Rush collectibles and other CDs/stuff for sale

Got something you want to get rid of? Looking for something? Post it here. Please no requests/offerings for illegal music.

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

ytserush

Rush collectibles and other CDs/stuff for sale

Post by ytserush »

I've been thinning out the music collection lately and have decided to part with a bunch of stuff below:

FREE SHIPPING in the USA. Some of these are new to the list and some are less than they were.

(All originals No CDRs MP3s etc..) I'll be happy to answer any questions on anything below. References available on request.

Vinyl

Pearl Jam -- Yield (Rare Out Of Print) $30

Marillion -- Rare band picture disc interview LP with Fish during Misplaced Childhood era. $11

Rolling Stone's Continuous History of Rock and Roll 2LP Radio show (Broadcast March 3, 1984 over ABC Rock Radio, No cover. Show features music and interviews with Rush, Billy Squier, Ian Hunter and Pete Townshend. If you're into nostalgia, have a turntable, or are a collector, this is for you. $12

Compact Discs

Anderson, Bruford, Wakeman and Howe -- Anderson Bruford, Wakeman and Howe (small saw cut in Cd Case and Artwork) $4

An Evening of Yes Music Plus 2CDs (Herald 1994 24k gold-plated CD pressing) $12

Joshua Bell -- Mendelssohn/Beethoven Violin Concertos $6 (hole punch in barcode)

Big Elf -- Cheat The Gallows (still sealed) $10

Blue Oyster Cult - Secret Treaties (Advance remaster in card sleeve with 4 bonus tracks, no art work) $5

Blue Oyster Cult -- Tyranny and Mutation/Secret Treaties 2CD Black Hardcover 28 page book set on the Axe Killer label $30

I had no idea these carried such a hefty price tag. Here's what it looks like:

http://www.amazon.com/Tyranny-Mutation- ... B000056F8M

Boiled In Lead -- Old Lead $5

Boiled In Lead -- Antler Dance $5

The Boomtown Rats (Sir Bob Geldof) -- The Fine Art of Surfacing $5

Lisa Bouchelle -- Paint Your Dreams (Ex-Mastermind Vocalist) $4

Candiria -- The Coma Imprint 2CD $9

Cheap Trick -- Cheap Trick (Red Ant pressing, out of print, label went under) $5

The Clash -- London Calling (2004 remaster with 1999 remaster packaging) $9

John Coltrane -- Coltrane (Still sealed) $10

John Coltrane -- Live at the Village Vanguard The Master Takes (Still sealed) $10

Shawn Colvin -- Whole New You (Still sealed) $7

Company Of Wolves -- Company of Wolves (likely out of print everywhere except Japan) $5

Crosby Pevar and Raymond -- Live at the Wiltern 2CD (Phil Collins, Graham Nash guest) $8

Doro -20 Years and Warrior Soul Promo 2 DVD set (Included 20th anniversary concert, On The Road Documnetary and Movie about 6 hours of footage) $10

Bob Dylan -- Infidels $5

Fair To Midland -- Fables From a Mayfly (Advance promo in card sleeve, no art) $6

Fates Warning -- Still Life/Disconnected (Import 3CD Box Sealed) $11

Peter Gabriel -- Revisited $7

Galactic Cowboys --You Make Me Smile promo single (edit an LP version still sealed) $10

Genesis -- Inside Genesis 1975-1980. ("Independent Critical Review featuring rare recordings from the Duke Tour previously unavailable on CD This CD is good for the novice fan who wants to learn a little about those years or the fanboy that has to have everything ) $7

Genesis -- Live: The Way We Walk Volume 2 The Longs Promo (I looked on Ebay and found this:

http://cgi.ebay.com/GENESIS-PROMO-Live- ... dZViewItem
Mine is in better shape, probably near mint. $20

Gong -- Polictico Historico Spirito (1994 Voiceprint sampler CD with 26+ booklet on Gong's History through 1990) $5

GPS -- Window to the Soul (featuring Asia's John Payne Guthrie Govan and Jay Schellen with Ryo Okumoto of Spock's Beard. US version with video "making of" bonus track.) $8

Great Big Sea -- Courage Patience and Grit In Concert (CD/DVD Digipack combo) $10

