Dovey's Softball

Football, Baseball, Basketball, Hockey, it's all here

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Those of you who Facebook know that (1) Elfie keeps saying, "GO DOVEY!" ;-) and (2) Dove is a Babe Ruth 12U Washington State Champ for a second year in a row!

:wav:

They had a great tournament. Lost only one game, the first of the two championship games -- ARGH! lol They had three shut-outs.

Dove got the game ball from the final championship game because she was MVP! She pitched the whole game, got a single, a double, and a home run! (Correct me if I am wrong on that, Zep.) Not sure how many K's she got or RBI's but she did the board proud!

We head out again on the 22nd for Regionals. Here's hoping this year they do better than they did at Regionals last year (second place).

I got a video of her home run and soon as I get it up I will let you know. Other pics will come as well. (Zep? Got any good ones?)
Walkinghairball
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

Post by Walkinghairball »

We did and will fire away with them after the two of you get pix posted. :-D
This space for rent
ElfDude

Post by ElfDude »

Too cool! Go DOVE! :D
Aren't you the guy who hit me in the eye?
YYZ30

Post by YYZ30 »

NICE!!!
CygnusX1

Post by CygnusX1 »

Righteous. 8)

Congrats and good luck at regionals!
Don't start none...won't be none.
schuette

Post by schuette »

^^^ ditto :-D
Walkinghairball
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

Uh..............Dan,......................t, where are the pix???? :???:
This space for rent
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

My computer still refuses to upload pics. *sigh* I don't know how to fix it and am going to have to wait till I get stuff off my mom's computer (cuz she has so much stuff on there, pics and scanned papers and documents) that it won't take much more to kill it. Then I can upload and store using her computer.
Walkinghairball

awip2062 wrote:My computer still refuses to upload pics. *sigh* I don't know how to fix it and am going to have to wait till I get stuff off my mom's computer (cuz she has so much stuff on there, pics and scanned papers and documents) that it won't take much more to kill it. Then I can upload and store using her computer.
So get on yahoo tonight and send the ones you want posted.....I'll host them. :-D
This space for rent
Middle Kingdom

Post by Middle Kingdom »

Congrats on the state title!!

Good luck in regionals.
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Walkinghairball wrote:
awip2062 wrote:My computer still refuses to upload pics. *sigh* I don't know how to fix it and am going to have to wait till I get stuff off my mom's computer (cuz she has so much stuff on there, pics and scanned papers and documents) that it won't take much more to kill it. Then I can upload and store using her computer.
So get on yahoo tonight and send the ones you want posted.....I'll host them. :-D
To do that I would have to have them on my computer, Bro, and I cannot upload them to the computer.

I just found out that we have a boys team here in P.A. that just won their state championship, too. Still need to find out which boys team it was as we have a bunch.
Walkinghairball

To do that I would have to have them on my computer, Bro, and I cannot upload them to the computer.
Oh yeah, I guess so huh??? :razz: :???: :-D
This space for rent
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Perhaps the proper term for me to have used is "download" for them going on to the computer?
Walkinghairball

So do Marn and I have permission to post the ones we took???
This space for rent
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Only all of them!