Which team is best? (NFL)

Football, Baseball, Basketball, Hockey, it's all here

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

I am back, after spending a week in total solitude smarting from a loss at the hands of the hated Patriots, damn Willie McGinist may the fleas of a thousand horses infest your shoulderpads....... anyways The Mighty Colts have risen to defeat the scourge from the south yet again. Be gone ye litlle flaming Thumbtacks, The Colts have taken the AFC South.. First the Division, than the AFC and than THE WORLD!!!! The Colts are riding hard to Houston...... Hopefully our little trip through the AFC does not include a trip to Foxboro.... Although I would like another crack at the endzone from the 1............ Ride on Colt fans...
Happy 2015!
PV
Site Admin

Post by PV »

Soup4Rush wrote:I am back, after spending a week in total solitude smarting from a loss at the hands of the hated Patriots
Aaw, Soup... So sorry about that one! :wink:
Soup4Rush wrote:Hopefully our little trip through the AFC does not include a trip to Foxboro.
But Foxboro is so beautiful at that time of year!
I don't have faith in faith, I don't believe in belief, You can call me faithless, I still cling to hope, And I believe in love, And that's faith enough for me... Neil Peart
Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

Its ok PV. My therapist and I have decided it is time to move on. I have a feeling we will be seeing each other in the playoffs, Maybe Foxboro would not be so bad, we seem to play better on the road. Bill
Happy 2015!
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Nice to see you back again, Billy! Hmmmmm...seems the duct tape scars are fading. :wink:

Don't feel too bad, SouperMan. We haven't had muchto cheer about with the Hawks either lately. Seems they can't buy a win on the road.
Onward and Upward!
Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

Did ya miss me T?? hmmmmm Souperman, I like that.
Happy 2015!
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Of course I missed ya, Souperman. You were always my favorite duct tape victim. And you always gave me new reasons to duct tape ya too!

So, how is IN?
Onward and Upward!
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

*stalking the not-present Souperman*
Onward and Upward!
Amarok

Post by Amarok »

Is anyone here to share my pain and tears about the Giants' losses?

Wahuuhuuhuu!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:
by-tor

Post by by-tor »

Amarok wrote:Is anyone here to share my pain and tears about the Giants' losses?

Wahuuhuuhuu!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:
Joe will help you....want his cell phone number? :twisted:
Don't tell me about rock and roll I'm out there in the clubs and on the streets and I'm living it! I am rock and roll!
Amarok

Post by Amarok »

Oh, thanx a lot, By-Tor! :?

(Some more sensibility, please)

* Amarok calls for Tommy *

Where was he the last weeks?
PV
Site Admin

Post by PV »

Patriots! Wow! 14-2, 12 wins in a row! :D

Please don't let NE suffer another curse though. All this talk of "the number one team rarely making it to the Big Game" has me nervous. I don't think I, or New Englanders, could take another round of Red Sux-itis. :(
I don't have faith in faith, I don't believe in belief, You can call me faithless, I still cling to hope, And I believe in love, And that's faith enough for me... Neil Peart
Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

Sorry PV but I really have to do the unthinkable and actually root for the flaming thumbtacks this weekend. This is akin to the Red Sox rooting for the Yankees. the logic is Indy should roll through KC. If not than it does not matter and I don't have to root for em. however if the Titans win they come to Indy versus if the Pats win than Indy goes to foxboro. Much as I would like another crack at the Pats, Foxboro in January is not the easy way to get to the Superbowl. So the logic is let the Titans travel to the artic circle and than come to Indy for the AFC title game. Sounds complicated but I have it figured out.
Happy 2015!
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

*stalking the seldom here Souperman*
Onward and Upward!
H's DLB

Post by H's DLB »

Poor Seahawks. They made it to the first playoff game and lost. :cry: :cry:
by-tor

Post by by-tor »

H's DLB wrote:Poor Seahawks. They made it to the first playoff game and lost. :cry: :cry:
They did alot better than I thought they would. To go into Green Bay, in January, and take the Packers to OT....that's an impressive feat.
Don't tell me about rock and roll I'm out there in the clubs and on the streets and I'm living it! I am rock and roll!