The Rant Room!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bitch to yer heart's content! :)

When you have no clue as to what you want to say

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

CygnusX1

Post by CygnusX1 »

Drive-by train horn....LOVE IT! :headbang:
Don't start none...won't be none.
Walkinghairball
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

Post by Walkinghairball »

That is hands down the funniest thing I have seen/heard in a long time. Laughed so hard I was in tears. Loved watching those people hoping like that. Oh and the big dog too. LMAO funny.

Thanks for that
This space for rent
Raiden

Post by Raiden »

So I was shown this biography of sorts about Fred Phelps. You know, the fag-hating insult to God that runs the Westboro Baptist Church. I started reading it and it gives a lot of examples of Fred beating his wife and kids (I hate people who do that, hate them to the core of my being). I used to think he was just insane, but now, I'm starting to despise him.

Also, what kind of "man of God" says the following to one of his children?

"Shitass, Goddam, tit-ass, piss-ass Goddam, ass-hole bastard, piece of shit, dick, son-of-a-bitch God forsaken filthy measly-assed piece of fucking shit Goddam horses ass. You're not worth shit. You're a no good, no account, God forsaken piss-assed little bastard. Get your ass in there and lean over that Goddam bed, you're going to get a licken. Bitch. Fucker. Prick, Fucker, Prick, Goddam fucker, Goddam prick, asshole, prick, prick, fucker, fucker, fucker, fucker, fuck you, you Goddam fucking piece of garbage. Go to hell. Fuck you. Go to hell. Prick. Fucker. GODDAMN YOU, you fucker. You worthless piece of shit. Goddam you, you worthless piece of shit of Goddam fucking shit. Fuck you. Go straight fucking to hell you Goddam fucking son-of-a-bitch. God Damn You! God Damn You!!! God Damn You!!! You Goddam asshole son-of-a- bitch. God Damn You! How dare you, you asshole bastard prick turd. You turd. You lying, mother fucking stinking piece of fucking shit. Fuck you, you lying sack of shit, you. Get the fuck out of my face. Go to hell. I hate you, you bastard. I hate you, you asshole. You Goddam prick asshole bastard, dick, piece of fucking rank stinking fucking garbage that's as full of shit as anyone could ever be. Get the hell out of here, you fucker. Fucker. Fucker. Go to fucking hell you bastard. Piss- ass. Horses ass. Goddam fucker. Fucker. Fucker. Fucker. Fucker. Fucker. FUCKER! FUCKER! FUCKER! Asshole. You bastard. You sick Goddam son-of-a- bitch. You worthless little bastard. You Goddam asshole prick bastard. God Damn It!! God Damn YOU!!! GOD DAMN YOU!!! Fuck you, you bastard. You're going to hell. You little Tit-ass. Shit-ass. Fucker Tit-ass. You little Shitass. Piss-ass little bastard. You Goddam little bastard, I'm going to teach you. Get the hell up there. Why did you do this to me? Say!! What's the big idea? What the hell do you think you're doing, bringing reproach on the church of the Lord Jesus Christ? I'm not going to put up with your sissified wimpy asshole ways. Shut up. God damn it. God damn it. God damn it. Keep those Goddam kids quiet. I'm not going to tell you again. What's the big idea making all of that Goddam racket? Say! Didn't I tell you to not make a fucking sound? You think you're so Goddam smart thinking for yourself, when I told you what the fuck I wanted. Keep those Goddam kids quiet or I'm going to beat the hell out of all of you, you bitch. You bastard. You bitch. Fuck you. Fuck you, God damn it. I'm going to beat the hell out of you; I warned you and now you're going to catch it. Where do you think you're going. Get the fuck back over here you son-of-a-bitch and take your beating like a man. Fucking asshole bastard son-of-a-bitch chicken shit piece of crap, no good little bastard. What the hell do you think you're doing, for Christ's sake? I'm not going to put up with you, do you understand me? Do you? I won't tolerate this bullshit. God Damn you!! I'll beat the living shit out of you. Watch it. I'm warning you. I warned you what I'd do. It's your own God Damn fault. I warned you, for Christ's sake. What's the big idea getting this family in trouble like this? I'll beat you until you can't stand up or sit down. God damn son-of-a-bitch, asshole. I told you what I'd do if you didn't get them Goddam grades up. You little prick. How do you like that? Does that hurt, does it? Goddam it, does it hurt? It better hurt. If it doesn't I'll make sure it hurts. Are you fucking crazy? Are you crazy? You must be insane. Jesus Christ, how many Goddam times am I going to have to beat you? When are you going to learn? Say! Say! Is that right? Is that right? When you are going to learn? You no account little bastard. In the old testament they used to take kids like you out and stone them to death. That's what you deserve. You ought to be taken out and stoned. At least parents in that time had some Goddam solution to a problem like you. That's what would cure you. You've been nothing but Goddam grief to your mother and I since the fucking day you were born. I wish you were dead. I hate you. Jesus Christ, I hate you. I can't stand you. I can't stand the sight of you. You're sniffing after some whore, for Christ's sake. You got your dick wet and now you've just gone crazy sniffing after that fucking whore. You hot blooded little bastard. Keep your Goddam pants on and keep your fucking dick inside. Horse piss, bullshit, balderdash, crap, lying bastard, son of belial, reprobate. ballamite, Goddam Horses Ass! God damn you God, you lying asshole letting them do this to me. God damn You God, how could you let them do this to me! What the hell do you think you're doing? God damn you God. You son-of-a-bitch. Hey you bitch, got any good words for me? You better say something or I'm going to kick the living shit out of you. Speak up. Say!!! What the hell good are you? Say, what the hell good are you? What the hell is on your Goddam mind? Speak the hell up. I'll slap the living shit out of you until you fucking can't see straight. You pussy whipped little bastard. You horse manure. Fuck you. Go to hell. You're going to hell. Go to hell. Shitass. Bastard. Bitch. Horses ass. God damn chicken shit bastard son-of-a-bitch little fucker, get the fuck out of my sight. You little chicken shit. You piece of garbage. You're God damn worthless. You'll never amount to a God damn thing. You're a loser and always will be. You go along fine for a while and then you do something like this to fuck it all up. You little asshole. You'll never amount to anything. You're a God damn loser. You'll end up in jail you God damn deadbeat. Shut your big dumb ape mouth, you look like some kind of fucking idiot with your big Goddam dumb mouth hanging open. I'll beat that foolishness out of you. Look at that foolishness leaving him, I can see it with every hit of this Goddam mattock. It does my heart good to hear those screams and see that foolishness leaving. What's the big idea doing that to me? Say! Why did you do this to me Say! Say! How could you treat me this way? How could you treat me this way you little bastard? What's the big idea? Say! I'm not going to put up with this kind of bullshit. You're going to get a beating. Lean over there Goddam it. You think I'm going to put up with you? You think I don't know how to deal with the likes of you, you God forsaken little bastard? We know how to deal with asshole kids like you. I'll beat you. I'll beat you like the Bible says to beat you and you won't die. Dammit woman, you know the Bible says that if you beat your child they won't die, so shut your Goddam mouth or I'll slap you. Do you want me to beat you fat ass? You Goddam hussy. You fat Goddam hussy. You'd think you could give me some Goddam fucking support instead of always fighting me and causing me all of this Goddam fucking grief. I'm not going to put up with your Goddam sassy mouth talking back to me or telling me what to do, you fucking bitch. I'm telling you; Goddam it; I'm warning you, I'm going to slap the hell of out of you; you're going to catch it if you don't shut your Goddam God forsaken mouth and back off. I'm not going to tell you again. The next time I'm going to turn my Goddam attention to you and you're going to be sorry. I'll cuff you around and give you a Goddam beating. Don't interfere with my beating of this Goddam bastard one more time. I want this fat off of that ass. I'm not going to put up with that fat ass. If you don't lose by tomorrow, you'll get another beating. I want that fat ass off of you, you fat bitch, you Goddam fat slut, do you get it, you think headed bitch?"
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

