Survivor

When you have no clue as to what you want to say

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

PV
Site Admin

Post by PV »

I love Rupert! He's probably one of my all time favorite Survivors and I will be most sad to see him go, if and when his time comes. :(
I don't have faith in faith, I don't believe in belief, You can call me faithless, I still cling to hope, And I believe in love, And that's faith enough for me... Neil Peart
FerrariF1

Post by FerrariF1 »

Last edited by FerrariF1 on Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HowlerMonkey

Post by HowlerMonkey »

Remember season two when Colby won challenge after challenge and made it to the final two because he always had immunity? I think Rupert has a shot at doing the same thing. He seems to be the smartest and the strongest of the bunch.

I found last week's events to be quite entertaining, as everyone scrambled to make multiple alliances. Christa and Sondra plotting against Rupert actually surprised me.
afterimage

Post by afterimage »

Rupert is a very strong competitor and could make a run on the immunities. He is a strong swimmer and more athletic than appearances reveal.
Please Jon has to go.
"Swept away like voices in a hurricane, In a vapor trail"
Panacea

Post by Panacea »

FerrariF1 wrote:Every Thursday morning I tell myself "Well, today is Ruperts last day."

Today started no different. I hope I'm wrong.
I hope you're wrong too!
Enchantment falls around me and I know I cannot leave...
PV
Site Admin

Post by PV »

If Jon goes tonight (please oh please) who will be next for us to whine about? I am thinking Christa or Darrah. Anyone else?
I don't have faith in faith, I don't believe in belief, You can call me faithless, I still cling to hope, And I believe in love, And that's faith enough for me... Neil Peart
Panacea

Post by Panacea »

Let's whine about Darrah! She bugs me more than Christa, though I'm not quite sure why.... :?
FerrariF1

Post by FerrariF1 »

Last edited by FerrariF1 on Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Panacea

Post by Panacea »

I agree! They all suck, though! I am looking forward to watching them STARVE now that they've gotten rid of the one person who consistently brought in food. :twisted:
afterimage

Post by afterimage »

I wonder where the spear is???
"Swept away like voices in a hurricane, In a vapor trail"
schuette

Post by schuette »

Who got chucked out on Thursday?
HowlerMonkey

Post by HowlerMonkey »

Rupert is out. I agree...Lil sucks. For someone who whined and cried about how she couldn't be a liar and said how much she wanted Rupert to stay because she loved him, she sure did twist the knife in pretty deep.

The look on Jon's face of smug satisfaction after the votes were counted made me want to gag. I would love to see him think he has it all under control and then be betrayed by his allies.

The previews for next week look pretty good, Sandra appears to be pretty fired up and on the rampage. Too bad she will probably gone within another episode or two.

ER SPOILER AHEAD...Info about last night's ER episode...

Thursday night is the one night of the week that my wife and I actually sit down and watch specific network tv shows. Last night was a crappy one all around. Not only did our favorite Survivor, Rupert, get voted out, but my favorite character on ER was killed.

Dr Romano was a complete ass and, frankly, the most interesting and entertaining character left on the show. While having the helicopter land on him after he lost his arm to another helicopter, was wickedly inspired, I am wondering who is going to bring spice to the show now.
schuette

Post by schuette »

I used to love ER but I dont watch it anymore....
and that's a shame about Rupert :(
PV
Site Admin

Post by PV »

HowlerMonkey wrote:The look on Jon's face of smug satisfaction after the votes were counted made me want to gag. I would love to see him think he has it all under control and then be betrayed by his allies.
That will be the sweetest episode to watch Jon get his due! He is so darn slimey I have to degrease my television every week!
HowlerMonkey wrote:The previews for next week look pretty good, Sandra appears to be pretty fired up and on the rampage. Too bad she will probably gone within another episode or two.
I know... She's my second favorite Survivor! She got me right off the bat when they were doing the trading in town. She's cool but she's a Chick Rupert so she's out of there soon. :(

HowlerMonkey wrote:my favorite character on ER was killed. Dr Romano was a complete ass and, frankly, the most interesting and entertaining character left on the show. While having the helicopter land on him after he lost his arm to another helicopter, was wickedly inspired, I am wondering who is going to bring spice to the show now.
I loved Rocket Romano! I'm so sad he's gone... I'll never forget the episode where he operated on his dog. As much of an ass as he could be, he was incredibly human at the same time.

Panacea saw my face on webcam while watching Thursday's episode. She can tell you the shock on my face! :( It was one of the rare times in my life I've been speechless.
Panacea

Post by Panacea »

She was! I watched ER also (later) and have to admit it was something else! It was poetic justice to have him finished by a helicopter, I think, and to have his running away from the helipad ultimately place him in the worst possible spot for him to be.