Dr.Spuds Physco Therapy

When you have no clue as to what you want to say

Moderator: Priests of Syrinx

Mr. Potatoe Head

Post by Mr. Potatoe Head »

Mr. Potatoe Head wrote:Dear What Have I Done,

Nothing my friend...

Two good eyes and still can't see a field of death, just one more from too many. Conspiracy among friends... sex, babies and death, let the animals feed and the maggots get their fill. Of course we'll still hear the field mice off in the distance.

Love,
Spuds
Dear Parasite Behavrorist,

Just so you don't compost the words above wrong, never once I pretending to be another, yet for the sake of the truth I will explain.

Two good eyes and still can't see a field of death, just one more from too many.

To understand this you must read the next line...Conspiracy among friends...sex, bablies and death, let the animals feed and the maggots get their fill.

Nothing more nothing less than the circle of life. People are blind to what is going on around them... wars, global warming, etc.. yet they still bring children blindly into the strew. I am not saying that it wrong but just think we should solve the problems at hand now, rather than add to them.

Of course we'll still hear the field mice off in the distance.

The circle of life continues.

Perhaps it's too abstract for most and I only understand fully what it was meant to be. Words taking on a life of thier own, makes it art... more to the picture than meets the eye, per say.
Xanadu

Post by Xanadu »

Dear Doc,

In a world of kings and queens I try to stay out of the jaws of the machine. I can alway hear it running at my heels in a metallic rumble. The emperor holds a press conference winning over the hearts of fools with promises of prosperity and peace. That illusion is as real as the TV screen its broadcast on. Stars and stripes blinding their hearts with pride and wealth. More and more princesses and princes are made mass produced through public "education". The unity is as mindless as it is heartless. Millions of feet stomping wayward ideas and wayward love, trapping the wind and boxing in expression. The worst of all is they think that's freedom and they believe they are kings and queens. Like kings and queens they have all the power in the world, without their unity there would be no emperor.

Signed,
Xan
We're all mad here!
Mr. Potatoe Head

Dear Xan,

A gust of wind and a piercing arrow finding a snake in the grass for my weary bones to cheer...

For many, the piercing arrow of fear strikes to heart with its' ghost-like quality. The transparent, smoky, frail, and temporal arrow of fear relies on illusion to fool them and their ever-so intelligent mind that can never be wrong. As they turn away from the path of rightness, of their true life that they were born to live, fear returns to the dark woods as a whispery haunting laugh follows the blind back to the illusion of familiarity and security.

Love and caring,

Spuds
Xanadu

Post by Xanadu »

Dear Doctor Spud,

The monstrous bitch snaps the whip sending terriers scurrying from under her feet. The transformation caught me by surprise and I remain hidden. How can I tame such a beast?

Signed,
Wary
We're all mad here!
zepboy

Post by zepboy »

Dear Doctor Spud,

My right hand doesn't know what my left hand is doing. What can I do?

-Neither handed.
Mr. Potatoe Head

Xanadu wrote:Dear Doctor Spud,

The monstrous bitch snaps the whip sending terriers scurrying from under her feet. The transformation caught me by surprise and I remain hidden. How can I tame such a beast?

Signed,
Wary
Dear Wary,

Buy her some doggy treats.

Hugs,
Spuds
Mr. Potatoe Head

zepboy wrote:Dear Doctor Spud,

My right hand doesn't know what my left hand is doing. What can I do?

-Neither handed.
Dear Neither handed,

Get Dawn to do it. :-D

Hugs,
Spud
zepboy

Post by zepboy »

Thanks Spud.

It's good to know I'm in good . . . hands!

-capably handled
Xanadu

Post by Xanadu »

Dear Doc,

If domesticated monster purrs, should I pet it?

Signed,
Still Wary
We're all mad here!
awip2062

Post by awip2062 »

Dear Doctor Spudly,

The sky isn't crying. I can't find the tears that ran down the street anymore. How will the skies eyes stay moist and clear?

Signed,
SRV
Onward and Upward!
Aerosmitten

Post by Aerosmitten »

Me Dear Dr Spudly,

**hugs**

Signed, Dr H
Me

Post by Me »

Dear Dr. H,

Life's like turtle soup the shell remains behind to remind us of the hard times.

Hugs,

Spuds
When evil is allowed to compete with good, evil has an emotional populist appeal that wins out unless good men & women stand as a vanguard against abuse.
Aerosmitten

Post by Aerosmitten »

Dear Spuds,

Tortoise shell soup bowls would be killer for pizza soup.

Signed, H the H
Xanadu

Post by Xanadu »

Dear Spud,

Flaming crackers fall to meet surface tension dry soup lots of smoke empty bowl

signed,
Sedative Eyes
We're all mad here!
zepboy

Post by zepboy »

Flaming crackers, Batman! Can you smoke the empty bowl dry of tension soup?

Hey Doc, do I need help?