2005 A HAPPY NEW YEAR

Day to day life of the Rush fans

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

schuette

2005 A HAPPY NEW YEAR

Post by schuette »

well it's 00:50 on the 1st of Jan 2005...or thereabouts :-D ........a very HAPPY OFFICIAL NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL :-)
I hope you all have a brilliant night and raise a dram to lost but not forgotton friends :occasion5:
happysmilies007

Post by happysmilies007 »

ahh, happy New Year to you schu! it's only 9.14pm over here!

i'd like to raise my glass to you, schu! *bursts into 'for she's a jolly good fellow'*

carolynn
"What do I do when we're not taping? Sit in a dark room and refine my plans for someday ruling Earth from a blimp. And chess." --Ryan Stiles .. brought to you by the letter 3!
Walkinghairball
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

Post by Walkinghairball »

I'll have 1 or 20 for you tonight at the gig Schu.

HNY 2005
This space for rent
schuette

Post by schuette »

jings I was sentimental when I wrote that!!! it's now 3:50am and I'm as drunk as a skunk :-D .....but hey I can still type okai.....I think........jings I just realised it's still not the bells there!!!!!!! :shock:
D'Anconia

Post by D'Anconia »

And now it's 2005 on the West Coast...Happy 2005 to you all!
Regards,
Bri

"...from here in Oregon, where we are far too stupid to dispense our own gasoline." Neil Peart
Ogg

Post by Ogg »

Damn damn damn... I missed the bloody thing!
Not one for the drink and having to work on NYEve led to a quiet night in with the wife, son and his best mate. I managed to stay alert until 10 pm when I thought it best to get an hour's kip and return to see in the New Year.
I eventually awoke at 2 30am to find the children asleep and the good woman on the sofa looking slightly inebriated and very irate. I did warn her that the demon drink would knock me for six and it did. How the hell can people drink this stuff?

Anyway, all is well (as long as I pitch in with the NYDay dinner) and I'm not back at work til tuesday :-D .

HAPPY NEW YEAR
Kares4Rush

Post by Kares4Rush »

Santa left his sleigh and bought Ogg a new drum and guitar! Santa gets time off. THANK you, Santa!

Happy New Year to all! :D

Freeze this moment a little bit longer...
schuette

Post by schuette »

dinnae worry Ogg....I had enough drink for both of us...........infact I think I had enough drink for the whole bloody board........but it was a really good night :-D
Walkinghairball
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

Post by Walkinghairball »

I second that Schu.

I think I had 5 corona's, 7 shots of Jagermeister, and a 32 oz. Long Island Ice Tea.................. And smoked me mellon upon returning home.

I want to thank my bud Todd for being the designated driver last night.

All's good and no prollems gedding home!!
This space for rent
The Snow Dog

Post by The Snow Dog »

substance-free New Years fer me. Though we did start a gas brush fire (on purpose) and had plenty of illegal fireworks to go around. That and a good bit of discussion about shoes...

Finnally got to bed at 5:30 in the AM.

it was a good night.

And it looks to be a good year ahead.
THIS BUILDING'S TOTALLY BURNING DOWN!
happysmilies007

Post by happysmilies007 »

schuette wrote:dinnae worry Ogg....I had enough drink for both of us...........infact I think I had enough drink for the whole bloody board........but it was a really good night :-D
thanks schu, sounds like you & hairy took care of it for me! :P

carolynn
"What do I do when we're not taping? Sit in a dark room and refine my plans for someday ruling Earth from a blimp. And chess." --Ryan Stiles .. brought to you by the letter 3!