DELETED

Birth-year Moniker

Post by DELETED »

DELETED
3 travelers

Re: Birth-year Moniker

Post by 3 travelers »

Augie wrote:Hi folks,

I have a question for everyone. It has been said that the "Baby-boomers" ended with the birth year 1963. It has also been said that the "Gen-X" generation began with the birth year 1976. What do you call people born between 1963 and 1976? I was born in 1967. Where does that leave me? I am too young to be a baby-boomer, and I am too old to be a Gen-Xer. I have heard monikers given to people like me, but they are really lame. Does anyone know any really good monikers for people born between 1963 and 1976? :?

Augie
I'd like to know too... I was born in '72
LEMME SHOW YA SUMTHIN....!!!!
Ogg

Post by Ogg »

.I was born in '67. Doesnt that make us sheep? or was it a goat? Can't seem to remember :-)
Slaine mac Roth

Post by Slaine mac Roth »

Ogg wrote:.I was born in '67. Doesnt that make us sheep? or was it a goat? Can't seem to remember :-)
if you're talking about the Chinese Zodiac, 1967 was the Year of the Horse. I know that because I, too, was born in '67.

The interesting thing is that my daughter, who is a real daddy's girl, was also born in the Year of the Horse, 2002.
'Do not despise the snake for having no horns, for who is to say it will not become a dragon?'
happysmilies007

Post by happysmilies007 »

Slaine mac Roth wrote:
Ogg wrote:.I was born in '67. Doesnt that make us sheep? or was it a goat? Can't seem to remember :-)
if you're talking about the Chinese Zodiac, 1967 was the Year of the Horse. I know that because I, too, was born in '67.

The interesting thing is that my daughter, who is a real daddy's girl, was also born in the Year of the Horse, 2002.
that rules, slaine!

carolynn :evil:
"What do I do when we're not taping? Sit in a dark room and refine my plans for someday ruling Earth from a blimp. And chess." --Ryan Stiles .. brought to you by the letter 3!
funky cm

Re: Birth-year Moniker

Post by funky cm »

Augie wrote: I was born in 1967. Where does that leave me?

Augie
Ogg

Post by Ogg »

Augie wrote:
I was born in 1967. Where does that leave me?

Augie

:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Another 37 year old checking in here.

We are not old! We are 37!

I heard somewhere that we were called something that started with a B, like Breakers, or something stupid like that.

I just like knowing that I am not in my husband's generation. He was born in '63, and I tease him that we are of different generations. hehehehe

I got four years he will never see again! :-D
Onward and Upward!
Slaine mac Roth

I get a lot of teasing from my wife as she's only 26
'Do not despise the snake for having no horns, for who is to say it will not become a dragon?'
Thongirl

Post by Thongirl »

Slaine mac Roth wrote:I get a lot of teasing from my wife as she's only 26
ya for a cradle rober.
3 travelers

Post by 3 travelers »

My wife was born in '67 as well.... that's makes her a cradle robber too. Man I love older women :twisted:
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

I found it. Barna Research calls those aged 20-38 "Busters." So, I guess they figure Gen-X to be under age 20.
Onward and Upward!
3 travelers

Post by 3 travelers »

Yay!!!!! I'm a buster!
Ogg

Post by Ogg »

I'm a buster too!!! :-) . My wife was born in '63 and is approaching the dreaded 40, am I in for a tough time :-) .

Seems a few of us here were born in '67 doesnt it?
We are not old! We are 37!
Perhaps I should act like 37year old but I certainly never feel it. My mental age is as immature as ever.
Slaine mac Roth

I'll always go by what my 42 year old sister says.

As soon as they bring in a law that states that anyone over the age of 18 has to act mature and responsible (i wouldn't put it past either the Labour (mis)government or the EC killjoys to do so), she will. Until then, she'll carry on the way she is doing so (and she's a parole officer) :twisted: