Olive Branch

Day to day life of the Rush fans

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Ogg

Post by Ogg »

schuette wrote:
Ogg wrote:.Thought my eyes were deceiving me but Mermaid's back!!!! :-) :-) :-)
yeah but she didn't leave cuz of a silly pic..........not that the pic was silly NPG/Chas....you know what I mean...hopefully...
How to put one's foot in one's mouth :-D :-D :-D .
schuette

Post by schuette »

Ogg wrote:
schuette wrote:
yeah but she didn't leave cuz of a silly pic..........not that the pic was silly NPG/Chas....you know what I mean...hopefully...
How to put one's foot in one's mouth :-D :-D :-D .
yeah but its cool cuz I was able to get rid of my long toenails at the same time........only thing is I forgot to wash my feet....yuck!!! 8)
Kares4Rush

Post by Kares4Rush »

HAAAAA!! :-D

Freeze this moment a little bit longer...
Mermaid of the Lunar Sea

Post by Mermaid of the Lunar Sea »

schuette wrote:
Naw. I didn't leave because of a photo-- silly or not. When I did quit posting, I noticed tensions were high for some reason and it bothered me. But ultimately it was being busy that made me drift away. Glad I missed that quarrel, though. The second hand news of it doesn't sound fun, so I bet it wasn't fun while happening. Being a mountain out of mole-hill maker myself sometimes, I see how things can get blown out of proportion. But it's always a shame to lose friends. Anyway... I'm back! :-D (Though I'll be out of town for a week come Wednesday. Don't start the By-Torian orgy without me! ;))
happysmilies007

Post by happysmilies007 »

go Mermaid!! :-D

carolynn
"What do I do when we're not taping? Sit in a dark room and refine my plans for someday ruling Earth from a blimp. And chess." --Ryan Stiles .. brought to you by the letter 3!
schuette

Post by schuette »

Mermaid of the Lunar Sea wrote:
(Though I'll be out of town for a week come Wednesday. Don't start the By-Torian orgy without me! ;))
och why not :( ....you can always join in later 8)
Mermaid of the Lunar Sea

Post by Mermaid of the Lunar Sea »

schuette wrote:
Mermaid of the Lunar Sea wrote:
(Though I'll be out of town for a week come Wednesday. Don't start the By-Torian orgy without me! ;))
och why not :( ....you can always join in later 8)
Okay. But you'll have to record it on video while I'm away. :razz:
schuette

Post by schuette »

okai but I think the results will need to be in the adult section :shock:
Walkinghairball
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

Post by Walkinghairball »

Hey............... I got a video camera!!! :razz: :-D :-) :razz:
This space for rent
schuette

Post by schuette »

excellent!!! :-D
Tommy43sl

Post by Tommy43sl »

I am in,,, awe what do you mean it hasnt started yet :x :x :x
Statue of Liberty 100 yr Birthday Image and the World Trade Center Stood Tall (double click for larger view)
schuette

Post by schuette »

we're just waiting for Hairy to wear his thong 8)
Walkinghairball
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

Post by Walkinghairball »

You first Schu................. *wink, wink.... nudge, nudge* :razz:
This space for rent
Chasartymac

Re: Olive Branch

Post by Chasartymac »

Ogg wrote:The advent of a New Year gives many a chance to dust down the cobwebs and begin anew. ...................
...........Personally I miss several ex-members who decided to leave after the 'love-picture' incident. Wouldnt it be just 'nice' to attempt communication and offer them a chance to return?
Well, NPG and I were just starting to come back OGG, then people started asking questions again and re-opening the wounds. As a direct result the thread "The Passions of Chas and NPG" has been removed.
Happy fuckin' new year!!
by-tor

Re: Olive Branch

Post by by-tor »

Chasartymac wrote:Well, NPG and I were just starting to come back OGG, then people started asking questions again and re-opening the wounds. As a direct result the thread "The Passions of Chas and NPG" has been removed.
Happy fuckin' new year!!
The thread was moved, not removed, to the moderators area. This was done not because it had 'mushy' stuff in it, or pictures, but because it contained some of the war that took place. It would have been moved when all the other threads containing this 'war', but I was unaware of it's existance until recently. I really don't care anymore who thinks who was done wrong, who got the short end of the stick, etc. To tell you the truth, I'm quite pissed off about the whole thing. Right or wrong, y'all took part in a flame war on my site. As a result, you two 'left', and I asked two members on the other side to leave for their actions. Thanks to the four of you, and your inability to work out your differences, numerous people have left this board, and have divided most of those who are left here. 'Happy fuckin' new year'? Please. Look around and realize that what has happened here in the past few months is 1/4 your fault. I know you're going to say that you didn't start it, but you helped it continue. It took the four of you about two days to undo something we had here for years now, and I'm supposed to feel guilty that I moved a thread??? The only wound here is what has been done to this 'community'.
Don't tell me about rock and roll I'm out there in the clubs and on the streets and I'm living it! I am rock and roll!