Sympathy Here!

Day to day life of the Rush fans

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

schuette

Post by schuette »

hope you get better soon....that's been a while
Ogg

Post by Ogg »

Yay, thanks for all the sympathy, much appreciated. The good wife thinks I'm a typical male when I'm ill, overdoing the hangdog expression etc etc. What do they know, eh? :-) .
Still undergoing treatment for the left ear, 20% of the hearing has returned and they seem confident I will be back to the norm asap. The pain and discomfort has vanished but I still have to avoid loud noises and, shock horror, listen to music quietly. The very worse thing is that I cant play my drums...and I have week off work now.
Looking forward to catching up.
schuette

Post by schuette »

glad to hear you're getting better and hopefully you'll be able to play your drums soon :-D ....that must be doing your nut in!!!
3 travelers

Post by 3 travelers »

Ogg wrote:Yay, thanks for all the sympathy, much appreciated. The good wife thinks I'm a typical male when I'm ill, overdoing the hangdog expression etc etc. What do they know, eh? :-) .
Still undergoing treatment for the left ear, 20% of the hearing has returned and they seem confident I will be back to the norm asap. The pain and discomfort has vanished but I still have to avoid loud noises and, shock horror, listen to music quietly. The very worse thing is that I cant play my drums...and I have week off work now.
Looking forward to catching up.
Time to break out the practice pad,D..... get better soon....
LEMME SHOW YA SUMTHIN....!!!!
Ogg

Post by Ogg »

Well, this is ridiculous and pissing me right off to be honest.
It's been whole weeks of ear-hell and I just cant shake it off. Endless Doctors appointments and antibiotics...I have become 'The Miserable Man'!
I miss this place and cant wait until I have regained some semblance of normality, ...then I can get back to posting again, sigh.
schuette

Post by schuette »

and we miss you :(
Kares4Rush

Post by Kares4Rush »

Bleagh!!! :x Ogg! Can you find a new ENT!!! It's unfair!

Please get better soon!

Freeze this moment a little bit longer...
H3WMW

Post by H3WMW »

Ogg wrote:Well, this is ridiculous and pissing me right off to be honest.
It's been whole weeks of ear-hell and I just cant shake it off. Endless Doctors appointments and antibiotics...I have become 'The Miserable Man'!
I miss this place and cant wait until I have regained some semblance of normality, ...then I can get back to posting again, sigh.
Hope you're much better soon mate. At least you're on the mend.

By the way I so like your signature photo. It's very funny!!!
Bassist of Joe's Band

Ogg

Post by Ogg »

Once again, thanks for listening.

"On the mend..." I wish I was L, I'm enjoying a brief moment of 'no-pain' due to stupid amounts of prescription drugs. I still cant play my drums, still cant listen to loud music and wearing earphones physically hurts. No fun I tell you.

My sig pic was found by my son, it's funny...even to me. I'm sure Slaine' (an avid Trekkie methinks) will indentify the character.
happysmilies007

Post by happysmilies007 »

get well soon Ogg!! we miss you here!! :(
"What do I do when we're not taping? Sit in a dark room and refine my plans for someday ruling Earth from a blimp. And chess." --Ryan Stiles .. brought to you by the letter 3!