The Best of Paul Hardcastle (Still sealed on the Disky label) $5

Steve Hackett (Genesis)-- There Are Many Sides To The Night $9

Hawkwind -- Decide Your Future EP ( Limited Edition, Drill hole in jewelcase) $5

Joe Jackson - Summer In The City Live in New York (Promo In-Store Play CD - no art work) $4

Eric Johnson and Alien Love Child - Live and Beyond (Promo, no artwork) $4

Kansas -- Works in Progress (CD+ DVD compilation spanning the Intersound years 1992-2002 Gatefold with nice band essay) $9

Kansas - Device-Voice-Drum ( Live 2CD set from Atlanta in 2002 plus enhanced CD bonus track) $13

Led Zeppelin -- The Song Remains The Same (2CD) $9

The Leopard Son Soundtrack (Original 1996 score by Stewart Copeland (Police, Animal Logic) and also featuring bassist Stanley Clarke (Return To Forever/Animal Logic and many others) $8

Living Colour single (from the True Lies Sountrack 2 versions of Cream's Sunshine of Your Love plus a Screaming Trees and Mother Tongue song) $4

Marillion -- Made Again ( 2CD Includes all of Brave live) $11

Marillion -- Tales from the Engine Room (This Strange Engine tracks remixed) $5

Mason Proffit -- Come and Gone (German Import) $5

Loreena McKennitt -- The Visit $6

Loreena McKennitt -- The Mask and Mirror (Gold Stamped Promo) $7

McGill, Manring and Stevens -- Controlled By Radar (2CD) $12

Metallica -- 15 Pieces of Live Sh!t: Binge & Purge (Very, Very Rare 2CD promo) $45

Gary Moore -- A Different Beat (Gary Husband plays drums on two tracks) -- $6

Our Lady Peace -- Clumsy (hole punch in barcode) $5

Queensryche - Empire $7

Queensryche - Sign of the Times: The Best of Queensryche (Advance CD with thumbnail of art) $16

Queensryche -- Sign Of The Times: The Best of Queensryche (2 CD Advance Collectors Edition, Disc two has rarities including released and unreleased demos live tracks and one new track) $25

Professor Louie and the Cromatix -- Jam (Still sealed) $5

Pure Reason Revolution -- The Dark Third (holepunch in barcode) $ 4.50

Red Thunder -- Makoce Wakah (Still sealed) $5

Renaissance (Annie Haslam) -- King Biscuit Flower Hour Live at Royal Albert Hall Oct. 14, 1977 with Royal Philharmonic Orchestra Part 2) $8

Buddy Rich - Ease On Down The Road $9

Buddy Rich - Giant Steps $8

Saga -- Marathon (Import, promo) $10

Saga -- House of Cards $9

Saga -- Generation 13 $8

Spiral Architect -- Sceptic's Universe $9

Tool -- Opiate $6

Pete Townshend (The Who) -- Scoop $7

Pete Townshend -- All The Best Cowboys Have Chinese Eyes $5

Triumph -- Classics (Canadian TRC reissue) $6

Steve Vai -- Alive In The Ultra World (2CDs STILL SEALED) $14

Scott Walker -- Humble Beginnings: The Scott Engel Sessions $6

Weather Report -- Mysterious Traveller (2002 Advance Promo CD no art) $4

Weather Report -- Sporting Life (Japanese import with OBI) $8

The Who -- Live At Leeds (14 track 1995 remaster with very detailed 24 page booklet) $10

The Who -- Who's Next (1995 remaster with bonus tracks) $10

Victor Wooten -- 2CD Live In America (hole punch in barcode) $12

Rick Wright (Pink Floyd) - Broken China $8

Yes -- Remixes (Steve Howe's son Virgil is at the controls) $6

King Biscuit Flower Hour Gatefold Promo Only 13-Track sampler (Featuring The Fixx, Greg Lake, Deep Purple, Triumph, Robin Trower, Rick Wakeman and others) $5

Tourbook:

U2 -- The Joshua Tree Tourbook (Ex ++) $10

Book:

Ki$$ And Make Up -- Gene $immons $4

Lyricist Review -- Teaching Lyricism in the Classroom The Transition from Dickinson to Dylan (features review of lyrical work from the '60s, '70s,'80s and '90s including Paul McCartney, Neil Young, Neil Peart, Michael Stipe, Roger Waters, Trey Ananstasio, Tori Amos and a bunch of others) 102 pages $6

