Where is Schuette ?

When you have no clue as to what you want to say

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

schuette

Post by schuette »

Has it really been from the 22nd of dec!...wow..sorry guys didn?t think it was that long :shock:
With caelan getting older either him or jade are always on the comp?but I will get back online more as the kids are out more often now cuz of the better weather :-)
Also 3 weeks ago I broke my arm and I?m just getting about again?and before the comments I was sober this time lol?I was getting up for the F1 qualifying at 6am..tripped over my quilt and sort of landed wrong..broke the bone just below my shoulder and now having to go to the hospital every week as they want to see how its healing to see if I need pins in it?its so annoying having to learn to do everything with my left hand :roll:
But thanx everyone for missing me..you lot always make me smile when I read your messages :-D
And oh?I?m single again lol
CygnusX1

Post by CygnusX1 »

schuette wrote:Has it really been from the 22nd of dec!...wow..sorry guys didn?t think it was that long :shock:
With caelan getting older either him or jade are always on the comp?but I will get back online more as the kids are out more often now cuz of the better weather :-)
Also 3 weeks ago I broke my arm and I?m just getting about again?and before the comments I was sober this time lol?I was getting up for the F1 qualifying at 6am..tripped over my quilt and sort of landed wrong..broke the bone just below my shoulder and now having to go to the hospital every week as they want to see how its healing to see if I need pins in it?its so annoying having to learn to do everything with my left hand :roll:
But thanx everyone for missing me..you lot always make me smile when I read your messages :-D
And oh?I?m single again lol
SCHU!!!! ((((((mwah :* mwah :* mwah :*))))))

Welcome back Luv! (((((Schu))))))

Sorry you're under the weather, but there's SCADS of people that are glad you're okay and BACK! I hope you get better every day!
Don't start none...won't be none.
YYZ30

Post by YYZ30 »

schuette wrote:every week as they want to see how its healing to see if I need pins in it?its so annoying having to learn to do everything with my left hand :roll:

You mean....EVERYthing? :lol: (oh the mind wanders...)

Welcome back!
schuette

Post by schuette »

awww cheers cygs..its good to be back :-D ..and I go to the hospial on wed again so I'll see if its starting healing yet :-)
CygnusX1

Post by CygnusX1 »

schuette wrote:awww cheers cygs..its good to be back :-D ..and I go to the hospial on wed again so I'll see if its starting healing yet :-)
We wish you the best sweetie. Get well soon! :smt056
Don't start none...won't be none.
Walkinghairball
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

Post by Walkinghairball »

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo welcome back Schu. Missed you kiddo. Sounds like you broke it like my drummer friend did. He had an immobilizer sling on for a few months to get it to heal w/o surgery. Is that what you have on it????
This space for rent
schuette

Post by schuette »

m arm is in a sling and I've a cast on from my shoulder to my elbow
Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

Holy!!! My favorite Scot is back..
:-D :-D

(((((((((((((SCHU))))))))))))))
Happy 2015!
schuette

Post by schuette »

awww soupy...I'm about the only scot you know ;)
Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

yeah, but if I knew more, you will still be my fav :-)

single again eh..

Hear that MK? :-D
Happy 2015!
schuette

Post by schuette »

lol...for some reason no one wants to really be with me :( ...I think I'm nice as well :lol:
Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

I find that hard to believe.. You want maybe I should kick somebodies butt.. :-D
Happy 2015!
Big Blue Owl

Post by Big Blue Owl »

Whoa. Broken or not I'm very glad you "see" you. And please stop breaking yourself.

And

(((((((((((((((all'a you)))))))))))))))
Walkinghairball
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

Post by Walkinghairball »

Yeah, drink some freakin milk will ya.

Good for them bones kiddo.
This space for rent
schuette

Post by schuette »

Soup4Rush wrote:I find that hard to believe.. You want maybe I should kick somebodies butt.. :-D
lol...nah he didnt cheat on me like Ian did :lol: