Your New England Patriots

Football, Baseball, Basketball, Hockey, it's all here

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

CygnusX1

Post by CygnusX1 »

Soup4Rush wrote:getting beat in the playoffs sucks no matter what round it happens in. :razz:
TRUE DAT MY COLTS BRUTHA. TRUE DAT.
Don't start none...won't be none.
YYZ30

Post by YYZ30 »

Soup4Rush wrote:18 and lost!!!! good job Beli-Choke WHOO HOO.
Bellichoke? No, the Giants brought their A+ game and wanted it more badly than the Patriots did- to be thisclose to perfection and then to play PREVENT with 2.5 minutes left in the game got the Pats exactly what they deserved, which was a heaping plate of crow.

There were the omens: The mayor of Boston planning the parade "After we win" (thanks dumbass), Brady got a haircut (every athlete knows you don't trim your beard or cut your hair during the playoffs), and lastly, what the hell was Bellichik doing wearing a RED hoodie??

I also saw the Reebok ad for Perfectville, and I laughed. Hey, the Pats don't deserve to live there after the game they played last night.
Middle Kingdom

Post by Middle Kingdom »

Well said.
Red sweatshirt?
WTF?

Great ESPN article, omens and all:

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/st ... ons/080204
Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

YYZ30 wrote:
Soup4Rush wrote:18 and lost!!!! good job Beli-Choke WHOO HOO.
Bellichoke? No, the Giants brought their A+ game and wanted it more badly than the Patriots did- to be thisclose to perfection and then to play PREVENT with 2.5 minutes left in the game got the Pats exactly what they deserved, which was a heaping plate of crow.

There were the omens: The mayor of Boston planning the parade "After we win" (thanks dumbass), Brady got a haircut (every athlete knows you don't trim your beard or cut your hair during the playoffs), and lastly, what the hell was Bellichik doing wearing a RED hoodie??

I also saw the Reebok ad for Perfectville, and I laughed. Hey, the Pats don't deserve to live there after the game they played last night.

Z, Belicheck's arrogance cost them that game. Maroney carried the ball 14 times... Brady was getting killed by NY's pass rush and how do you slow the pass rush down, run that damn ball even if you don't gain much you still have to respect it. That in turn would have helped the play action setting up screens to Faulk and Welker. which were effective. but no!!!Mr. Genius has to sling the ball around.. plus going for it on 4th and 13.. are you freaking kidding me?? Belicheck is an arrogant A hole and it finally caught up to him. sorry dude... the guy may me a genius, but he stunk it up last night.
Happy 2015!
Mr. Potatoe Head

Post by Mr. Potatoe Head »

Soup4Rush wrote:getting beat in the playoffs sucks no matter what round it happens in. :razz:
Yes' it does, nevertheless I kind of grew to like the Colts they really are a pretty good team. However I am a die hard Pats fan being born and raised in bean town, you know how it is.
Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

Mr. Potatoe Head wrote:
Yes' it does, nevertheless I kind of grew to like the Colts they really are a pretty good team. However I am a die hard Pats fan being born and raised in bean town, you know how it is.
please accept my heartfelt sympathies for having to grow up in beantown. :razz: :razz: :-D
Happy 2015!
YYZ30

Post by YYZ30 »

Soup4Rush wrote: sorry dude... the guy may me a genius, but he stunk it up last night.
I'm not disagreeing- but WHO WANTED IT MORE? Certainly not the Patriots.
Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

yeah, you are right... The Giants played great. Can't take anything away from them.
Happy 2015!
CygnusX1

Post by CygnusX1 »

Soup4Rush wrote:yeah, you are right... The Giants played great. Can't take anything away from them.
The hell you can't.....Snyder and the 'skins are taking their defensive coach. LOL
zepboy

Post by zepboy »

GO BILLS!!!
CygnusX1

Post by CygnusX1 »

Zepfather has spoken. :lol:
Walkinghairball
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

Post by Walkinghairball »

I stole this from somewhere........................I know I'm gonna catch some hate for this, but I gotta be me.

:razz: :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz: BOOYEAH, DID YOU SEE THAT??? :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz:
This space for rent
CygnusX1

Post by CygnusX1 »

Walkinghairball wrote:I stole this from somewhere........................I know I'm gonna catch some hate for this, but I gotta be me.

:razz: :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz: BOOYEAH, DID YOU SEE THAT??? :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz:
Um...no. You know my situation....Can ya help a brutha out? :-D
Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

Walkinghairball wrote:I stole this from somewhere........................I know I'm gonna catch some hate for this, but I gotta be me.

best post nominee for 2008!!!
Happy 2015!
YYZ30

Post by YYZ30 »

No I didn't- sorry. I was too busy burning all the Chiefs swag I found for you. :razz: