Baseball and Rush

Something to do with Rush coming up? Post it here.

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

by-tor

Baseball and Rush

Post by by-tor »

ATTENTION ALL BASEBALL FANS IN THE BUFFALO AREA

Friday, August 13th, 2004, the Buffalo Bisons (AAA team for the Cleveland Indians) are taking on the Ottawa Lynx. The game starts at 6:05pm EST at Dunn Tire Park. The admins of <a href="http://www.rushmessageboard.com" target="_new">Counterparts</a> and myself are going to be at this game, and we would like to extend the invitation to any/all who live in the area, or are going to be in the area for the Rush concert at Darien Lake on 15 Aug. There will be a firework show after the game. If you can make it, great, we'd be happy to meet you...if you can't, well then you suck. :razz:

Counterparts, Tri-Net, By-Tor.com, and all other Rush fans....Come on down and enjoy some minor league baseball!!!
Last edited by by-tor on Tue Aug 24, 2004 5:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Don't tell me about rock and roll I'm out there in the clubs and on the streets and I'm living it! I am rock and roll!
EndlesslyRocking

Post by EndlesslyRocking »

Please tell Ken and Julie that DEWarning says "THE A'S SUCK!!!"

:twisted:
Life in two dimensions is a mass-production scheme...
by-tor

Post by by-tor »

Hmmmm.....two Rush boards, and the admins of both of them are A's fans...seems you're SOL anywhere you go. :twisted:
Don't tell me about rock and roll I'm out there in the clubs and on the streets and I'm living it! I am rock and roll!
by-tor

Post by by-tor »

If you're coming to the game, let me know and I will pick up your tickets in advance so that we'll all be in the same section. Tickets will be $10-$12 a piece...good seats (and yes, you can pay me for them when I give them to you :razz: ). I will be standing out front of the ticket window of Dunn Tire Park (275 Washington Street, Buffalo, NY), between 5:00pm and 5:30pm, 13 Aug, wearing a black shirt which reads "Keg Security" on the front, and www.kegworks.com on the back. I will probably also have a poster board with the names Counterparts, By-Tor.com, and Rush Fans on it. If you are coming, PM me, and I'll give you a phone number where you can reach me before the game.