New World Man Here

Day to day life of the Rush fans

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

by-tor

Post by by-tor »

I didn't get any emails from you....but if your email client is sending multi-part or html email, they get zapped at my mail server. Me no like non text email. :twisted:

The 'New World Man' account is now active. AOL email addy, that's why you didn't get the conformation email. I don't have the temp web server set up to use my ISP's mail server for AOL.
Don't tell me about rock and roll I'm out there in the clubs and on the streets and I'm living it! I am rock and roll!
New World Man

Post by New World Man »

Thanks for the fix By-tor. All is well in the world now. The only New World Dude now is New World Little Dude. His latest labs are improving and he is eating well!

Look forward to catching up with you guys soon.

BTW, any idea why the avatar isn't working?
Last edited by New World Man on Sun Nov 30, 2003 9:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'm in motion.
I am still.
I am crying.
I am still.
I'm together.
I'm apart.
I'm forever.
At the start.

Still... I am.
Ogg

Post by Ogg »

Rejoice, All is Well. :) :) :)
Mr. Potatoe Head

Post by Mr. Potatoe Head »

Congratulations New World People I just knew that little guy was going to be OK that's terrific Mr & Mrs NWD and family. :wink:
afterimage

Post by afterimage »

Good news from the New World Clan and I hope New World Little Dude continues to do well. 8)
"Swept away like voices in a hurricane, In a vapor trail"
PV
Site Admin

Post by PV »

Andy, as always, thanks so much for keeping us posted on JT! I loved the pictures you posted before and am thrilled to see you all so happy and healthy! Keep the good news coming, we all care! :D
I don't have faith in faith, I don't believe in belief, You can call me faithless, I still cling to hope, And I believe in love, And that's faith enough for me... Neil Peart