I am not on tour with Barry...

When you have no clue as to what you want to say

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Tom Jones

I am not on tour with Barry...

Post by Tom Jones »

...but instead of causing more issues...I will only be making the occasional guest appearances if that.

To get a hold of me contact my alter ego.

Tom.
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Awwwww....

*pouts*

Might you be touring with Sebastian Bach and Poison then? *hopes*
Onward and Upward!
CygnusX1

Post by CygnusX1 »

awip2062 wrote:Awwwww....

*pouts*

this Sebastian Bach moment calls for a USELESS FACTIOD! :P

Sebastian Bach is an admitted Rush FREAK. :oops:
Don't start none...won't be none.
Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

I saw that on R30, when they gave Rush the Juno.. He likes to kick women in the forehead too.. :-D
Happy 2015!
Walkinghairball
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

Post by Walkinghairball »

CygnusX1 wrote:
awip2062 wrote:Awwwww....

*pouts*

this Sebastian Bach moment calls for a USELESS FACTIOD! :P

Sebastian Bach is an admitted Rush FREAK. :oops:

Sebastian Bach also sang beer jingles in Canadia before getting signed with Skid Row. :razz:
This space for rent
Big Blue Owl

Post by Big Blue Owl »

Former SKID ROW frontman Sebastian Bach has posted the following message on his web site:

"What an incredible experience it was filming the latest episode, 'Will You Be My Lorelai, Gilmore?', of the CW network show 'Gilmore Girls'. As I was getting ready to leave the hotel for the Warner Brothers lot, my phone rang and it was my stand-in on the show and good buddy Kerry Tobin. He said, 'Dude, you are not gonna believe who is hanging out on the set today ? Geddy Lee from RUSH!!' I said, 'He is not!!' But I knew to expect the unexpected on the show.

"During my five seasons on the 'Gilmore Girls', I have met and filmed episodes with Carole King, SONIC YOUTH, Madeline Albright, Sally Struthers, Micheal York, Grant Lee Philips, and many more eclectic musicians and actors from all across the spectrum of the entertainment industry.

"But Geddy Lee? My favorite singer/bass player ever in the history of the planet? Hanging out on the set, checking us out filming our scene? Could it be?!?

"Sure enough, when I get to the production office to rehearse the song we perform in the episode, there in the flesh is Mr. Geddy Lee and his beautiful daughter Kyla! Turns out Kyla has impeccable taste and never misses an episode of her favorite show, 'Gilmore Girls', right beside Dad who watches every one with her! Geddy told us that he was in L.A. listening to mixes of the new RUSH CD, and set up a tour of the WB lot with Kyla, who had a great time meeting the cast and watching us work. I said to Geddy, 'Well, hey ..... why don't you guys BE IN THE SHOW???' The opportunity of filming a scene with Geddy and Kyla was just too great for this RUSH fan to pass up! Geddy chuckled and said, 'Well, I don't know... we'll see.' I then proceeded to badger the producer of the show Helen Pai (whose name is the anagram HEP ALIEN is based upon), 'Hey can Geddy and Kyla be in our scene?' Helen, in all her awesome-ness, said, 'Sure I don't see why not!' Unbelievable!!! This was around 7 pm or so. We were not on call to shoot the scene for at least a couple of hours. Which meant that Geddy and Kyla would have to make the commitment to stay on the set until 2 or 3 in the morning, by the time the shot was lit and filmed from all angles of coverage. What troopers they were! We got to hang out and rap about anything and everything, all night, and for me the chance to 'pick Geddy's brain' for four or five hours or so was a night I will never forget!

"Coming from Canada and growing up in the 1970s, a truly surreal moment occured that evening. I got to introduce Sally Struthers to Geddy Lee! For me being a little kid who grew up on 'All In The Family' and RUSH, to somehow be the guy who introduces these two icons of Seventies culture was really quite mind-blowing! Geddy was very excited to meet Sally and even did a short Archie Bunker impersonation on the spot! He told me he was a huge fan of 'All in the Family' and you could tell that he truly dug meeting 'Gloria Bunker'!

"Some heroes you meet and you wish you never did. Then there are those that exceed your every expectation, set you at ease in their company, understand that you are freaking out in their presence but still are cool answering questions etc., that they have probably answered a thousand times! Geddy Lee was definitely the most coolest, humble and down-to-earth rock god I ever shot a drama/comedy with! Click over to www.myspace.com/hepalien for pics and video of this momenteous rock/pop/tv occasion! And look for Geddy and Kyla's cameo on the show.. but don't blink, you might miss it!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry, Tom. Say hi to Delilah for me :-)
(((((((((((((((all'a you)))))))))))))))
Walkinghairball
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

Post by Walkinghairball »

Verrah Kewel!!!!
This space for rent
Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

That is cool..

I see Sally is still stealing sandwiches from poor mal-nourished African kids.. :-D
Happy 2015!
YYZ30

Post by YYZ30 »

Soup4Rush wrote:That is cool..

I see Sally is still stealing sandwiches from poor mal-nourished African kids.. :-D
Who do you think inhaled the cake in that shot? It wasn't Geddy!
CygnusX1

Post by CygnusX1 »

YYZ30 wrote:
Soup4Rush wrote:That is cool..

Who do you think inhaled the cake in that shot? It wasn't Geddy!
remember somebody mentioning her and Carrie Fisher hanging out
at the same feeding trough ? :twisted:
Big Blue Owl

Post by Big Blue Owl »

CygnusX1

Post by CygnusX1 »

Big Blue Owl wrote:Image
***can't see it***

***holds arms outstretched and lumbers about aimlessly***
Big Blue Owl

Post by Big Blue Owl »

Sally on South Park, where she was eating all the food in Africa, then started to eat the starving children :-D
CygnusX1

Post by CygnusX1 »

Big Blue Owl wrote:Sally on South Park, where she was eating all the food in Africa, then started to eat the starving children :-D
Remember it, and was gonna mention that was a butt-funny episode.

I rank it up there with Starvin' Marvin.