Random Ramblings

When you have no clue as to what you want to say

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Mr. Potatoe Head

Post by Mr. Potatoe Head »

I got to go ramble perhaps later I'll ramble about my recent ramblings don't know for sure if my ramble will be worth a ramble nevertheless guess I'll just go ramble and see
Walkinghairball
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

Post by Walkinghairball »

But can you ramble while rambling in a rambler?
This space for rent
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Hey, man, ramble on, you ramblin' man!
Onward and Upward!
Mr. Potatoe Head

Walkinghairball wrote:But can you ramble while rambling in a rambler?
If that be a push button rambler I could ramble along with that well enough. Come to pass my previous rambling isn't worth a good ramble so perhaps my next rambling about I will ramble nevertheless my everyday job same ole same rambling crap isn't worth even a small ramble ... but my wonderful home life is worth many rambles because it's just a wonderfully rambling good time with love. Any who you all have a good ramble in what ever you decide to ramble, just keep rambling on.
Mr. Potatoe Head

Here's a ramble worth rambling about for a good laugh. Gina made tacos tonight and we forgot to buy seasoning so I suggested to use some of senor pee pee's piping hot sauce I got while in New Orleans. I lkie a good bite and always buy the hot brand of pace sauce plus fresh jalapenos nevertheless had to throw my tacos out, sweat pouring out after one bite burning mouth, eyes whew that's some hot pee pee. Gina tried to eat hers and she started gagging, tears running down her eyes LOL Oh' well no more senor pee pee's piping hot sauce for us, at any rate it's good for pain can't feel nothing else Ha! ha! ha!
We had to gargle chocolate milk pretty funny, eh?
Walkinghairball
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

Post by Walkinghairball »

In a case such as that, my dad would have rambled the following:

"Come oooooooooooonnnn ice cream!!!!!"
This space for rent
Aerosmitten

Post by Aerosmitten »

Duuuuuuuuuude.

Dude.

Duuuuhuuuuud!

Duuuude.

Dude.
Mr. Potatoe Head

Ah' we both had a good laugh about it being quite funny at the time. I will say the next day I didn't have much pain from my injury's the capisison (wrong spelling) helped. Probably one reason you don't see many mexican's with joint problems.