I dont know what to do...

Day to day life of the Rush fans

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Soup4Rush

I dont know what to do...

Post by Soup4Rush »

I have suspected for some time now that my wife has been cheating on me.

The usual signs; phone rings but if I answer, the caller hangs up.

My wife has been going out with 'the girls' a lot recently although when I ask their names she always says, just some friends from work, you don't know them.'

I try to stay awake and look out for her when she comes home, but I usually fall asleep.

Anyway, I have never brought up the subject with my wife.

I think deep down I just did not want to know the truth, but last night she went out again and I decided to finally check on her.

Around midnight, I hid in the garage behind my motorcycle so I could get a good view of the whole street when she arrived home from a night out with 'the girls. '

When she got out of the car she was buttoning up her blouse, which was open, and she took her panties out of her purse and slipped them on.

It was at that moment, crouching behind my motorcycle , that I noticed something that really broke my heart, I saw a hairline crack in the oil pan.

Is this something I can fix myself or should I take it to the dealership to get it fixed?
Happy 2015!
Walkinghairball
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

Post by Walkinghairball »

:shock:
This space for rent
CygnusX1

Post by CygnusX1 »

You have a serious problem, Bro.

Pretty heinous if you ask me.

You can't trust 'er any longer.

Here's my advice:

Ready?

Here goes...

Get a new oil pan and put it on yourself.

(You'll save a assload of foldin' jack.)
Don't start none...won't be none.