Promotional T-Shirts: Shirts have never been worn and were stored in a cardboard box for about 10 years

GRIP, INC - The Power Of Inner Strength Band logo on top left of front and Band photo on back with Metal Blade Records logo (Black Shirt Large Pre-Shrunk 100% cotton Murina Made in USA) $5

Danny Federici (of Bruce Springsteen's E Street Band) - Flemington (T-Shirt to promote solo jazz album called Flemington (Danny Federici - Flemington on back and his label inprint Deadeye "www.Deadeye.com" on front. (Fruit Of The Loom Heavy Cotton Black Shirt, Large) $10

Album Flats:

Atomic Opera -- For Madmen Only $4

Kiss -- Alive III $7

Live -- Throwing Copper -- $6

Police -- Message In A Box -- $6

Bruce Springsteen -- Human Touch/Lucky Town -- $6

Poster:
Pearl Jam -- Vitalogy album cover (24" by 24 " on thin cardboard stock) $15

Video:

J.R.R. Tolkien -- Masters Of The Rings -- The Definitive Guide To The Rings (Double VHS set) $5

Two Kids DVDs:

Lilo and Stitch---$4

Finding Nemo (2 Disc Collector's edition) -- $9
$10 if you get them both

King Kong DVD (Peter Jackson) $5

Still with me?

Here's the fun stuff:

Dream Theater -- Once In A Livetime Advance 2CD promo (no art, back insert, short bio) $25

I did more cleaning this weekend and found some extra copies of the Dream Theater International Fan Club's Theater of Dreams fanzine.

Issues 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, and 25 are available. $20 for all six (No fanclub CDs included) The full-color fanzines have exclusive in-depth period interviews and detailed information with graphic design and photos from the years 2000, 2001 and 2002. Likely invaluable for those who have become rabid fans during the Roadrunner years.

I'd prefer to sell them as a set, but I'll break them up at $4 each if you're looking to fill out a collection.

The fan club went to the larger "magazine-style" size (A4) with the final eight issues (covering 2002 to 2005) and they are bigger (page count ranges from 35 to 63 each), more professionally done and have more packed in them. (Studio diaries, reviews, side projects, exclusive interviews, setlists and a ton more stuff).

The issues are 26, 27/28 (Double Issue),29,30,31,32,33/34 (Double Issue) and 35/36(Double and FINAL Issue of Theater Of Dreams) $45 for all eight (No CDs included).

Again, I'd prefer to sell them as a set, but I'll listen to individual offers or trades, etc.

If you want both sets (The last 14 issues that Theater Of Dreams ever printed.) I'll let them go for $50 even ($15 off. Shipping in the US is FREE. I probably shouldn't do that because I'm sure the shipping weight is up there somewhere but I just did).

I'll also provide more specific information of individual fanzines if interested.

Rush - Hemispheres Performance 5/22/79 Oslo, Norway (SILVER Elements 042) $20 (Not a CDR/MP3)

Rush -- The Spirit Of Radio (Audio tracks from of the Exit...Stage Left and Grace Under Pressure videos 12 tracks Silver on the Viva label ) $15 (Not a CDR/MP3)

Rush Vapor Trails Lithograph Numbered Limited Edition (Only 10,000 made, came with the Vapor Trails CD at selected locations) $12 (free shipping in US)

Rush In Rio (6 track limited edition promotional only sampler STILL SEALED in digipak. Nice collectors package) $20

Red Star -- A Tribute to Rush ( 12 "tracks." Still sealed, featuring curiousities such as Scary German Guy, Engrave Speed Death, Hostile Intent and Blood Coven) $5

Burning For Buddy II -- A Tribute To Buddy Rich (Produced by Neil Peart Gold Stamped Promo) $10

Rheostatics - Whale Music (Canadian CD promo with Neil Peart on two tracks Disclaimer: Does NOT sound like Rush (Not that it's a bad thing)) $5

Rush -- The Story of Kings (This is the CD version of the vinyl Baktabak picture disc with Alex talking about Hold Your Fire and other topics just before Hold Your Fire came out in 1987. There is no music on the CD. It's a an unofficial period interview.) $9

