personality test

When you have no clue as to what you want to say

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Xanadu

personality test

Post by Xanadu »

Xan, your personality is shaped by your Reflective nature.

You think through things on a much deeper level than most ? whether they're issues particularly relevant to your life, or issues you're contemplating on a more philosophical level. You probably tend to be a private person and love being able to concentrate for long periods of time on things that are of particular interest to you.

http://www.emode.com/tests/picperson/
We're all mad here!
schuette

Post by schuette »

your personality is shaped by your Compassionate nature.

Your compassion makes it easy for you to reach decisions with a full appreciation of the subtleties of each individual circumstance involved. You probably like to evaluate every situation in life uniquely and don't believe that rules are intended to be "one size fits all." You tend toward an intimate and/or sympathetic outlook and therefore, consider the immediate ramifications of your actions on the lives of others.
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Dawn, your personality is shaped by your Fair nature.

Your fairness makes it easy for you to reach objective and equitable decisions. You probably like to keep a long-term view of things and analyze specific issues in the context of the big picture. People can rely on you to be consistent with your advice or judgments ? even over time. That's likely because you have a fairly fixed set of principles that you adhere to.
Mr. Potatoe Head

Post by Mr. Potatoe Head »

Your social skills make it easy for you to jump in and take action, whether the situation involves interacting with other people or just cutting through the clutter to get something done. You probably tend to be outgoing and expressive, and you love being in the company of others for most activities.

That's a crock of monkey balls if I ever heard one.
Mermaid of the Lunar Sea

Post by Mermaid of the Lunar Sea »

Mermaid, your personality is shaped by your Organized nature.

Your organization makes it easy for you to create structure in your life and come to decisions in a systematic way. You probably tend to stick with a decision once you have made it and enjoy knowing that things are under control. If things are open-ended in the extreme, you are likely to feel uncomfortable because you generally gravitate toward structure and order.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Right.
Amarok

Post by Amarok »

Wolf, your personality is shaped by... ja, what?

If you'll know it sometime, let me know
Panacea

Post by Panacea »

Your personality is shaped by your Social nature.

Your social skills make it easy for you to jump in and take action, whether the situation involves interacting with other people or just cutting through the clutter to get something done. You probably tend to be outgoing and expressive, and you love being in the company of others for most activities.

I think that perhaps some of this is me, and some of it is not. Anyone who knows me wish to comment?
Enchantment falls around me and I know I cannot leave...
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Amarok wrote:Wolf, your personality is shaped by... ja, what?

If you'll know it sometime, let me know
Go to this link http://www.emode.com/tests/picperson/ and take the test and see, Christian.
Onward and Upward!
PV
Site Admin

Post by PV »

Liz, your personality is shaped by your Organized nature.

Your organization makes it easy for you to create structure in your life and come to decisions in a systematic way. You probably tend to stick with a decision once you have made it and enjoy knowing that things are under control. If things are open-ended in the extreme, you are likely to feel uncomfortable because you generally gravitate toward structure and order.

*I don't know about the organized part but I do like structure and order and I am most definitely routine driven!*
I don't have faith in faith, I don't believe in belief, You can call me faithless, I still cling to hope, And I believe in love, And that's faith enough for me... Neil Peart
Sympho

Post by Sympho »

Endresult test : You have no personality ..
Go away
Aerosmitten

Post by Aerosmitten »

Sympho wrote:Endresult test : You have no personality ..
You can change that you know....follow your own advice. :P
Aerosmitten

Post by Aerosmitten »

Adriana, your personality is shaped by your Expressive nature.

Your expressiveness makes it easy for you to explore life's possibilities without feeling too hemmed in by obligations. You probably enjoy sudden bursts of spontaneity and tend to live in the moment. Extremely structured environments, situations, or people are likely to make you feel uncomfortable because you generally gravitate toward flexibility and openness.