Eat At Al's

All about Alex

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

jings!

Alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllex!

Did you eat Happy's order?
Onward and Upward!
schuette

Post by schuette »

jings Alex that was just greedy!!
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

*re-makes the order and takes it to Happy BEFORE Al sees it*

There ya go, girl!
Onward and Upward!
happysmilies007

Post by happysmilies007 »

i think i started to mold before that thing got to me!! i think y'all are gonna hafta do something about Alex..he's eating ALL the orders!!

well..thanks for taking the responsibility of getting it to me t..it's more that Al did!! methinks he should stick to his Tiki Bar! :P

carolynn :evil:
"What do I do when we're not taping? Sit in a dark room and refine my plans for someday ruling Earth from a blimp. And chess." --Ryan Stiles .. brought to you by the letter 3!
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Oh man I miss that Tiki Bar! The barkeep there was hilarious, but smart too. If you ever needed a good book recommendation, he would even walk to the library with you and help you choose out one, two, or five dozen. And the trio that occasionally came along and played on the beach....*thud*....and, well, I could go on and on.

Too bad the Tiki Bar burnt down, then was rebuilt, then just faded away.

sigh
Onward and Upward!
happysmilies007

awip2062 wrote:Oh man I miss that Tiki Bar! The barkeep there was hilarious, but smart too. If you ever needed a good book recommendation, he would even walk to the library with you and help you choose out one, two, or five dozen. And the trio that occasionally came along and played on the beach....*thud*....and, well, I could go on and on.

Too bad the Tiki Bar burnt down, then was rebuilt, then just faded away.
LMAO!! you too funny, t!

shame the bar burnt down. me & Sean Connery could go out for a daquiri. (has no clue how to spell it) :P

"What do I do when we're not taping? Sit in a dark room and refine my plans for someday ruling Earth from a blimp. And chess." --Ryan Stiles .. brought to you by the letter 3!
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

I tell you that barkeep could make one awesome daquari. But, what he was best known for were his sand-flea soufflets. Mmmmmmmmmmmm! Those were tasty treats. And we was a good drummer too. I miss him being here. *sighs*
Onward and Upward!
Aerosmitten

Post by Aerosmitten »

Oh where oh where is the geeky looking guy, oh where oh where can he be?
happysmilies007

i never tried a sand-flea soufflet, but it sounds tasty! really, i like just about anything you can put onions on.. :P

we should talk to Al, see if maybe we could do a bake sale (an affirmative action bake sale! :P) or something to raise money..maybe we could rebuild the bar..AND if we raised enough, we could put a bathroom out back. i tell ya, those daquaris (is that how you spell it??) run right through me. THEN when we're done rebuilding the Tiki Bar, we can cut the tape & have a daquari & i can have a sand-flea & onion soufflet! 8)

awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Okay, here is the deal: I talked to Big Al and he says, fine, go ahead, we can do whatever we want, as long as he geds his cheese and soup and that he should never be compared to Eddie Van Halen ever again, oh wait! that was Randy Rhoads. :roll: Whatever. Anyway, Happy, contact ElfDude and have him ged that Affirmative Action Bake Sale going post haste!
Onward and Upward!
happysmilies007

awip2062 wrote:Okay, here is the deal: I talked to Big Al and he says, fine, go ahead, we can do whatever we want, as long as he geds his cheese and soup and that he should never be compared to Eddie Van Halen ever again, oh wait! that was Randy Rhoads. :roll: Whatever. Anyway, Happy, contact ElfDude and have him ged that Affirmative Action Bake Sale going post haste!
*salutes, gives Al his cheese & soup, & gets to work*

Aerosmitten

Post by Aerosmitten »

Where's me grog? Arrrgh!
*Lifesonite
Location: Flowing Through The Universe, In A Paisley Shirt... Man.

Post by *Lifesonite »

*Grogs ye*

(No, that's not a punch... :roll:)
I remember watching in amazement as Geddy sang, played bass, and played the keyboards with his feet. I thought, "Who is this guy???"
-- IFALT
Sir Myghin

Post by Sir Myghin »

SAY NEIGH TO GROG!
schuette

Post by schuette »

horses say neigh