Rush --The Interviews Volume 2 (Geddy talks about Counterparts album and other topics. No music, unofficial interview,)$9

Rush -- Ghost of a Chance -- rare US promo only Edit and album version color picture CD (wishbones) No front art. light scratches that don't affect play $11

Rush -- The Spririt Of Radio/2112 promo single from Different Stages Live (at 26:27 it's the longest Rush promo single to date) $15

Rush -- Nobody's Hero (Rarer Master edit version with different artwork from standard promo single) $35

Rush -- Vapor Trails (Advance -- "For Internal Use Only" copy. Atlantic logo and "For Internal Use Only" in red on CD-R disc) $50

Rush -- Vapor Trails (Gold Stamped Promo) $16

Rush -- The Big Money Gold CD/Video (NTSC) (Rare 3-track audio single, The Big Money, Red Sector A (Live), and Marathon and The Big Money Video Edit; some scratches that don't affect audio tracks. Haven't tested the video) $20

Geddy Lee - promo single - My Favorite Headache $7

Boys Brigade - Melody (produced by Geddy Lee in 1983) promo 7" with Picture Sleeve (Picture Sleeve Good/7" VG) $2

Rush -- The Spirit Of Radio/The Trees/Working Man Rare US Promo 12 inch VG/VG has "Property of James Grabowska" stamped on cover. Side two has some light scuffing) --$10

Rush -- A Passage To Bangkok/Freewill Rare US promo 12 inch with unique cover VG/VG $10

Rush -- The Temples Of Syrinx/Making Memories (US Stock Copy Ex-/Ex-) $30

Rush -- Hemispheres (Rare Red Vinyl LP) $20

Rush -- Snakes and Arrows Limited Edition vinyl (Still sealed, out of print) $30

Rush - Marathon (First ever Canadian Anthem promo CD single pressed -- I've heard there were only 200 made.) This particular copy has a bend in the bottom right corner. I can scan my copy and email it to you if you'd like. $80 even is probably a fair price given the bent corner

Rush - Where's My Thing? (The rarest US promo ever. I've heard there were either 250 or 300 of these made. For some reason, when Roll The Bones came out some stations got this as the advance track instead of Dreamline and after Dreamline took hold, Where's My Thing? was never heard on commercial radio again. I can scan in my copy, which is probably near mint, and email it if need be. $70

Rush -- Show Don't Tell ( Rare Canadian ANTHEM promo PRO3) $50

Rush -- The Pass (Rare Canadian ANTHEM promo PRO6 Scratch on playing surface that does not affect play some scuffs not on playing surface) $20

To see what these promo cds look like, go here: www.geocities.com/wogsrushpage/Wog2.html For some reason there is no direct link. When you click the link you have to click on singles and promos for Marathon and Where's My Thing?

RUSH PROGRAMS:

Rush -- Permanent Waves Tour Program (Very Good Condition -- Some wear on the spine and some minor creasing on the cover) $21

Rush - Signals Tour Program EX- $19

Rush -- Hold Your Fire Program Excellent Condition $20

Rush -- Roll The Bones Program Excellent Condition $16

Rush 2007 Calendar (still sealed) $4

Album Flats:

Dream Theater -- Awake $10

Rush -- Counterparts $10

Rush -- Test For Echo $10

Rush -- Vapor Trails $10

All four for $35 (or trade of course)

Posters:

Rush --Test for Echo (18" by 24" live shots of band) $7

Rush -- Vapor Trails (18" by 24" live shots of band) $7

I also have US and Canadian copies of the first 16 official Rush albums on VINYL through A Show of Hands in 1989. If you're looking for a specific VINYL album or are looking for a quick way to get everything through a Show of Hands, let me know and we'll work out a deal.

They would be:

Rush
Fly By Night
Caress Of Steel
All The World's A Stage
A Farewell To Kings
Hemispheres
Permanent Waves
Moving Pictures
Exit...Stage Left
Signals
Grace Under Pressure
Power Windows
Hold Your Fire
A Show Of Hands

Also have a Netherlands vinyl pressing of the Grace Under Pressure album (split seam on bottom and light surface scratches on the vinyl ) $4 or a trade of course.

FREE Shipping in USA.

I'll be happy to answer more detailed questions about any of the above.

