news is though, that you will have a private veiwing of Rush. The bad news is they will never play there again because of you!

JUST KIDDING! I know I have heard some folks talking about going there, but I am staying on this side of the continent, so you don't have to worry.
Onward and Upward!
Sir Myghin

Post by Sir Myghin »

i might be its either that or toronto, IF i make a rush show
happysmilies007

Post by happysmilies007 »

do EVERYTHING in your power, dude. i don't care if there's a thousand nails holding you to the ground, you're gonna be blown away!! it's truly the experience of a lifetime!!

carolynn :evil:
"What do I do when we're not taping? Sit in a dark room and refine my plans for someday ruling Earth from a blimp. And chess." --Ryan Stiles .. brought to you by the letter 3!
*Lifesonite
Location: Flowing Through The Universe, In A Paisley Shirt... Man.

Post by *Lifesonite »

I will be there 8)

Out of all the members of this board, I am sure that I am the last one you want to meet. Don't feel bad By-Tor, the feeling is mutual :twisted:

;)
I remember watching in amazement as Geddy sang, played bass, and played the keyboards with his feet. I thought, "Who is this guy???"
-- IFALT
by-tor

Post by by-tor »

Well, if you're going to be in the area the Friday before the show (the 13th), we're (myself and a few people from Counterparts) are looking into catching a Bisons' game at Dunn Tire Park. Ken and Julie (admins at Counterparts) also planning on getting together before the show.
Don't tell me about rock and roll I'm out there in the clubs and on the streets and I'm living it! I am rock and roll!
Kares4Rush

Post by Kares4Rush »

I'm pretty sure Thongirl is going...

Freeze this moment a little bit longer...
*Lifesonite

Post by *Lifesonite »

Thanks for the invite, I appreciate the offer, but I must decline. I live about 2 hours away (not that far) but it is when you don't have a car! ;)
I remember watching in amazement as Geddy sang, played bass, and played the keyboards with his feet. I thought, "Who is this guy???"
-- IFALT
Thongirl

Post by Thongirl »

I have to come up with a plan. We will be in Allegany camping all that week and will have to pack up kids and come back that Sat.14 so Dave can go to Rochester and pick up our french can. friends because Air Canada only flies into Rochester. I wish to get together with you all on Friday so then i can show you the town, eat sushi, and Chippawa St. full of bars that are open until 4:00 am. I have to find a better way. I will mull it over and get back with everyone on the subject. You see i am a farm girl that lives in Buflo. I make my husband take me camping so i can get back to the nature i grew up with. I already missed the peepers in the spring. Would not of made these camping dates if i had known but in the state park system we made these reservations 9 months ago.
Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

*Lifesonite wrote:Thanks for the invite, I appreciate the offer, but I must decline. I live about 2 hours away (not that far) but it is when you don't have a car! ;)
You buy my ticket and I will pick you up on my way...
Happy 2015!
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Tell ya what, Davie. Buy SouperMan's ticket, H's ticket, and my ticket and we will pick up Soupy and you on the way.
Onward and Upward!
*Lifesonite

Post by *Lifesonite »

This is all gedding rather expensive. I have a ride to the show, not the weekend festivities :P

5 days to go! (4 and a half, really) 8)
-- IFALT
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Okay, buy the tix and we will take youto the weekend activities....AND you would ged to see SouperMan!
Onward and Upward!
Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

What a deal, I will even buy the beer...
Happy 2015!
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Should I bring the truck so you can throw the empties in the bed?
Onward and Upward!