modivation test

When you have no clue as to what you want to say

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Xanadu

modivation test

Post by Xanadu »

Xan, your Key Motivator, the thing that really drives you to success in life, is Curiosity.

Based on your answers about values, past behaviors, and internal priorities, we can tell you look for ways to be independent, to understand how things work, to have new and diverse experiences, or to explore sexuality. In addition, you may find that you're also motivated by aspects of prestige, stability, connection, and experience.

http://www.emode.com/tests/selfmotivation/index.jsp
We're all mad here!
schuette

Post by schuette »

your Key Motivator, the thing that really drives you to success in life, is Curiosity.
we're more alike than you'd like to admit Xan :wink: 8)
Xanadu

Post by Xanadu »

:shock: :shock: :shock:
We're all mad here!
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Dawn, your Key Motivator, the thing that really drives you to success in life, is Connection.

Based on your answers about values, past behaviors, and internal priorities, we can tell you are most fulfilled when you're interacting with others. You connect to the world through your connections with people.
Mermaid of the Lunar Sea

Post by Mermaid of the Lunar Sea »

Mermaid, your Key Motivator, the thing that really drives you to success in life, is Connection.
PV
Site Admin

Post by PV »

Liz, your Key Motivator, the thing that really drives you to success in life, is Connection.

Based on your answers about values, past behaviors, and internal priorities, we can tell you are most fulfilled when you're interacting with others. You connect to the world through your connections with people. For this reason, you seek social attention and are apt to join groups and organizations, either formal or informal.

You, more than others, look for ways to belong to a group, to have fun, to care for others, and occasionally, to be the center of attention. You thrive when you see the opportunity to interact with friends, colleagues, and family, and you tend to want to soak up everything you can about people and relationships. Perhaps it's because you recognize that learning about interpersonal dynamics will, in turn, make you a better person ? more caring, more empathetic and more honest with yourself.
I don't have faith in faith, I don't believe in belief, You can call me faithless, I still cling to hope, And I believe in love, And that's faith enough for me... Neil Peart
Panacea

Post by Panacea »

Your Key Motivator, the thing that really drives you to success in life, is Connection.
Enchantment falls around me and I know I cannot leave...