I am glad you put man of god in quotes because that behavior is not Christlike at all.
Onward and Upward!
Walkinghairball
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

Didn't Alec Baldwin say something like that to his kid too?????

Mel Gibson any one????

Michael Richards?????
This space for rent
Raiden

Post by Raiden »

awip2062 wrote:I am glad you put man of god in quotes because that behavior is not Christ-like at all.
Imagine Jesus saying those things.

Christians are supposed to be Earthly examples of Jesus and His love and teaching. When I look at Fred, I sure don't see anything remotely resembling Christ.

Too bad he accepted grace and was baptized.
zepboy

Post by zepboy »

I don't think it is too bad he accepted grace and was baptized, as we ALL need it! Yet, based on the fruit that is falling from his tree, I question in what name he was truly baptized.
Raiden

Post by Raiden »

It was a kinda mock "he should go to Hell"-type comment.

As I read the news, a question comes to me much too often:

Why are people so freaking stupid?

I'd post examples, but I believe there's a character limit.
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

So today some of you may have seen my post about or heard/read in the news about the man who died whilst doing CPR on his wife. That happened near here and is a lead story in our local paper. My rant is this: the paper would not print the names of the couple pending notification of the family members of the dead but they did post the ages of the couple and the mile post along the highway at which the couple lived. Really? You want to keep family members from finding out about their loved ones' deaths in the paper and you do not think they would be able to figure out it is their kin you are reporting on when you give information like the ages of the couple and the mile-marker alng a rural road? Hello?!!?!! :roll:
Onward and Upward!
Raiden

Post by Raiden »

Okay, but would you really want to learn of your kin's death from a newspaper article?
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Of course not! That is why I think it was wrong of the paper to pri t those details.
Onward and Upward!
Raiden

Post by Raiden »

Right, but your beef was that the newspaper didn't print their names.
Walkinghairball

Raiden wrote:Right, but your beef was that the newspaper didn't print their names.

No the names were left out.......their location in town,known to all their friends and family is the problem.........2+2 = family member.

Stupid news paper.

To you and others Raiden, if the news said, "There was a structure fire just north of Gandalf road in Port Angeles, I would drive like a mad man to see if t and her family were ok. Or make a ton of phone calls to others I know in that area.

You dig????
This space for rent
CygnusX1

Post by CygnusX1 »

Looked to me as if the paper took advantage of a loophole in the law.

It's legal, but I'm not saying it's right.

Example: When my sister was killed last August, the paper didn't print
her maiden name and it's not on her memorial, either. She had a
family BEFORE she was married, and I'm still telling folks that knew her
only by her maiden name that she's gone.

Is that right? You tell me.
Don't start none...won't be none.
Raiden

Post by Raiden »

Walkinghairball wrote:To you and others Raiden, if the news said, "There was a structure fire just north of Gandalf road in Port Angeles, I would drive like a mad man to see if t and her family were ok. Or make a ton of phone calls to others I know in that area.

You dig????
Got it.