Email: ytserush at sprintmail dot com

And if you got this far, thanks for reading!
ytserush

Post by ytserush »

I've gotten a few emails over the last few months regarding some of the stuff I have made available for sale/trade here and haven't gotten responses to my replies so I decided to include this updated list here in an efffort to avoid confusion.

Disregard the list above and replace it with this one:

FREE SHIPPING in the USA. Some of these are new to the list and some are less than they were.

(All originals No CDRs MP3s etc..) I'll be happy to answer any questions on anything below. References and photos available on request.

Vinyl
Kiss -- Killers (1982 German import compilation which Changed the SS in the Kiss logo so as not to offend Germans) $13

Pearl Jam -- Yield (Rare Out Of Print) $30

Marillion -- Rare band picture disc interview LP with Fish during Misplaced Childhood era. $11

Rolling Stone's Continuous History of Rock and Roll 2LP Radio show (Broadcast March 3, 1984 over ABC Rock Radio, No cover. Show features music and interviews with Rush, Billy Squier, Ian Hunter and Pete Townshend. If you're into nostalgia, have a turntable, or are a collector, this is for you. $12

Compact Discs
Joshua Bell -- Mendelssohn/Beethoven Violin Concertos $6 (hole punch in barcode)

Blue Oyster Cult - Secret Treaties (Advance remaster in card sleeve with 4 bonus tracks, no art work) $5

Blue Oyster Cult -- Tyranny and Mutation/Secret Treaties 2CD Black Hardcover 28 page book set on the Axe Killer label $30

I had no idea these carried such a hefty price tag. Here's what it looks like:

http://www.amazon.com/Tyranny-Mutation- ... B000056F8M

Boiled In Lead -- Old Lead $5

The Boomtown Rats (Sir Bob Geldof) -- The Fine Art of Surfacing $5

Lisa Bouchelle -- Paint Your Dreams (Ex-Mastermind Vocalist) $4

Candiria -- The Coma Imprint 2CD $9

Cheap Trick -- Cheap Trick (Red Ant pressing, out of print, label went under) $5

The Clash -- London Calling (2004 remaster with 1999 remaster packaging) $9

John Coltrane -- Coltrane (Still sealed) $10

John Coltrane -- Live at the Village Vanguard The Master Takes (Still sealed) $10

Shawn Colvin -- Whole New You (Still sealed) $7

Company Of Wolves -- Company of Wolves (likely out of print everywhere except Japan) $5

Crosby Pevar and Raymond -- Live at the Wiltern 2CD (Phil Collins, Graham Nash guest) $8

Doro -20 Years and Warrior Soul Promo 2 DVD set (Included 20th anniversary concert, On The Road Documnetary and Movie about 6 hours of footage) $10

Bob Dylan -- Infidels $5

Fair To Midland -- Fables From a Mayfly (Advance promo in card sleeve, no art) $6

Frogg Cafe -- Remastered (Prog Rock Records) $8

Peter Gabriel -- Revisited $7

Galactic Cowboys --You Make Me Smile promo single (edit an LP version still sealed) $10

Genesis -- Inside Genesis 1975-1980. ("Independent Critical Review featuring rare recordings from the Duke Tour previously unavailable on CD This CD is good for the novice fan who wants to learn a little about those years or the fanboy that has to have everything ) $7

Genesis -- Live: The Way We Walk Volume 2 The Longs Promo (I looked on Ebay and found this:

http://cgi.ebay.com/GENESIS-PROMO-Live- ... dZViewItem
Mine is in better shape, probably near mint. $20

Gong -- Polictico Historico Spirito (1994 Voiceprint sampler CD with 26+ booklet on Gong's History through 1990) $5

Steve Hackett (Genesis) -- Wild Orchids (import promo in card sleeve) $7

The Best of Paul Hardcastle (Still sealed on the Disky label) $5

Hawkwind -- Decide Your Future EP ( Limited Edition, Drill hole in jewelcase) $5

Gary Hoey -- Endless Summer II Soundtrack (Gold-Stamped Promo with Tony Franklin on bass and Greg Bissonette on drums, Dick Dale) $10

Hobbit -- Rockin The Shire (No Barcode) $7 Here's what it looks like: http://cgi.ebay.com/Hobbit-Rockin-The-S ... 1c0315a9dd

