By-Tor.com Forum Index By-Tor.com
It's all about the Rush

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

anyone have spare tickets to toronto?

Post new topic   Reply to topic       By-Tor.com Forum Index -> Rush For Sale or Trade
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sir Myghin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 5:45 pm    Post subject: anyone have spare tickets to toronto? Reply with quote

If anyone has 2 extra tickets and is going to tornot, let me know i may be interested, not looking for anything expensive just trying to get to the show, it seems they are sold out.. kind of bites.
by-tor

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 7:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

At this point in time, I may have what you need. I have two tickets with PV et al., and it looks like my wife and I can't go. As soon as I hear back from PV, I'll let you know.
awip2062

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh my! By-tor is being nice!
by-tor

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

awip2062 wrote:

Nice hell. I want my $120. Twisted Evil
awip2062

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I suppose it depends on what level of hell you are in, if it is nice or not.
Sir Myghin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

by-tor wrote:
awip2062 wrote:

that 120 per ticket or 120 all together?
by-tor

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 6:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sir Myghin wrote:
by-tor wrote:
awip2062 wrote:

that 120 per ticket or 120 all together?

Total. Maybe even less....they were $65 a piece with taxes and service fees, but I'm not TicketMaster, so I won't charge ya the service fees and taxes. Laughing PV has the tickets in her possession (the wife and I were just going to meet up with her in Toronto), so I'm not sure what the face value of the tickets are.
Sir Myghin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

if you are definately not going to be able to make it, i could pay you through paypal if you'd prefer over cash and people?
by-tor

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We're definately not going...as much as it pains me...but without a baby-sitter, we're left with no other choice. I have to wait to hear from PV as far as money goes. I was going thru my reciepts the other day, and I can't find anything about paying her, so I can't be sure if I did now....even though she hasn't said anything about it....I might have....I thought I did....just not so sure now. If I haven't paid her, I'm sure she'll be more than happy to take your money in Toronto Laughing If I did pay her, we'll work something out.
Sir Myghin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright sounds like a plan, i'm definately interested in buying them, as long as something is definate by thursday . have to buy my bus ticket 3 days in advance for companion fare for me and my companion

and i feel kind of bad you can't make it and that i'll be getting tickets out of it. I guess things come up, just been searching frantically for tickets.
by-tor

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep, just heard from PV. She has the tickets, and you can pay her directly. Just drop her a PM or something to arrange it. We may still come up there Saturday just to meet everyone....will just have the kids in tow.
*Lifesonite

Location: Flowing Through The Universe, In A Paisley Shirt... Man.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I suggest not playing PM tag either, get this all sorted out ASAP otherwise it could be messy Shocked
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Sir Myghin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for the advice *Ite' heh, i've got my alterior methods pm tag can be fun though , and thanks byt-ro i owe ya one
Post new topic   Reply to topic       By-Tor.com Forum Index -> Rush For Sale or Trade All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: