animated Batman fans?

When you have no clue as to what you want to say

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

KaelMwithascrubbrush
Location: I don't know, but there's a snake in my boot and an arrow just hit me in the butt!

animated Batman fans?

Post by KaelMwithascrubbrush »

This weekend we rented Batman and the Mystery of the Batwoman. We all liked it pretty well...nice little turn in the story. So, I guess this is a recommendation. :wink:
"I broke a mirror in my house. I'm supposed to get seven years bad luck, but my lawyer thinks he can get me five."
-Steven Wright
Zivo
Location: "A place not too far from here, as a matter of fact

Post by Zivo »

Hi KaelMwithascrubbrush! I happen to be an ancient Batman fan (with one of those embarrassing rooms full of Batman memorabilia :oops: ) and still haven't added that one to my collection. Your recommendation has certainly nudged me out to the shops today to pick it up.
Thanks! :D
by-tor

Post by by-tor »

Bah. DC sucks. Marvel all the way!!!!!

DC fans, you die. You die and you go to hell!!!! :twisted:
Don't tell me about rock and roll I'm out there in the clubs and on the streets and I'm living it! I am rock and roll!
Zivo
Location: "A place not too far from here, as a matter of fact

Post by Zivo »

Haha! We die, we die and turn up in the next episode as the ghost of ourself, clad in perfect body armour (that just happens to have our chest insignia on it) to smite those that oppose us and would make us die. Heh-heh...By-tor, you may be right :lol:

"'Nuff said"
:twisted:
KaelMwithascrubbrush
Location: I don't know, but there's a snake in my boot and an arrow just hit me in the butt!

by-tor wrote:Bah. DC sucks. Marvel all the way!!!!!

DC fans, you die. You die and you go to hell!!!! :twisted:
Those who get caught up in such trivial distinctions are already there and just wishing for company :?: :wink: :P :wink:
"I broke a mirror in my house. I'm supposed to get seven years bad luck, but my lawyer thinks he can get me five."
-Steven Wright
by-tor

Post by by-tor »

You're just now figuring that out? I'm married....with children. I've been in hell for years now. :twisted:
Don't tell me about rock and roll I'm out there in the clubs and on the streets and I'm living it! I am rock and roll!
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

by-tor wrote:You're just now figuring that out? I'm married....with children. I've been in hell for years now. :twisted:
Hmmm.....hell is it? Then you have the wrong wife and kids! :wink:
Onward and Upward!
KaelMwithascrubbrush

awip2062 wrote:
by-tor wrote:You're just now figuring that out? I'm married....with children. I've been in hell for years now. :twisted:
Hmmm.....hell is it? Then you have the wrong wife and kids! :wink:
Yeah, I'll second that...but, what can you expect from an LSU alumn? :wink: :wink: :P :wink: :wink:
-Steven Wright
by-tor

Post by by-tor »

KaelMwithascrubbrush wrote:Yeah, I'll second that...but, what can you expect from an LSU alumn? :wink: :wink: :P :wink: :wink:
A champion. 8)
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

by-tor wrote:
KaelMwithascrubbrush wrote:Yeah, I'll second that...but, what can you expect from an LSU alumn? :wink: :wink: :P :wink: :wink:
A champion. 8)
Pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffftttttt! Bahahahahahahahaha!
Onward and Upward!