The Rant Room!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bitch to yer heart's content! :)

When you have no clue as to what you want to say

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

CygnusX1

Post by CygnusX1 »

YYZ30 wrote:And that's exactly the same reason she left her Mutt of a husband.

(and there's your hint as to who it is)
Who could creep on perpetual hotness like Shania?

huh? whaat?

Dude's a few slices short of a loaf if you ask me.
Don't start none...won't be none.
YYZ30

Post by YYZ30 »

CygnusX1 wrote:
YYZ30 wrote:And that's exactly the same reason she left her Mutt of a husband.

(and there's your hint as to who it is)
Who could creep on perpetual hotness like Shania?

huh? whaat?

Dude's a few slices short of a loaf if you ask me.
Give that man a Kewpie doll.

And yes, something more was afoot there - but like the old "How many licks to the center of a Tootsie Pop?" the answer to both is

The world may never know.

/ObBitch: I have a hangnail.
CygnusX1

Post by CygnusX1 »

Yeah, I heard that they actually traded spouses over it.

They have a word for that....
Raiden

Post by Raiden »

CygnusX1 wrote:They have a word for that....
Only one? I can think of a nice list of words.
Thunder take you!
Raiden

Post by Raiden »

The advertiseing everywhere needs to stop.

I don't mind those text ads that Google displays on some sites, with the exception of the ones that show up during YouTube videos.

It's the banner ads I'm getting sick of. For example, they've taken over Facebook, causing the site to run slowly and suck. And it's always something stupid.
Thunder take you!
Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

you know... just got news that we are going to get our annual work bonus of a $1000. Full payout based on company incentives.. pretty good..right? Well after the US government gets done with me, it will be $600..40% off the top for taxes because its a bonus??? now dont get me wrong.. $600 is better than no hundred.. but damn.. they get $400 from me for doing nothing.. what a racket.. and this is not a democrat or republican issue.. because its been like that forever.. thats just plain ole bullshit.. tell you what.. I will just quit my job and let the goverment take care of me.. tax free.. and I will just hang out with the Burmese all day fishing for carp by the river..

(hope there are no Burmese Rush fans lurking on the site, and if there are.. see you on the river Monday morning)
Happy 2015!
Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

and to expand further.. Broadridge, the company that I work for has around 4500 employees.. thats 4500 times $400.. that is 1.8 million the government just collected for doing absolutely nothing..

and that is just one company for one year...

and the US is broke and in debt????

and I don't care if its republican or democrats.. they are ALL a bunch of crooked rats.. they may as well put a gun to my face and ask for my wallet..so I can have the full experience of being robbed.. bastards..

and no I am NOT going to DC and start shooting so dont anybody turn me in.. I am just going to bend over and take it in the ass like I do every year...

does anybody know the ticker symbol for Vaseline.. I think that stock may shoot up real quick in the next few days..

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :evil:
Happy 2015!
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Forced redistribution of the wealth!

I have been without my morning client for awhile now and so when I saw someone in town one morning recently without my scrubs on, I told this person I quit my job cuz it was just too much working my butt off to earn my money taking care of people whose families can sit around, get their gas and ferry for doctor visits paid, get Tylenol by prescription only because then the government will pay for it, have their cell phones paid for, buy their groceries with food stamps, get help paying their light bill,...all while buying stuff off tv with their credit cards. I said I decided to just let the government take care of me. This woman is a government worker herself, in the Department of Health and Human Services. Her response was: you would probable make more money.

Now I get that the taxes I pay help me, too. And being a caregiver with two kids at home, I am considered low income and I have taken advantage of the occasional help from the Pro Bono lawyers or some food from the Salvation Army, but I don't think the money we are stealing from Billy and his fellow workers needs to be taken. I think it is wrong we take it and I would really like to vote the bastages out regardless of party but...*sigh* too many other people keep voting them in :-/
Onward and Upward!
CygnusX1

Post by CygnusX1 »

Sorry you're getting rooked Soup.

I get the shaft too. I work a lot of overtime.

Anything over 10 hours and I'm in another tax bracket.

That's just the beginning...

I have to claim my Federal tax refund on my state tax return.

I have to claim my state tax refund on my Fed tax return.

They get you coming and going in VA.

So THAT'S why they call it a COMMONWEALTH... :roll: :(
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

I want to pay the bill for my internet, honest I do, but I can no longer get in to my account online to pay what I owe now that Century Link has taken over Qwest. The website says there is no such billing number. *sigh* So now I have to call them tomorrow and get this all straightened out. I know there are bumps when one company takes over another, but one would think they would want to be able to ged my money!
Onward and Upward!
zepboy

Post by zepboy »

Yo t, the company I worked for was bought out 4 years ago, and they are freakin STILL working out the bumps!!!

C'mon man!!!!
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

*sigh* Oy...
Onward and Upward!
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

And now I ged to work this morning and there is a loooong note from the afternooncaregiver telling me she doesn't think I do enough cleaning each day when practically all I do is clean! ARGH! Makes me want to write a longer note back detailing all I do but I am going to just talk to the office about it instead. *sigh*
Onward and Upward!
zepboy

Post by zepboy »

t. remember, you are now in the world of entitlement. Not only to your clients expect to be taken care of, but most of your co workers do too! It's a pandemic of laziness!!! I be prayin for you, both in circumstance and in temperament.
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Sadly it is true. I am a caregiver and I wanna be taken care of myself! Can't I just travel the world and relax in the sun for a few decades? ;-)
Onward and Upward!