Joe Jackson - Summer In The City Live in New York (Promo In-Store Play CD - no art work) $4

Kansas -- Works in Progress (CD+ DVD compilation spanning the Intersound years 1992-2002 Gatefold with nice band essay) $9

Kansas - Device-Voice-Drum ( Live 2CD set from Atlanta in 2002 plus enhanced CD bonus track) $13

Lemur Voice -- Insights (Likely out of print) $9

The Leopard Son Soundtrack (Original 1996 score by Stewart Copeland (Police, Animal Logic) and also featuring bassist Stanley Clarke (Return To Forever/Animal Logic and many others) $8

Living Colour single (from the True Lies Sountrack 2 versions of Cream's Sunshine of Your Love plus a Screaming Trees and Mother Tongue song) $4

Marillion -- Tales from the Engine Room (This Strange Engine tracks remixed) $5

Marillion -- Marbles (Still-sealed Deluxe Campaign Edition including 128-hard bound book with lyrics, art work and donors who paid to have their names in the book. Very Out Of Print) $75

Mason Proffit -- Come and Gone (German Import) $5

Loreena McKennitt -- The Visit $6

Loreena McKennitt -- The Mask and Mirror (Gold Stamped Promo) $7

McGill, Manring and Stevens -- Controlled By Radar (2CD) $12

Metallica -- 15 Pieces of Live Sh!t: Binge & Purge (Very, Very Rare 2CD promo) $45

Gary Moore -- A Different Beat (Gary Husband plays drums on two tracks) -- $6

Andy Narell -- Little Secrets (Steel Drums, Smooth Jazz) $5

Opeth -- Morningrise (Reissue with bonus track) $9

Our Lady Peace -- Clumsy (hole punch in barcode) $5

Queensryche - Sign of the Times: The Best of Queensryche (Advance CD with thumbnail of art) $16

Mike Peters (Alarm) -- Feel Free $4

Professor Louie and the Cromatix -- Jam (Still sealed) $5

Pure Reason Revolution -- The Dark Third (holepunch in barcode) $ 4.50

Red Thunder -- Makoce Wakah (Still sealed) $5

Renaissance (Annie Haslam) -- King Biscuit Flower Hour Live at Royal Albert Hall Oct. 14, 1977 with Royal Philharmonic Orchestra Part 2) $8

Buddy Rich - Ease On Down The Road $9

Saga -- House of Cards $9

Saga -- Generation 13 $8

Secret Machines -- Now Here Is Nowhere $6

Secret Machines-- Ten Silver Drops (comes with cardboard outer sleeve) $6

Patti Smith -- Twelve ( Still Sealed promo covers album covering songs by Hendrix, Tears For Fears, Stones, Alllmans, Nirvana, Paul Simon, Santana and others) $7

Pete Townshend (The Who) -- Scoop $7

Under The Sun -- Under The Sun $6

Scott Walker -- Humble Beginnings: The Scott Engel Sessions $6

Weather Report -- Sporting Life (Japanese import with OBI) $8

The Who -- Who's Next (1995 remaster with bonus tracks) $10

The Wishing Tree -- Ostara (Promo with two live bonus tracks... Steve Rothery and Hannah Stobart featuring Paul Craddick Ex-Enchant) -- $8

Victor Wooten -- 2CD Live In America (hole punch in barcode) $12

Rick Wright (Pink Floyd) - Broken China $8

Yes -- Remixes (Steve Howe's son Virgil is at the controls) $6

Yes -- Symphonic Music Of Yes (featuring Anderson, Bruford, Howe and symphony and choir) $6

King Biscuit Flower Hour Gatefold Promo Only 13-Track sampler (Featuring The Fixx, Greg Lake, Deep Purple, Triumph, Robin Trower, Rick Wakeman and others) $5

Promo Atlantic Records 2001 Rock Sampler (7 tracks includes cuts by Geddy Lee, Matthew Good Band, Collective Soul, Taproot, Project86 and more) $4

Tourbook:
U2 -- The Joshua Tree Tourbook (Ex ++) $10

Book:
Ki$$ And Make Up -- Gene $immons $4

Lyricist Review -- Teaching Lyricism in the Classroom The Transition from Dickinson to Dylan (features review of lyrical work from the '60s, '70s,'80s and '90s including Paul McCartney, Neil Young, Neil Peart, Michael Stipe, Roger Waters, Trey Ananstasio, Tori Amos and a bunch of others) 102 pages $6

