Tour Setlist **Spoiler**

Here's your seat for the new tour. There may be, wait, there WILL be spoilers so if you don't want to know, don't go! So pull up a lawn chair and discuss...

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Walkinghairball
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

Tour Setlist **Spoiler**

Post by Walkinghairball »

If you don't want to know, don't read it.

I took this from another site. I can't vouch for it's authenticity, but I understand it was from a friend of that site that heard the rehearsal.

For the first part of the setlist it looks like they've swapped Ghost of a Chance for Entre Nous and old favorites Red Barchetta and The Trees for Secret Touch and Circumstances. In the second part of the show they only removed Distant Early Warning and added 2112 Overture/Temples of Syrinx. Not much of a change at all from the last tour. However, the other rumor I'd heard lately is that they'd be rotating out songs to change up the setlist on a regular basis. So we may still see something like Marathon or Jacob's Ladder (2 songs they had been rehearsing at one point) yet.

Here's the entire rehearsal setlist:

Limelight
Digital Man
Ghost Of A Chance
Mission
Freewill
The Main Monkey Business
The Larger Bowl (video intro)
Red Barchetta
The Trees
Between The Wheels
Dreamline

INTERMISSION

Far Cry (video intro)
Workin' Them Angels
Armor and Sword
Spindrift
The Way The Wind Blows
Subdivisions
Natural Science
Witch Hunt
Malignant Narcissism (drum solo)
Hope
The Spirit Of Radio
2112 (overture/the temples of syrinx)
Tom Sawyer (south park intro)

ENCORE

One Little Victory
A Passage To Bangkok
YYZ
This space for rent
Sir Myghin

Post by Sir Myghin »

Don't know HB, it just doesn't seem different enough.
Walkinghairball
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

That is why I said I can't vouch for it. But I would bet it won't be too different because.......... Imagine the logistics in changing all that video footage, and the light show and alla that for a totally revamped 2nd leg tour.

I think it would be a chore, not totally impossible, but prolly not too likely.

My 2 cents anyhoo.
This space for rent
Sir Myghin

Post by Sir Myghin »

Thats true, and I realize you said that, having a very similar show just makes it easier to miss the next one.
Kares4Rush

Post by Kares4Rush »

*didn't read it!!!* :-D

Freeze this moment a little bit longer...
Soup4Rush

Post by Soup4Rush »

I like it..
Happy 2015!
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

I don't care if it isn't much different. I mean, that would be nice, but I'm still gonna party with my By-torian family! \m/\m/
Onward and Upward!
Walkinghairball

Oh yes.

It's getting closer.
This space for rent
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Party at Bro's house!

Party at The Gorge!

Party in Moses Lake!
Onward and Upward!
Me

Post by Me »

Gina an I just have to go, awesome set list. :-)
When evil is allowed to compete with good, evil has an emotional populist appeal that wins out unless good men & women stand as a vanguard against abuse.
Wendy

Post by Wendy »

A little off on the encore, APTB was last in Ft. Lauderdale. Very defininitely last. Imho,almost as though it was iffy whether they would play it or not. MOST EXCELLENT SHOW! Hot and humid until the middle of the first set and then the cold front blew in that night. Breezy and fresh and they played and looked so well. Missing certain numerous stage accoutrement's, but there was a new one,very special, it's in the backdrop videos and sits up by Geddy's keyboards. I'm pretty sure it's new. I've never seen it before anywhere. I really don't want to spoil it here for now though until, I'm absolutely sure it's new. anyone else know what I'm referring to?
Sound verbalized tones touch textured feel scent wafted aroma see visualize observe sing dance live
Kares4Rush

Post by Kares4Rush »

Wendy wrote:A little off on the encore, APTB was last in Ft. Lauderdale. Very defininitely last. Imho,almost as though it was iffy whether they would play it or not. MOST EXCELLENT SHOW! Hot and humid until the middle of the first set and then the cold front blew in that night. Breezy and fresh and they played and looked so well. Missing certain numerous stage accoutrement's, but there was a new one,very special, it's in the backdrop videos and sits up by Geddy's keyboards. I'm pretty sure it's new. I've never seen it before anywhere. I really don't want to spoil it here for now though until, I'm absolutely sure it's new. anyone else know what I'm referring to?
Someone e-mailed me a short video of the show. Are you referring to something a bit "Neily"? ;)

Freeze this moment a little bit longer...
Xanadu

Post by Xanadu »

WHAT! No RTB??? :cry:
We're all mad here!
Wendy

Post by Wendy »

Yes, it is Neil like.

Here's another treat while I'm at it
http://www.rocklineradio.com/
scroll down- look right
hello
:)

No Bones.
Sound verbalized tones touch textured feel scent wafted aroma see visualize observe sing dance live