Football, Baseball, Basketball, Hockey, it's all here

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

DELETED

Ricky Williams Retired???!!!

Post by DELETED »

DELETED
D'Anconia

Post by D'Anconia »

Ricky chose the hoochie over football. :hippy2: Too bad for the fins.
Regards,
Bri

"...from here in Oregon, where we are far too stupid to dispense our own gasoline." Neil Peart
EndlesslyRocking

Post by EndlesslyRocking »

This morning there was an article in the paper stating that Williams might be willing to return and play for the Raiders. I'm sure there would be a LOT of legal wrangling over that.

Ricky likes da smokie!

8)
Life in two dimensions is a mass-production scheme...
Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

I am a life-long Miami Dolphins fan. I know it is strange because I lived most of my life in New York City....

Are you the guy with the Dolphins jersey in a NYC bar in that TV commercial? You know the one where the only guy in the bar with a Dolphins Jersey cheering after a huge play and all the pissed off Jets fans are looking at him. Is that you? You must have a death wish being a Dolphins fan in NYC... Don't worry, You will probably have the Edge next year...
Happy 2015!
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Okay, this is weird. My mom had a Doberman whose name was Ricky and Mum's last name was Williams at the time, so that would have made the dog's full name Ricky Williams.

And then, Soup says that
You will probably have the Edge next year...
I just can't picture the guitarist for U2 playing American football.
Onward and Upward!
Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

awip2062 wrote:Okay, this is weird. My mom had a Doberman whose name was Ricky and Mum's last name was Williams at the time, so that would have made the dog's full name Ricky Williams.

And then, Soup says that
You will probably have the Edge next year...
I just can't picture the guitarist for U2 playing American football.
Wow, what a concidence!!! seeing that the name Ricky Williams is not all that popular. You should duct tape yourself to a tree T. :razz:
Happy 2015!
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

One does not duct tape oneself, Soupy.
Onward and Upward!
DELETED

Post by DELETED »

DELETED
EndlesslyRocking

Post by EndlesslyRocking »

Augie wrote:
Soup4Rush wrote:I am a life-long Miami Dolphins fan. I know it is strange because I lived most of my life in New York City....

Are you the guy with the Dolphins jersey in a NYC bar in that TV commercial? You know the one where the only guy in the bar with a Dolphins Jersey cheering after a huge play and all the pissed off Jets fans are looking at him. Is that you? You must have a death wish being a Dolphins fan in NYC... Don't worry, You will probably have the Edge next year...
Hi Soup,

No, I am not that guy. I love that commercial. But I have had similar experiences. I took a lot of ribbing over it in high school. I also saw the Dolphins 3 times at the Meadowlands (twice against the Jets and once against the Giants). One time (against the Jets) I wore my Dolphins jacket. I got a lot of dirty looks and nasty comments.
Seriously, there are a lot of Dolphins fans in NYC.

Augie
I've been to several opposing stadiums in my Rams gear. Candlestick...they couldn't care less. Mile High, I took a good natured ribbing. The fans gave me shit, but it was all in good fun (especially since the Rams were terrible that year).

HOWEVER, the stupidest thing I ever did was wear my Rams gear to a game against the Raiders in Oakland (they give away tickets at the local soup kitchen). Holy Crap they were beyond the line. No wonder no one ever goes to their games. They might sell out if they stationed a parole officer there for weekly check ins. A total nightmare.
Life in two dimensions is a mass-production scheme...
by-tor

Post by by-tor »

Try going to a Falcon's game in Saints gear....or a Dallas game in anything other than Dallas gear (Giants gear if you have a death wish :lol: )
Don't tell me about rock and roll I'm out there in the clubs and on the streets and I'm living it! I am rock and roll!
3 travelers

Post by 3 travelers »

by-tor wrote:Try going to a Falcon's game in Saints gear....or a Dallas game in anything other than Dallas gear (Giants gear if you have a death wish :lol: )
I just have one question.... how in the hell did my brother grow up a Cowboy fan only to turn in a bleeding heart Jints fan.... makes no sense.
LEMME SHOW YA SUMTHIN....!!!!
DELETED

Post by DELETED »

DELETED