Promotional T-Shirts: Shirts have never been worn and were stored in a cardboard box for about 10 years

GRIP, INC - The Power Of Inner Strength Band logo on top left of front and Band photo on back with Metal Blade Records logo (Black Shirt Large Pre-Shrunk 100% cotton Murina Made in USA) $5

Danny Federici (late of Bruce Springsteen's E Street Band) - Flemington (T-Shirt to promote solo jazz album called Flemington (Danny Federici - Flemington on back and his label inprint Deadeye "www.Deadeye.com" on front. (Fruit Of The Loom Heavy Cotton Black Shirt, Large) $10

Album Flats:

Atomic Opera -- For Madmen Only $4

Kiss -- Alive III $7

Live -- Throwing Copper -- $6

Police -- Message In A Box -- $6

Bruce Springsteen -- Human Touch/Lucky Town -- $6

Poster: Here are some of the posters that I've been threatening to part with fairly recently.....

As usual free shipping in the US. Will send pictures on request.

Asia- Aqua promo poster (Roger Dean) $12

Pearl Jam -- Vitalogy album cover (24" by 24 " on thin cardboard stock) $15

Queensryche -- Hear In The Now Frontier Double album flat (The album itself might not be great but Huge Syme did a great job with the artwork) $20

Yes -- YesYears (Roger Dean Double-sided Promo Poster for the Yes Years Box) $30

Video:
J.R.R. Tolkien -- Masters Of The Rings -- The Definitive Guide To The Rings (Double VHS set) $5

Two Kids DVDs:

Lilo and Stitch---$4

Finding Nemo (2 Disc Collector's edition) -- $9
$10 if you get them both

King Kong DVD (Peter Jackson) $5

Still with me?

Here's the fun stuff:

OSI (Kevin Moore, Jim Matheos) -- Blood (promo in card sleeve also says promo on disc) $7

Dream Theater -- Once In A Livetime Advance 2CD promo (no art, back insert, short bio) $25

Dream Theater -- A Change Of Seasons (Very Rare Gold Stamped Promo) $25

Rush -- The Spirit Of Radio (Audio tracks from of the Exit...Stage Left and Grace Under Pressure videos 12 tracks Silver on the Viva label ) TRADE ONLY (Not a CDR/MP3)

Rush Vapor Trails Lithograph Numbered Limited Edition (Only 10,000 made, came with the Vapor Trails CD at selected locations) $12 (free shipping in US)

Rush In Rio (6 track limited edition promotional only sampler STILL SEALED in digipak. Nice collectors package) $20

Burning For Buddy I -- A Tribute To Buddy Rich (Produced by Neil Peart, Gold Stamped Promo) $10

Burning For Buddy II -- A Tribute To Buddy Rich (Produced by Neil Peart Gold Stamped Promo) $10

Rush -- The Story of Kings (This is the CD version of the vinyl Baktabak picture disc with Alex talking about Hold Your Fire and other topics just before Hold Your Fire came out in 1987. There is no music on the CD. It's a an unofficial period interview.) $9

Rush --The Interviews Volume 2 (Geddy talks about Counterparts album and other topics. No music, unofficial interview,)$9

Rush -- Ghost of a Chance -- rare US promo only Edit and album version color picture CD (wishbones) No front art. light scratches that don't affect play $11

Rush -- The Spirit Of Radio/2112 promo single from Different Stages Live (at 26:27 it's the longest Rush promo single to date) $15

Rush -- Nobody's Hero (Rarer Master edit version with different artwork from standard promo single) $35

Rush -- Vapor Trails (Advance -- "For Internal Use Only" copy. Atlantic logo and "For Internal Use Only" in red on CD-R disc) $50

Rush -- One Little Victory (promo with front art insert) $12

Geddy Lee -- Grace To Grace (rare promo single) $10

Rush -- The Big Money Gold CD/Video (NTSC) (Rare 3-track audio single, The Big Money, Red Sector A (Live), and Marathon and The Big Money Video Edit; some scratches that don't affect audio tracks. Haven't tested the video) $20

