Sympathy Here!

Day to day life of the Rush fans

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Ogg

Sympathy Here!

Post by Ogg »

Hello All,
I would like to explain my recent absence and hopefully find oodles of sympathy along the way.
I am suffering from a recurring ear infection of which no enjoyment is to be found AND a torn shoulder muscle due to carrying ridiculous amounts of mail, sigh. Add to this the post-xmas financial fasting and you have one sorry, miserable Ogg :( .
To those awaiting discs via the mail I do apologise and especially to those who have attempted contact recently. I will return asap.

First time in over a week that the continuous throbbing in my left ear has subsided although the ear has closed in to such an extent I am now deaf, not nice.
Julie

Post by Julie »

None of this would have happened if you'd stored all that Xmas mail in a box, and shipped it to me. :-D :lol:

Feel better!!!! :D
H3WMW

Post by H3WMW »

Here's hoping you are better soon Darren.

Look after yourself mate.

L
Bassist of Joe's Band

Slaine mac Roth

Post by Slaine mac Roth »

Take care and get well soon
'Do not despise the snake for having no horns, for who is to say it will not become a dragon?'
by-tor

Post by by-tor »

My mail man loves to put half my mail in the box, and the other half on the ground, and I'm supposed to feel for persons of the mail carrying persuasion????? :twisted:

Hope you feel better.
Don't tell me about rock and roll I'm out there in the clubs and on the streets and I'm living it! I am rock and roll!
Walkinghairball
Location: In a rock an roll venue near you....as long as you are in the Pacific Northwest.

Post by Walkinghairball »

by-tor wrote:My mail man loves to put half my mail in the box, and the other half on the ground, and I'm supposed to feel for persons of the mail carrying persuasion????? :twisted:

Hope you feel better.
Lemme guess by-tor................ you're the one who put alla the bricks in his bag............. Thats not nice :twisted:

Get better D...........................WHB :-D
This space for rent
New World Man

Post by New World Man »

Hope you get better soon Ogg! :D
I'm in motion.
I am still.
I am crying.
I am still.
I'm together.
I'm apart.
I'm forever.
At the start.

Still... I am.
schuette

Post by schuette »

having earache is shitty......my daughter grew up with 'goo ear' or 'glue ear' ...I can never remember which one it's called but she was in terrible pain for a lot of the winter and also deaf but luckily it didn't affect her school work as she learnt how to lip read.........it's amazing what kids can do! I had ear ache once recently and I was in tears all through the night with the pain so I really hope you get better soon
Me

Post by Me »

My mail lady won't get out of her car to deliver my mail if my mail box isn't cleaned good of all the snow. We had some heavy snow as of late and I just told her; I don't really care, I can wait till spring for my bills.

Hope your feeling better Ogg.
When evil is allowed to compete with good, evil has an emotional populist appeal that wins out unless good men & women stand as a vanguard against abuse.
happysmilies007

Post by happysmilies007 »

Ogg, i sure hope you get to feelin better soon :( & thanks for updating us, we would've had to send out a search party if you didn't :wink:

carolynn
"What do I do when we're not taping? Sit in a dark room and refine my plans for someday ruling Earth from a blimp. And chess." --Ryan Stiles .. brought to you by the letter 3!
D'Anconia

Post by D'Anconia »

Ear infections SUCK! Hope you get better soon...
Regards,
Bri

"...from here in Oregon, where we are far too stupid to dispense our own gasoline." Neil Peart
Ogg

Post by Ogg »

Thankyou for the much needed sympathy my friends. The constant pain has subsided at last, leaving me to deal with one good ear until the infection dies and then the long awaited ear syringing. I'm simply not used to being ill and I sympathise with anyone who is.
The very worse thing is not being able to enjoy music properly, in mono...ugh!

Looks like I have a lot of catching up to do. Thanks again.
Kares4Rush

Post by Kares4Rush »

Yuk! That sounds like such a crappy thing to go through. I'm glad the pain subsided but still the "clogged" "ringing" ears! Ugh! Especially for a music lover!

Freeze this moment a little bit longer...
3 travelers

Post by 3 travelers »

Ogg wrote:Thankyou for the much needed sympathy my friends. The constant pain has subsided at last, leaving me to deal with one good ear until the infection dies and then the long awaited ear syringing. I'm simply not used to being ill and I sympathise with anyone who is.
The very worse thing is not being able to enjoy music properly, in mono...ugh!

Looks like I have a lot of catching up to do. Thanks again.
I sympathize totally, D.... I have been having problems on and off for the past couple of months with my right ear.... I also have been having problems with my right wrist... which doesn't bode well for us drummers!!!! Feel better soon, bro. :cool:
LEMME SHOW YA SUMTHIN....!!!!
Ogg

Post by Ogg »

Sigh, my ear 'popped' this morning so I'm hoping the worst is over. Still suffering discomfort, having time off work but hoping to be here as soon as the body allows.