New Adult forum added

Day to day life of the Rush fans

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

by-tor

New Adult forum added

Post by by-tor »

I've added a new forum to the General section for 'adult' topics. For obivious reasons, access to this forum is restricted. You cannot see or access this forum unless you are a part of the Adult group. I wasn't going to do this, as CP already has a section like this on their site, and didn't want to step on any toes, but it has come to my attention that some of you who don't belong to CP would like a section like this here. If you desire access to this forum, you can reply in this thread, PM me, or one of the moderators.

Mods, check the Moderator forum for more on this, and how to add users to the group.
Don't tell me about rock and roll I'm out there in the clubs and on the streets and I'm living it! I am rock and roll!
Slaine mac Roth

Post by Slaine mac Roth »

Can I have a ticket please? In a plain paper bag?
'Do not despise the snake for having no horns, for who is to say it will not become a dragon?'
by-tor

Post by by-tor »

Slaine mac Roth wrote:Can I have a ticket please? In a plain paper bag?
Done.
Don't tell me about rock and roll I'm out there in the clubs and on the streets and I'm living it! I am rock and roll!
Ogg

Post by Ogg »

Come on in, there is a nice pic of some breasts featured :-) .
Julie

Re: New Adult forum added

Post by Julie »

by-tor wrote: I wasn't going to do this, as CP already has a section like this on their site, and didn't want to step on any toes, but it has come to my attention that some of you who don't belong to CP would like a section like this here. If you desire access to this forum, you can reply in this thread, PM me, or one of the moderators.

Mods, check the Moderator forum for more on this, and how to add users to the group.
You're silly. What would Huey Lewis say? :-D

I have never even been in that forum over on CP. There's some things I just don't need to know. :-D :-D
barney_rebel

Post by barney_rebel »

Right on! I'm starting to like this place already.

BTW - those that know me at CP, I'm an angel. I don't want access to that forum :roll: .
He's a rebel and a runner
He's a signal turning green
by-tor

Post by by-tor »

barney_rebel wrote:Right on! I'm starting to like this place already.

BTW - those that know me at CP, I'm an angel. I don't want access to that forum :roll: .
Oh yes, I know. Pure as the driven snow you are, and would never taint yourself with the antics of an Adult forum. :razz:
Devil's Advocate

Post by Devil's Advocate »

by-tor wrote:

Oh yes, I know. Pure as the driven snow you are, and would never taint yourself with the antics of an Adult forum. :razz:
I would.... how do I get in? :twisted: :-D
by-tor

Post by by-tor »

Devil's Advocate wrote:
by-tor wrote:

You're there now.
Devil's Advocate

Post by Devil's Advocate »

Thanks! :-D
kazzman
Location: In a cellar thinking of ways to assasinate Gary Bettman

Post by kazzman »

barney_rebel wrote: BTW - those that know me at CP, I'm an angel. I don't want access to that forum :roll: .
And I'm Jesus Christ...

BTW, I wouldn't mind accessing the forum.
Kazz
by-tor

Post by by-tor »

kazzman wrote:
barney_rebel wrote: BTW - those that know me at CP, I'm an angel. I don't want access to that forum :roll: .
And I'm Jesus Christ...

BTW, I wouldn't mind accessing the forum.
Somebody beat me too it....you've got access now.
PV
Site Admin

Post by PV »

That would be me, By-tor. I don't want to be the one to stand between a man and his adult fun! :cool:
I don't have faith in faith, I don't believe in belief, You can call me faithless, I still cling to hope, And I believe in love, And that's faith enough for me... Neil Peart
rushlight

Post by rushlight »

Devil's Advocate wrote:
by-tor wrote:

Me too! :-D Just to join DA. :P
I love my Welshman.
by-tor

Post by by-tor »

Done