Boys Brigade - Melody (produced by Geddy Lee in 1983) promo 7" with Picture Sleeve (Picture Sleeve Good/7" VG) $2

Rush -- The Spirit Of Radio/The Trees/Working Man Rare US Promo 12 inch VG/VG has "Property of James Grabowska" stamped on cover. Side two has some light scuffing) --$10

Rush -- A Passage To Bangkok/Freewill Rare US promo 12 inch with unique cover VG/VG $10

Rush -- The Temples Of Syrinx/Making Memories (US Stock Copy Ex-/Ex-) $30

Rush -- Hemispheres (Rare Red Vinyl LP) $20

Rush -- The Body Electric (UK 45 with very cool picture sleeve) $10

Rush -- Closer To The Heart (live)/Freewill (live)(Canadian Anthem Stock Copy 45 Ex/Ex) $10

Rush -- The Spirit Of Radio/Circumstances (Canadian Anthem Stock Copy 45 VG/Ex) $8

Rush - Marathon (First ever Canadian Anthem promo CD single pressed -- I've heard there were only 200 made.) This particular copy has a bend in the bottom right corner. I can scan my copy and email it to you if you'd like. $80 even is probably a fair price given the bent corner

Here's a link I found on ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/RUSH-MARATHON-LIVE- ... 5639dac90d

http://cgi.ebay.com/RUSH-MARATHON-LIVE- ... 5639dac90d

http://cgi.ebay.com/Rush-1st-Canadian-P ... 41536080cb

Rush - Where's My Thing? (The rarest US promo ever. I've heard there were either 250 or 300 of these made. For some reason, when Roll The Bones came out some stations got this as the advance track instead of Dreamline and after Dreamline took hold, Where's My Thing? was never heard on commercial radio again. I can scan in my copy, which is probably near mint, and email it if need be. $70

Rush -- Show Don't Tell ( Rare Canadian ANTHEM promo PRO3) $50

Rush -- The Pass (Rare Canadian ANTHEM promo PRO6 Scratch on playing surface that does not affect play some scuffs not on playing surface) $15

To see what these promo cds look like, go here: www.geocities.com/wogsrushpage/Wog2.html For some reason there is no direct link. When you click the link you have to click on singles and promos for Marathon and Where's My Thing?

RUSH PROGRAMS: (originals NOT the reprints)
Rush - Signals Tour Program EX- $19

Rush - Grace Under Pressure EX- $25

Rush -- Hold Your Fire Program Excellent Condition $20

Rush 2007 Calendar (still sealed) $4

Album Flats:

Dream Theater -- Awake $10

Rush -- Counterparts $10

Rush -- Test For Echo $10

Rush -- Vapor Trails $10

All four for $35 (or trade of course)

Posters:
Rush --Test for Echo (18" by 24" live shots of band) $7

Rush -- Vapor Trails (18" by 24" live shots of band) $7

Rush -- ReplayX3 (Art from the cover of the Rush ReplayX3 DVD Box) $6

Rush -- Exit...Stage Left Poster (Reissued art for the Exit...Stage Left DVD) $11

Rush -- Grace Under Pressure Poster (Reissued art for the Grace Under Presure DVD) $11

Rush -- A Show Of Hands Poster (Reissued art for the A Show Of Hands DVD) $11

Rush -- Roll The Bones Promo Poster (24x24 album art) $16

I also have US and Canadian copies of most of the first 16 official Rush albums on VINYL through A Show of Hands in 1989. If you're looking for a specific VINYL album or are looking for a quick way to get everything through a Show of Hands, let me know and we'll work out a deal.

They would be:

[s]Rush[/s]
[s]Fly By Night[/s]
[s]Caress Of Steel[/s]
All The World's A Stage
A Farewell To Kings
Hemispheres
Permanent Waves
[s]Moving Pictures[/s]
Exit...Stage Left
Signals
Grace Under Pressure
Power Windows
Hold Your Fire
A Show Of Hands

Also have a Netherlands vinyl pressing of the Grace Under Pressure album (split seam on bottom and light surface scratches on the vinyl ) $4 or a trade of course.

FREE Shipping in USA.

I'll be happy to answer more detailed questions about any of the above.

Email: ytserush at sprintmail dot com

And if you got this far, thanks for reading!