Velvet Revolver

Music outside of Rush

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

wcp

Velvet Revolver

Post by wcp »

Hi! My name is Craig! i post here from time to time.

anyway Velvet Revolver! a new band consisting of Slash, the bassist and drummer from Guns N Roses as well as a new rythum guitarist and singer Scott Wieland (spelling?)
i am not a big fan of newer type music but i heard the single "Slither" and had to buy the album "Contraband". i was blown away i don't know why but the more i listen to it the more i like it. it has a nice mix of Guitar solo, nice rythm, bass and pounding drums as well Scott has a wide vocal range he uses on the album.

Overall i loved this album and highly recomend it. some songs if you wanna download would be "Slither" "Illegal I Song" and "Fall to Pieces"
those ones are great but i like them all

well there you have it, bye!
"John Rutsey, who was a viking then, Geddy, who wasn't a viking and myself formed the band as it isn't today to patrol war-torn areas of the Middle-East and to incurr as many debts as possible. This we did with a passion."
- Alex Lifeson
psupower

Re: Velvet Revolver

Post by psupower »

wcp wrote:Hi! My name is Craig! i post here from time to time.

anyway Velvet Revolver! a new band consisting of Slash, the bassist and drummer from Guns N Roses as well as a new rythum guitarist and singer Scott Wieland (spelling?)
i am not a big fan of newer type music but i heard the single "Slither" and had to buy the album "Contraband". i was blown away i don't know why but the more i listen to it the more i like it. it has a nice mix of Guitar solo, nice rythm, bass and pounding drums as well Scott has a wide vocal range he uses on the album.

Overall i loved this album and highly recomend it. some songs if you wanna download would be "Slither" "Illegal I Song" and "Fall to Pieces"
those ones are great but i like them all

well there you have it, bye!
I have a few songs from this album, it's not bad actually..
" Summer's going fast, nights growing colder
Children growing up, old friends growing older
Freeze this moment a little bit longer
Make each impression a little bit stronger "
schuette

Post by schuette »

Bruce went to see them the other week and said they put on an excellent gig :-D
Walkinghairball
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

Post by Walkinghairball »

I like them.

We are thinking of learning "Fall to Pieces."
This space for rent