By-Tor.com Forum Index By-Tor.com
It's all about the Rush

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Toronto Show
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
by-tor

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EndlesslyRocking wrote:
Puberty is a reference to sexual development. Didn't they teach you anything at LSU?

Rolling Eyes

Wink

Maybe out in California puberty is only a sexual thing, but in the rest of the world puberty consists of changes to the body beyond the sexual development. Like a non-sexual indicator for you not having reached puberty lies in the fact that you still can't grow facial hair. Twisted Evil
EndlesslyRocking

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

by-tor wrote:
EndlesslyRocking wrote:
Puberty is a reference to sexual development. Didn't they teach you anything at LSU?

Rolling Eyes

Wink

Maybe out in California puberty is only a sexual thing, but in the rest of the world puberty consists of changes to the body beyond the sexual development. Like a non-sexual indicator for you not having reached puberty lies in the fact that you still can't grow facial hair. Twisted Evil

Oh, Geepers H. Crackers, man! Look it up! They must have a dictionary somewhere where you live....

Pu?ber`ty
n. 1. The earliest age at which persons are capable of begetting or bearing children, usually considered, in temperate climates, to be about fourteen years in males and twelve in females.
- Websters

Puberty refers to the process of physical changes (also termed sexual maturation) by which a child's body becomes an adult body capable of reproduction. - Wikipedia

Don't you ever get tired of being wrong? You're probably referring to adolescence, more than puberty.

Rolling Eyes

As for facial hair...I've always thought people with lots of facial hair were kind of suspicious...like they've got something to hide...

Twisted Evil

PS: Sorry, SM. by-tor has totally hijacked your thread. Blame him.

Wink
by-tor

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EndlesslyRocking wrote:
Puberty refers to the process of physical changes (also termed sexual maturation) by which a child's body becomes an adult body capable of reproduction. - Wikipedia

Don't you ever get tired of being wrong? You're probably referring to adolescence, more than puberty.

*sigh* So bitter. Just like California....only accepting part of the 'facts', and turning a deaf ear to the rest of the story. Twisted Evil

EndlesslyRocking wrote:
As for facial hair...I've always thought people with lots of facial hair were kind of suspicious...like they've got something to hide...

Twisted Evil

Those who can, do. Those who can't, make excuses. Razz

EndlesslyRocking wrote:

Wink

Bah!!! You and 'Grandma' went OT a long time ago. Laughing
EndlesslyRocking

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So like California, eh? That's an insult I can live with. What's that song..."Looking California, Feeling Minnesota"...

I would say you're "So Louisianna", but to my knowledge, you are able to read and have had no children with your sister, so...

Twisted Evil
awip2062

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ROFLMAO
by-tor

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EndlesslyRocking wrote:
So like California, eh? That's an insult I can live with. What's that song..."Looking California, Feeling Minnesota"...

I would say you're "So Louisianna", but to my knowledge, you are able to read and have had no children with your sister, so...

Twisted Evil

Bah, Louisiana is so ahead of California, it isn't funny. In Louisiana, the majority of the population are US citizens. There's no Hollywood in Louisiana. There is no WEST Hollywood in Louisiana. And Louisiana has never elected a movie star as governor. Razz
EndlesslyRocking

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 6:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

by-tor wrote:

Bah, Louisiana is so ahead of California, it isn't funny.

Ahead of California? Uh...no.

There are "West Hollywoods" everywhere my friend. It's all part of Life's Rich Pagaent. Celebrate diversity and all that.

As for Governors, I don't think we'll be taking political advice from the state that elected Edwin Edwards (the most corrupt state politician of all time?) repeatedly.

Maybe we should start a poll, and ask people honestly, if they had to relocate, which would they choose? Hmm?

Razz
awip2062

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A poll eh?

Okay, consider it done!
by-tor

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

EndlesslyRocking wrote:
There are "West Hollywoods" everywhere my friend. It's all part of Life's Rich Pagaent. Celebrate diversity and all that.

You forget...Louisiana....Deep South....rednecks with guns....they shoot diversity on sight. Laughing

EndlesslyRocking wrote:
As for Governors, I don't think we'll be taking political advice from the state that elected Edwin Edwards (the most corrupt state politician of all time?) repeatedly.

Don't blame me, I voted for Romer and Duke. Besides, he was an honest corrupt politician...and from 'YOUR' party....a democrat. Twisted Evil

EndlesslyRocking wrote:
Maybe we should start a poll, and ask people honestly, if they had to relocate, which would they choose? Hmm?

You're going to trust the average Joe's choice? Yeesh. That will be your downfall. Razz Twisted Evil
EndlesslyRocking

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Duke? As in David Duke?

Shocked
by-tor

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EndlesslyRocking wrote:
Duke? As in David Duke?

Shocked

Of course. Choice was Edwards or Duke. I knew Edwards was/is a crook, and what he would do to the state. At least with Duke, I knew he would either have been killed in office, or no lawmakers would have sided with him...either way he doesn't help the state (like Edwards), but he also doesn't hurt the state (unlike Edwards).
2112X1mbh

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sir M, I'm glad you and you lady friend enjoyed the show. It was a great pleasure to meet you both and I trust that you two made it back home OK and didn't miss your bus. Our trip "home" consisted of riding on the top of the double decker bus and about gedding our heads chopped off from the low bridge. Perhaps that's why ther is no top to the double deckers?????

Hee hee!!!!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EndlesslyRocking wrote:

Wink

its alright and humourous hehe., beside can't argue with him i'll get banned Very Happy
EndlesslyRocking

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 6:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sir Myghin wrote:
EndlesslyRocking wrote:

Wink

its alright and humourous hehe., beside can't argue with him i'll get banned Very Happy

If that were true, many of us would be long gone.

Still this thread yielded one thing: a new bumper sticker idea....

Louisiana....we shoot diversity on sight.

LOL!
awip2062

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like it!

And, by-tor has only banned one person, and that was not because the individual disagreed with him. He doesn't really shoot diversity on sight, but then again, he did move out of LA, so maybe he moved not cuz he needed a job that was in NY, but cuz he really ISN'T a redneck Louisianan!
Post new topic   Reply to topic       By-Tor.com Forum Index -> Rush All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: